9 replies to this topic

#1 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

I've started one of these before, but I didn't really like it... So here goes my second Congrats game!

Hi, I'm (your name here) and I am (age). I have (how you look). I recently started attending (name of college) and I am majoring in (major). At a (way you and bf met) I met (boyfriend's name). He is (age) and has (appearance). (bf's name) is majoring in (major). I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over ("shocker").

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

FN: http://nameberry.com...cal-Place-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...Big-Apple-Names
LN: (you chhose)

1.) 18
2.) 19
3.) 21
4.) 20
5.) 19
6.) 22

Appearance: (roll for both)

Hair Color

1.) red
2.) blonde
3.) brown
4.) black
5.) unnatural (pink, blue, purple, etc.)
6.) you pick

Eye Color

1.) blue
2.) brown
3.) green
4.) hazel
5.) gray
6.) unnatural contacts (red, zebra, etc.)

College: (roll once)

1.) LSU
2.) Kentucky State
3.) Alabama
4.) BYU
5.) your pick
6.) Oregon

Major: (roll twice)

1.) the arts (dance, drama, art, singing)
2.) teaching / social care
3.) law
4.) medicine / science
5.) architecture
6.) engineering

How You Met:

1.) college orientation
2.) mutual friend
3.) partners for an english project
4.) childhood friends
5.) senior class trip in high school
6.) blind date set up by both of your parents

The Shocker: (roll once)

1.) Your dad and his mom used to be married
2.) he has kid(s)*
3.) grandmother died
4.) he cheated on his last girlfriend
5.) your pick
6.) previous gf was best friend/ had a messy breakup

Boyfriend's Name:

FN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys
MN: http://nameberry.com...74/Easter-Names
LN: you pick

*** If he has kids roll for kids, appearance and age below. You pick the name(s).

Kid(s)

1.) Girl
2.) Boy
3.) Girl/Girl
4.) Boy/Boy
5.) Girl/Boy
6.) Girl/Boy/Boy

1.) 7
2.) 13
3.) 4
4.) nb
5.) 9
6.) 2

Appearance

1.) blonde hair blue eyes
2.) black hair brown eyes
3.) brown hair hazel eyes
4.) red hair black eyes
5.) blonde hair hazel eyes
6.) black hair green eyes

#2 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hi, I'm Abilene "Abbie" Grace Williamson and I am 18 years old. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I recently started attending Louisiana State University and I am majoring in law. I met Theon Peter Roberts at our college orientation. He is 21 and has blonde hair and gray eyes. Theo is majoring in engineering. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over the fact that he has triplets. Eva Caroline has blonde hair and blue eyes, Jonah Bryce and Ava Diane have black hair and green eyes. They are all gorgeous 7 year olds-- I just don't know if I could handle that kind of responsibility if we ever get married.

Abilene "Abbie" Grace Williamson [18]

--brown hair and brown eyes

*LSU law major*

BF: Theon "Theo" Peter Roberts [21]

--blonde hair and blue eyes

*LSU engineering major*

DD: Eva Caroline Roberts [7]

--blonde hair and blue eyes

DS: Jonah Bryce Roberts[7]

--black hair and green eyes

DD: Ava Diane Roberts [7]

--black hair and green eyes

#3 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hi, I'm Bethel Auden Mills and I am 19. I have red hair and blue eyes. I recently started attending LSU, and I am majoring in engineering . At a college orientation I met Atticus John Anderson. He is 19 and has blond hair and green eyes. He is majoring in architecture. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over the fact that he already has a kid. He has a 13-month-old daughter named Poppy Grace Anderson. She has blond hair and blue eyes.

#4 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hi, I'm Samaria Nellie Ashcroft and I am 20. I have blue hair and gery eyes. I recently started attending BYU and I am majoring in architecture. Through a mutual friend, I met Felix James Elridge. He is 20 and has blonde hair and grey eyes. Felix is majoring in engineering. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over the fact that my dad and his mom used to be married.

#5 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

I decided to change up the fill the outline story a bit, just for fun.

Hello!
I guess I should introduce myself. I’m Bethany Grace Sorenson, but please just call me Beth. I am currently 22 and just started college at Alabama State. I had things to attend to at home before going (read: I needed to earn some money). I’m originally from Minnesota, but I’ve always hated the cold. I’m majoring in architecture, I’ve loved drawing since I was a kid and drawing buildings is a way to make money off that skill, so it’s a perfect fit! I’m a fairly average person, medium height, brown hair, blue eyes, nothing super special. However, my childhood friend Max Lighter is something to look at. I‘ve seen him in years but ran into him on campus his brown eyes are a bit darker now and his hair went from brown to almost black, but he still looks kind of like my old buddy Maximus from elementary school.
He asked if I might want to go out on a date sometime. I agreed and we had a wonderful time, right before he dropped me off though, he admitted he had a 4 year old son. It was a lot to swallow, but now that I’ve met little Ian I don’t think it will be a problem. He doesn’t remember his mother and according to Max he thinks I’m his new mommy. I think he’s a right. I think Max and I might just work out for years to come.

Me: Bethany *Beth* Grace Sorenson*22*
Him: Maximus *Max* Joseph Lighter *22*
His Son: Ian Jacob Lighter *4*

Posted Image

Max

Posted Image

Me

Posted Image

Ian

#6 Guest_Season_*

Guest_Season_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hi, I'm Season Grover and I am 29. I have blonde hair. At Disneyland I met Carter. He is 30 and has wonderful hair. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over my marriage.

#7 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Hi, I'm Keilah Delancy Peterson and I am 19 years old. I have blonde hair and purple eyes (they are contacts). I recently started attending NYU and I am majoring in Social Care. My parents set up a blind date for me, and I met Cyrus James Williams. He is 21 and has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Cyrus is majoring in Architecture. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over that he cheated on his last girlfriend.

#8 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

Hi, I'm Bethany Pearl Winslet and I am 21. I have black hair and red eyes (contacts). I recently started attending BYU and I am majoring in medicine. At a blind date set up by both of my parents I met Atticus Simon Green. He is 20 and has black hair and hazel eyes. Atticus is majoring in teaching. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over my dad and his mom used to be married.

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hi, I'm Bethany Jane Freeman and I am 19. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I recently started attending Cornell University and I am majoring in law. I met Cyrus James McCarthy while working as partners on an English project. He is 18 and has red hair and green eyes. Cyrus is majoring in engineering. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over the fact that Cyrus' ex-girlfriend is my friend Cindy Jessica Taylor, and they had a messy break-up.

Me

Posted Image

Cyrus

Posted Image

#10 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi, I'm Eden Grace St.Croix and I am 21. I have Red Hair and wear Rainbow Contacts. I recently started attending Alabama State College and I am majoring in Architecture. I've known Magnus James Winchester all my life as we were childhood friends. He is 22 and has Black Hair and Gray Eyes. Magnus is also majoring in Architecture. I think I might be in love, but first I need to get over the fact that he had fathered a son, Michael Jameson Winchester, while away for his first year of college, and he has Red Hair and Black Eyes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: congrats game, r1, round1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users