• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

So I've spent the past few days trying to remember what names Martin said he liked/could tolerate and trying to come up with some new combos. I feel pretty unsuccessful since Martin's tastes change all the time and most of the girls names I'm just iffy on. But here's what I have so far. The girls list is pretty rough. I don't really love any of them other than Blaire and I'm warming up to Elizabeth but my sister told me a few days ago she loves it. Now I don't know if I forgo using it and hope that it keeps her from naming her daughter something like Tylyr or Shaine.
Anyways, opinions; suggestions; thoughts and concerns are all welcome and appreciated.

Isaac Gawain
Marcus Drake/Anton (Pretty much a varation of Martin's name since Marcus and Martin share the same root and Anton is a variation of Anthony)
James Thorbjorn/Arthur
Simon Tate/William
Isaiah Chad

Blaire Hyacinth (I hate how google-able this name is though. A google search pulls up almost every thread I've put it in.)
Lilith Summer
Milena Roisin
Elizabeth Hilja
Delilah Jane

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

I googled "Blaire Hyacinth" out of curiosity, and it is weird seeing your pic come up :l

I also saw something from Deviant Art and all, and I saw a facebook page that was Hyacinth Blaire. So I guess at least she wouldn't be the only one up there :/

Also, I adore Delilah Jane <3 <3

#3 Guest_BabyNamePro_*

Guest_BabyNamePro_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

Isaac James
Isaiah James
Lilah Jayne
Elizabeth Liliana

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

Both Simon Tate and Simon William are soooo handsome <3 I just love Simon so much and those are wonderful combos!

Isaac Gawain and Isaiah Chad are also really nice!

& I love Blaire :)

#5 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for the ideas/feedback. I appreciate it.

And see what I mean Remy? It freaked me out. I don't want that to show up in 20 years when my daughter googles her name. So if/when we have a daughter I might just google it again and see what else shows up.

EDIT: If I leave off the 'e' none of it shows up. So I might have to remember that nifty little fact if it's still a major contender then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users