33 replies to this topic

#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Directions: 1. Reply to the commenter before you 2. choose your set (ex. all girls, all boys, 3 girls & 3 boys, genders unknown etc.) 3. Choose what names you would like (ex. Classical, all start with A, etc.).

#2 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm having sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys. I would like their first names to all start with L and their middle names to all start with S!

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Lily Samara, Liberty Sophia, Leah Simone, Luke Samuel, Levi Sean, and Leo Skyler

I'm having sextuplets, five girls and a boy! I have a son already, Asa Willoughby (3), and would like the boy's name to match in style with Asa's. I also have twin girls Eloise Luna and Lyra Emme (8), and would not like the girls' names to begin with either E or L. All of the first names should be either 2 or 3 syllables, whilst the middles should have at least two vowels. None of the names should be in the top 200.

#4 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Victor Henry, Desiree Mari, Athalie Sage, Tenley Addalyn, Kinsley Willow, Josie Susan

Im having sextuplets all girls! Their names should all end differently and start with different letters. Their middle names should start with the same letter as their first name.

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Penelope Piper, Avalon Amy, Susannah Sage, Willow Wendy, Isla Isobel, and Laurel Louise

I'm welcoming sextuplets, all boys! I already have a rambunctious three year old, Ella-Mae, and would not like the boys' names to begin with E or M. The first names should be in the top 100, but not begin with the same letter. All the middle names should begin with an S, and one must be Samuel after their daddy.

#6 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

Noah Samuel, Jacob Sawyer, Wyatt Sebastian, Ryder Sutton, Austin Stephen, Oliver Scott

I'm welcoming sextuplets all girls! Their first names should be in alphabetical order and be in the top 100 names. They should all have a double middle name and the second middle name should be Paij (PAGE) just like their mom.

#7 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Aria Mackenzie Paij, Bella Emerson Paij, Charlotte Harper Paij, Destiny Elizabeth Paij, Eva Delaney Paij, Faith Natalie Paij

I'm welcoming sextuplets--four girls and two boys! I already have a son named Asa Christian. The two boys names should be short and sweet like their older brother. Their middles should be biblical. For the girls, their names should have a unisex, almost boyish feel with a very girly middle name.

#8 titi712

titi712

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Emma Violet Paij
Faith Olivia Paij
Gabriella Autumn Paij
Hannah Kaylee Paij
Isabella Chloe Paij
Jasmine Grace Paij

My sextuplets are four boys and two girls. First names must have an 'A' and a 'Y' in them and must not be on the top 100 list. Middle names must be simple and flow well with the first name. :)

#9 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hadley Charlotte
Ainsley Madeline
Lacey Elizabeth
Waverly Isabelle
Sawyer Rhys
Jacoby Spencer

I'm welcoming sextuplets--four girls and two boys! I already have a son named Asa Christian. The two boys names should be short and sweet like their older brother. Their middles should be biblical. For the girls, their names should have a unisex, almost boyish feel with a very girly middle name.

#10 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Leo Jacob, Joel Levi, Avery Elisabeth, Quinn Josephine, Rowan Ophelia, and Casey Tabitha

I'm welcoming sextuplets, two girls and four boys. I already have a son, Hector Leo (4), and a daughter Eloise Luna (2). I'd like the girls to have French inspired first names like Eloise, and nature middle names like Luna, whilst my boys should have uncommon old fashioned first names like Hector's, and their middles should be short like Leo.

#11 titi712

titi712

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Madeleine Jorah
Adelaide Brooke
Everett Jude
Bennett Owen
Graham Reed
Carl Ray

Four boys, two girls.
FN: uncommon and must have an 'H'
MN: five or more letters

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

Archer Nathaniel
Lachlan Theodore
Rhett Sebastian
Tadhg Alexander
Niamh Elizabeth
Tahlia Catherine

Archie, Lach, Rhett, Ty, Naimh and Lia

6 Boys, all with Irish first names, and Russian middle names.

#13 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Aidan Yuri, Colin Sergei, Kyan Nikolai, Quinn Alexei, Killian Vadim, Devin Ivan

Im welcoming sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys! First names should all be 3 to 5 letters and the girls should all have a double middle name the first middle name should start with S and the second should be Paij (page). The boys should all have one middle name and start with S.

#14 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Levi Sawyer
Liam Sterling
Eli Sutton
Emery Sienna Paij
Aria Sophie Paij
Ayla Scarlett Paij

I'm welcoming sextuplets--all boys! Their first names should be after The Beatles or from one of their songs. Their middle names should be after their father, Greyson Silas, or after one of their grandpas, Patrick Finn or Benjamin Reid

#15 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Lennon Patrick, Harrison Reid, Jude Greyson, Maxwell Benjamin, Beethoven Silas, Rocky Finn.

I'm having sextuplets 4 girls and 2 boys! Two of the names should end with or, ar, and er. Their middle names should all start with S.

#16 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

Archer Silas, Levi Sage, Honor Scarlett, Jasmine Savannah, Noelle Skye & Summer Sierra.

I'm having sextuplets; three boys and three girls! The boys names should be place names. The girls names should start with A, E or S. The boys middle names should be unisex and the girls middle names should be short and girly.

#17 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Jordan Avery, Austin Taylor, Dakota Madison, Ashlyn Lila, Emmaline Zoey, Sophia Lynn

I'm expecting sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys! The girls names should be state names and the boys should have a name of a college. They should all have common middle names.

#18 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Baylor George, Dayton Alexander, Colby Matthew, Arizona Louise, Indiana Michelle & Florida Grace.

I'm having sextuplets; 2 boys and 4 girls. Two of the babies initials should be SA and TL. The boys should have fairly short first names and the girls should have celestial themed first names. The babies middle names should be two syllables.

#19 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

Tyler Lucas, Evan Joseph, Shaula Ali, Halley Brenna, Ariel Jordyn, Cordelia Josie. I'm having sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys! 3 of the first names should end with an and the other three should end with en. Their middle names should all be place names.

#20 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

Brayden Kent, Rowan Orlando, Hayden Dakota, Teagan Sydney, Auden Sierra, Lillian Vienna.

I'm having sextuplets; six girls! Their first names should be flowers and their middle names should be gemstones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users