Due next Friday! HELP PLEASE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:32 PM

We "think" we're set on the name Brock for our first son but can't decide on a middle name. However we're also a little torn on the first name because he will be joining his two big sisters Makenna Taylor and Brooklynn Victoria. People have told me my eldest Makenna, will feel excluded because her first initial doesn't match Brock and Brooklynn... I personally think that's a little silly but I would hate to make her feel that way!
Would naming him Brock Tyler sound good as well as keep "Makenna Taylor" similar to his name? My oldest (who's 6 going on 16) doesn't seem to care about the two B's but I guess that could change...
Any help or name suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

We like the name Brock for our first son but can't come up with a middle name. So far we"re thinking of going with Brock Tyler because it goes well with our daughters' names (Makenna Taylor & Brooklynn Victoria) and we're afraid of someone feeling out :/
I'm not sold on the nameTyler... I like several other names but I'm not sure if they go well with Brock. What do you think?
Emmet
Preston
Chandler
Dylan
David

Other suggestions??

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

I think Brock is too close to Brooklynn, so if it was me I'd find a different first name. I think Emmett and Dylan would go well with your daughters names, and Emmett David would be very handsome. This is just my opinion though, but if it was me I'd go with Makenna Taylor, Brooklynn Victoria and Emmett David.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users