3 replies to this topic

#1 littleprincess

littleprincess

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

There are a few characters for my new book that really need a name. For some of them I have a long list, but for the others I'm clueless!

The main character. She is 14 year old, maybe 15. She does what ever she wants and doesn't care what people think of her. She says what she thinks and stands up for what she beliefs in. She loves hanging out with her best friend.
She has (light) brown hair and (dark) brown eyes.
Possible names: Cassidy, Blair(e), Briar, Bree, Shae, Brynn, Sydney, Sage/Saige, Eva, Zoe, Kendall, Summer. Other suggestions for names are also welcome. Lastnames are also needed!

Best friend. He is also 14 or 15 years old. He and the main character look a lot like eachother with personality and stuff. He's gay and is not afraid to show it.
He has blond hair and blue eyes.
Possible names: Oliver, Austin, Keegan, Hunter, Cameron, Kaden/Caden, James, Zane, Liam, Alec, Logan, Lucas. Other suggestions are welcome too.
Lastnames also needed!

The main character also has one or two brothers, I really need suggestions for them.

I'd also like a name for the main characters grandma. She is really sweet, but a little weird. She thinks she is a witch. The thinks she says are mostly true. (She from the mothers side of the family, so she has a different lastname than the main and her brother(s).

Thank you so much!

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

The main character. She is 14 year old, maybe 15. She does what ever she wants and doesn't care what people think of her. She says what she thinks and stands up for what she beliefs in. She loves hanging out with her best friend.
She has (light) brown hair and (dark) brown eyes.

Briar
Brynn
Kendall
Avery
Rylee
Kinsey/Kenzie
Kamryn
Hayden

*I don't know why, but I am feeling a unisex name for her?????

Best friend. He is also 14 or 15 years old. He and the main character look a lot like eachother with personality and stuff. He's gay and is not afraid to show it.
He has blond hair and blue eyes.

Cameron
James
Zane
Liam
Lucas
Jeremy
Kevin

The main character also has one or two brothers, I really need suggestions for them.

Will be easier to pick once you know their sister's name.

I'd also like a name for the main characters grandma. She is really sweet, but a little weird. She thinks she is a witch. The thinks she says are mostly true. (She from the mothers side of the family, so she has a different lastname than the main and her brother(s).

Betsy
Camilla
Evelyn
Frances
Geneva
Hazel
Janet
Kathy
Regina
Sally
Trudy

Any ideas on type of last name? Short, long, common, uncommon, specific origin???

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

Main Character: I like Cassidy, Blaire, Sydney, and Zoe. I would choose one of those. Surname suggestions:
- Baker
- Cox
- Coleman
- Hamilton
- West
- Dixon
- Daniels
- Wagner

My favorites are Sydney Cox, Blaire Wagner, Cassidy West, and Zoe Dixon.

Best Friend: I like Cameron, Zane, Liam, and Logan. Surname suggestions:
- Reid
- Bowman
- Hopkins
- O'Brien
- Sutton
- Hale
- Watts
- Hardy

My favorites are Cameron Watts, Zane Bowman, Liam O'Brien, and Logan Hale.

Brother(s): First name ideas:
- Anthony
- Patrick
- John
- Zachary
- Thomas
- Jason
- Mitchell
- Colin
- Joseph
- Maxwell
- Julian
- Steven

Cassidy, Joseph, and Steven West
Blaire, Mitchell, and Colin Wagner
Sydney, Jason, and Anthony Cox
Zoe, Patrick, and John Dixon

Grandma:
First names: Margaret "Maggie", Julia, Gertrude, Myrtle, Winifred, Mary, Irma, Irene, Victoria, Emily, Rose, Judith
Surnames: Keller, Whitehouse, Leonard, Powers, Schneider, Burgess

My favorites are Judith Keller, Maggie Schneider, Irene Burgess, and Julia Leonard.

Good luck!

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:41 AM

Main Character: Brianna, Samantha, Melissa,

Main Character with Surnames: Brianna Coleman, Samantha Coleman, Melissa Coleman.

----

Best Friend Single Names: Liam or James or Alec or Benjamin or Michael or Ian or Jonathan.

Best Friend Names with Surnames: Liam Reid, James Reid.... ( Pretty much all of them with Reid. I LOVE that surname.)

----

Brothers: Eric, Kyle, Henry, Ethan, Christopher, Zack, Isaac,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users