• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaVera

LaVera

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

oldish concept. I'm finally understanding what I want for the characters but I'm not completely sure about their names. They are all 16.

1. leader of the popular clique, star athlete, but unhappy and puts on a smile for everyone, last name: Hill. Her older sister, Rosalie "Rose", was also the popular girl and ruled the school. I want her to have a more average name than her sister to show the difference between them. I was thinking Lauren "Lo".

2. character 1's best friend, confident, girly, stylish, first name: Haela. I need a name for her older sister, who is less confident so maybe kind of shy. For their last name, I was thinking Becker.

3. their friend, flirty, fun, first name: Bay. Older sister was kind of a slut, I was thinking Gianna. I cannot figure out last name. I want it to start with a B so people call her "Bay B" like "Baby". I also don't want it to sound too much like Becker.

4. their friend, smart, gossipy because she's bored with her own life, jealous of character 1, possible first name: Kendall, possible last name: Pierce. The sister was very gossipy, and that led to her fall out with the other older sisters. Both need strong names.

Thank you!

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

1. leader of the popular clique, star athlete, but unhappy and puts on a smile for everyone, last name: Hill. Her older sister, Rosalie "Rose", was also the popular girl and ruled the school. I want her to have a more average name than her sister to show the difference between them. I was thinking Lauren "Lo".

Lauren is good. Others - Elizabeth *Beth or Liz, Katherine *Kate, Margaret *Meg

2. character 1's best friend, confident, girly, stylish, first name: Haela. I need a name for her older sister, who is less confident so maybe kind of shy. For their last name, I was thinking Becker.

Ashlyn, Brenna, Eden, Kinley, Maya, Rachel

3. their friend, flirty, fun, first name: Bay. Older sister was kind of a slut, I was thinking Gianna. I cannot figure out last name. I want it to start with a B so people call her "Bay B" like "Baby". I also don't want it to sound too much like Becker.

Bartlett, Bailey, Berryhill, Blackmon, Bryant, Bynum

4. their friend, smart, gossipy because she's bored with her own life, jealous of character 1, possible first name: Kendall, possible last name: Pierce. The sister was very gossipy, and that led to her fall out with the other older sisters. Both need strong names.

Chloe, Daphne, Ember, Jordan, Kamryn, Kaydin, Karsyn, Mackenzie, McKenna, Olivia, Quinn, Zoey I really like Kendall Pierce!

#3 fearlessly_enchanted

fearlessly_enchanted

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:I've been naming my children since I was 6. I like the typical things; music, reading, writing, movie marathons, friends & family, shoes, bags, etc.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

Character 1 - Lauren, Ashley, Madison, Katelyn, Hannah, Brooke, Jade, Olivia...
Character 2 - Amy, Imogen, Sophie, Rachel, Eliza...
Character 4 - Jade, Brooke, Rebecca, Sarah, Sharn/Sian, Zoe, Arden...

#4 NomadQueen

NomadQueen

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

character 1 anna or emilly
i think Character 2's sister should be lilly or melody
3erd character's sister angelica and nick named angel or giselle pronounced with a J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users