Photo

My top 5 combos, both genders. Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

My top 5 name combinations, Boy & Girl! Rates and feedback are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Kaelyn Gabrielle *Kae (or just Kaelyn)*

Isiana Whitney *Izzy*

Ashley Janae *AJ*

Aaliyah Audrey *Liyah (or just Aaliyah)* ·OR· Audrey Aaliyah

Marilyn Eve

Hayden Dean

Andrew Seth *Andy*

Rowan Lane

Austin Michael *Aussie*

Kellin Nicholas

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

I prefer Katelyn or Kaela, but Kaelyn is nice too. The spelling puts me off a little bit though, and I'm not a fan of Gabrielle.

Isiana Whitney *Izzy*

I much prefer Isabella or Isobel to Isiana, but the sound is nice. I'm not a fan of Whitney, I actually like it more on boys, sorry.

Ashley Janae *AJ*

This combo is my least favourite I think. Ashley feels really dated to me, and I know quite a few which puts me off as well. Janae just doesn't appeal to me.

I think Audrey Aaliyah flows better, or Leah Audrey. I'm not a fan of Aaliyah, but Audrey is pretty.

Marilyn Eve

I don't like Marilyn, sorry, but Eve is gorgeous. The flow of this combo is nice though.

Hayden Dean

Hayden is cute, but I'm not a fan of Dean. There are a lot of hard sounds in this combo too, 'den' 'dean', which effects the flow.

Andrew Seth *Andy*

I like this combo. Although Andrew wouldn't be my first choice it's very handsome, and it goes really well with Seth.

Rowan Lane

I prefer Rowan on a girl, but this combo is very nice. Not a fan of Lane though.

Austin Michael *Aussie*

Very handsome, bit predictable but still nice. Not a fan of the nn Aussie though.

Kellin Nicholas

I prefer the spelling Kellan, and I'm not a fan of either name really. Nicholas has never been one of my favourites, and I just prefer Stellan to Kellan.

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Not a fan of any of the girls' names, sorry. We just have different taste there 

I love Andrew Seth. It is my favorite of your combos.  I like Hayden and Dean, and love Rowan, Lane, Kellin (though I prefer the Kellan spelling), and Nicholas, but I don't like the flows of the combos you have them in. The "-den Dean" of your first combo throws me off, the "-an -ane" of the third, and the back-to-back n's on the last.

Some suggestions: (trying to find some names with different endings than n)

Hayden Jack

Hayden Jesse

Hayden Christopher

Nicholas Lane

Nicholas Dean

Nicholas Vale

Rowan Heath

Rowan Daniel

Rowan Matthew

Rowan Zachariah

Kellan Riley

Kellan Mackenzie

Kellan Derek

Or maybe another name in the middle to break up the repeating sounds some?

Hayden Christopher Dean

Hayden Elijah Dean

Hayden Joseph Dean

Hayden Jeremiah Dean

Hayden Samuel Dean

Rowan Alexander Lane

Rowan Matthew Lane

Rowan Archer Lane

Rowan Caspar Lane

Rowan Isaac Lane

Kellan Beau Nicholas

Kellan Ray Nicholas

Kellan River Nicholas

Kellan Grant Nicholas

Kellan Brady Nicholas

#4 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Kaelyn GabrielleImo, Kaelyn is best kept without nicknames. Some names, and I am having this problem with my own list, seem trying too hard when given an unnecessary nickname. Gabrielle is just a name where there's something about it that completely throws me off. Rate- 7/10.

Isiana Whitney *Izzy* - Isiana is pretty, it's different. I like the nickname Izzy. Whitney is cute. Overall, the combo is cute, I could see it on someone else's child though I could never use it. Rate- 8/10.

Ashley Janae *AJ* - Starting off, I love the nn AJ on a girl. Ashley is cute, though nms. Janae is obviously a name I love as my daughter's middle name is Janae. It really does work great as a middle name. Rate- 9/10.

Aaliyah Audrey ·OR· Audrey AaliyahI adore both names separately, but as a pair, they don't flow well together. Of the two, Audrey Aaliyah is the better, but the repeating of sounds honestly doesn't sound good. Rate- 6/10.

Marilyn EveI love the name Marilyn. I have bad associations with the name Eve. But I can truly appreciate the name as a whole. The three syllables are balanced out by the single, and there are no repeating sounds. It's lovely. Rate- 10/10.

Hayden DeanI love Hayden, but Dean doesn't pair well with it. The D sound in both names makes it seem choppy. Rate- 6/10.

Andrew Seth *Andy*This is my favourite name on your list. Andrew is so handsome, and I love the nickname Andy. Seth really works well with it. I adore this combo. Rate- 10/10.

Rowan LaneAs a person with a unisex name and a whole family of unisex named children, I find it very necessary to balance a unisex name with a gender-specific one. I've seen Rowan and Lane on both genders, so I think you should switch some names around. Rate- 5/10.

Austin MichaelAustin is one of my all-time favourite boy names, and Michael is so timeless. I love it, it works on a man of any age. Great pairing. Rate- 10/10.

Kellin NicholasKellin is great, it's a guilty pleasure that I have actually considered using. Nicholas is another amazing one, but as a combination, the K sounds and the I sounds really choppy. Rate- 6/10.

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

Kaelyn Gabrielle *Kae (or just Kaelyn)*- nice, and a fresh take on the ever popular Kaitlyn. Gabrielle makes a nice middle in this combo.

Isiana Whitney *Izzy*- The nn is adorable :) the name itself will come in time just like all the girl Elliots and Pipers, and Harpers. I personally Love the name Whitney :)

Ashley Janae *AJ*- Ashley is popular, and Janae is not my style. This one is my least fave of your combos :(

Aaliyah Audrey *Liyah (or just Aaliyah)* ·OR· Audrey Aaliyah- pretty, not huge on same initial, but it works. I prefer Audrey in the mn spit since it is gaining popularity.

Marilyn Eve- Marilyn seems dated, but could be cute :) Eve is timeless, beautifu, and a stunning middle name!

Hope that helps, I will be back to do the boys <3

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hayden Dean- nms, never been a fan of Hayden, and Dean is ok.

Andrew Seth *Andy- Andrew is traditional and timeless and Seth is a nee fave of mine!

Rowan Lane- this one is handsome :)

Austin Michael *Aussie*- nn is cute, otherwise, neither are my style. Nice combo though.

Kellin Nicholas- really do not like Kellin or Nicholas, but the combo works.

#7 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

I like Kaelyn its very cute! I would use a different middle name though like Kaelyn Amelia, Kaelyn Isabella, or Kaelyn Josie.

Isiana Whitney *Izzy*

Isiana is ok, but just not my style. I love the nickname Izzy though.

Ashley Janae *AJ*

Ashley is ok, but just not my style. I would use Ashlyn instead. I also don't really like Janae.

I like Audrey Aaliyah better. I also like the nickname Liyah.

Marilyn Eve

Marilyn is to old fashioned for me. I love Eve though.

Hayden Dean

I love Hayden, but would choose a different middle name like Hayden Cole, Hayden Wyatt, or Hayden Parker.

Andrew Seth *Andy*

Andrew is ok, but I do like Seth.

Rowan Lane

I love this combo! Very cute.

Austin Michael *Aussie*

I like Austin Michael, but would choose a different nickname.

Kellin Nicholas

I like this one. Very cute!

#8 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users