2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

I had an interesting dream last night and I wanted to make it into a story. I don't have a solid plot, just whatever I remembered from the dream. It's a little modified, of course, to make a little more sense and I've added a few things here and there. The two man characters are a girl and a boy. In the dream, they were high school-aged, but I'm making them a little older. The boy is a vampire (I know they are big right now but whatever. :() and the girl is human.

Girl--Long, sleek dark brown hair and lightly tanned. Eye color unknown. A bit of a night owl. Works and goes to school at night. Usually sleeps during the day. Fun-loving but also very focused.

Boy--He isn't a brooding or high and mighty vampire. Loves being a vampire and the night but doesn't find himself superior. Down-to-earth is a great way to describe him. You would never suspect him. But, he will feed off humans. I really do not have an appearance for him unfortunately. He is deathly afraid of his 'father'. Which, I haven't decided if it is his actual father or the man who created him. I'm thinking both.

I have a cute image of them in my head. :angry: I am a sucker for supernatural romances, what can I say. So, any help would be great.

#2 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Sounds pretty cool!

For the girl I suggest...Jada, Gwendolyn, Harper, Natalie, Collins, Brooklyn, Violet, Vivienne, Janice, Julia, Serena, Allison, Lindy, Margaret or Brynn.
(I know those are pretty random)

For the boy...Jeffery, Keegan, Lucas, Brett, Walter, Bryce, Cory, Mason, Elijah, Trent, Henry, Jared, Parker, Braxton, Wyatt, Jon, Elliott, Anthony or Drake.

Hope this helped! Good luck!

#3 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

I think I like Keegan for the girl. Keegan nn KeeKee. But, I also can see it for the boy as well. So, I am not sure. Keep 'em coming. :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users