54 replies to this topic

#41 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

My name is Kaya Cadence Carrington and I am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend, Leonardo Darren Anderson (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I was pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone is very nice to me, and I decided that this is exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise our baby in. Leon's family help me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and I give birth to a healthy baby girl we name, Hayden Arianna Anderson.

The Adams-Anderson Family

DBF: Leonardo Darren Anderson [18]

DGF: Kaya Cadence Carrington [18]

DD: Hayden Arianna Anderson [0]

#42 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby.

My name: Michiko Jayne Duxon

BF: Leopoldo Tomas Martin

DS: Brently Akira Marton

Michiko

Posted Image

Leopoldo:

Posted Image

Brently:

Posted Image

#43 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Nicola 'Nikki' Emily Walker [18]
Leonardo 'Leo' Darius Walker [18]
Elizabeth 'Ellie' Mia Walker [0]

#44 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby boy.

DGF: Haylie Savannah Adams

DBF: Luca Darren Wilson

DS: Hayden Renzo Wilson

#45 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

ME: Aya Karen Campbell (18)
HE: Eduardo Darius Walker (18)
Boy: Timothy Sergio Kane Campbell-Walker(NB)

Aya:
Posted Image
Eduardo:
Posted Image
Timothy:
Posted Image

#46 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

On my 15th birthday, one of my closest friends, Matteo Kenan Harris asked me out on a date. I, Hayleigh Savannah Kent, said no. But he kept pestering me for the next three months and so finally I gave in.

Three years later, I asked him a bigger question then I have ever asked him. I told him I was pregnant with his baby and then asked if he wanted to stay. He was scared and nervous, but he said yes.

When we told my parents, it was a whole different story. They requested I move out and have the baby on my own. I knew that I was not wanted in my old house and so I moved in with Matt and his family.

Matt and I graduated high school when I was 15 weeks along and we both picked up extra shifts during the summer. I stopped working at 38 weeks on November 18, 2012.

On November 22, at 4am, contractions started and at 11am my water broke. At exactly 2:47pm Matt and I welcomed our baby girl into the world.

Molly Serafina Harris was born with a full head of curly brown hair and weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz.

Posted Image

#47 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Nikki Isabelle Sampson

Marcelo Coby King

Their baby girl:

Brooklyn Mia King

#48 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

I'm Hana Madison Barker, I'm 18 years old and I have been with my boyfriend Lucca Darius Nguyen (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year, I discover I'm pregnant. When I tell him, he is scared, but promises to stay with me. On the day of our school dance, we sit down with our families to tell them. My parents are horrified, and they throw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea, and welcome me to stay. Everyone is very nice to me, and I decide that this is exactly the sort of environment I want to raise my baby in. My boyfriend's family helps me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives, and I give birth to a healthy baby boy named Hayden Kenji Dante Nguyen.

The Barker-Nguyen Family

DM: Hana Madison Barker [18]

DF: Lucca Darius Nguyen [18]

DS: Hayden Kenji Dante Nguyen [nb]

#49 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hana Brooke Watson (18)
Antonio *Tony* Marvin Lee (18)
Willow Juliet Watson-Lee(nb)

Posted Image
Hana and Tony

Posted Image
Willow

#50 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

On June 4th, I turned 18. It was supposed to be a fun day; my friends and I had planned to take a road trip to a beach 3-hours away and spend the day there. Instead, I was at home, violently ill for no apparent reason. In the end it was my best friend Shannon who convinced me to take the pregnancy test. 4 minutes later, I, Kaya Victoria Sutton, was holding a positive pregnancy test.

Before I even thought to tell my parents, I jumped in the car and drove to my boyfriend of 3 years, Leo Tomas Walker's house. The second he opens the door I blurt it out and he instantly envelopes me in a hug. But I can tell he is just as scared as I am and so for the rest of the night we talk about how much we love each other and despite being terrified we will raise the baby together.

2 weeks later, we sit down with my parents to tell them the news. They are angry and upset, and tell me I need to move out and raise the baby on my own. They promise to support me monetarily but in no other way. Leo's parents are much more supportive and open, so we move into the apartment suite in their house. We turn the second bedroom into a nursery, painting it in an animal theme to keep it gender neutral.

On February 3rd, after a labour of love (and 14 hours!) Leo and I became parents to a little baby girl, who we named Avery Miya Walker.

{18} Kaya + Leo {19}

{0} Avery

#51 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

DW- Kami Madison Lamb

DH- Marco Torrin Jones

DD- Molly Hana Rosalie Lamb Jones

#52 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

Kaia Lillian Taylor

Arlo Kenan Wolverhampton

Benjamin Kane "Ben" Wolverhampton

#53 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Aneko Madison Sutton {18}

Lucca Elroi Anderson {18}

Sadie Abri Anderson {nb}

Lucca & Neko w/ Sadie.

#54 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

Me: Maiya Lauren Harvey (18)

Him: Enzo Demond Brown (18)

Our little princess: Avery Mika Ysabelle Brown (nb)

Mai Harvey and Enzo Brown with Avery

#55 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:52 AM

My name is I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I'm pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents were more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone was very nice to me, and I decided that that was exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise my baby in. My boyfriend's family helped me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrived and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Me: Mika Lillian Northwood

Boyfriend: Arlo Malik Robinson

Daughter: Audrey Elena Northwood-Robinson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users