22 replies to this topic

#1 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

I know there are plenty of these, but I thought it would be fun to do one of my own. Post names you would like opinions on or any you need advice on. I'll do my best to be honest and never mean to come off as rude or offend anyone! I will not be "rating" names on a scale but instead giving opinions and advice. I just don't feel right completely downgrading a name someone else loves, so no ratings. Don't worry about list length; I'll always answer when I can, mostly on weekends. Have fun!

One last thing: As I have pledged to not be rude to you, please do not be rude to anyone else. Thank you.

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

Piper Rosalie Mae
Paisley Brielle
Hadley Edelweiss
Larsen Bristol Kathleen

Wiley Judson Knox
Finn Theodore
Asher Apollos

(Double mns contain at least one honoring name)

#3 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:43 PM

Piper Rosalie Mae
Paisley Brielle
Hadley Edelweiss
Larsen Bristol Kathleen

Wiley Judson Knox
Finn Theodore
Asher Apollos

(Double mns contain at least one honoring name)

Piper Rosalie Mae: I think the three names flow very beautifully together! I have always loved the name Piper, and oddly enough, Piper Rosalie is on my list! I think the name Mae added to the already perfect combination make it even more perfect and gorgeous!

Paisley Brielle: This name together flows very well and seems very feminine and elegant. Paisley isn't a name I would use, but I still find it to be cute and feminine. (possible nn: Pai) Brielle is both feminine and elegant, bringing with it the adult touch that makes the name grow well.

Hadley Edelweiss: Hadley is cute and sweet! Edelweiss is unique, yet pretty. It brings to mind the opera in which it is pronounced Aydle-vice. It is absolutely one of my favorite operas and makes a lovely name. What's your inspiration?

Larsen Bristol Kathleen: I absolutely adore this combination! I've never heard Larsen as a first name before, but it's beautiful on a girl. Bristol is gorgeous and toughens the name out. Kathleen is a sweet name that feminizes the name. I've always preferred Katherine more, but I think it would ruin the flow of this name.

Wiley Judson Knox: I absolutely adore this! Wiley brings to mind an amazing author I've read, Wiley Cash. I've never heard Judson before, but it gives the name an old country feel. Knox toughens the name while balancing out the flow. Very handsome!

Finn Theodore: I adore the two names separately, though together, they don't seem to flow quite right. I think a two syllable first name would balance it. Have you considered Finley? Some may argue that Finley is a girl's or unisex name, but it fits a boy best, in my opinion.

Asher Apollos: I adore the name Asher! I also love Greek Mythology! One note: I think Asher Apollo may flow better, but it really depends on the surname.

Amazing names! I love every single one! I in no way meant to be rude, disrespectful, or offensive in any of my comments.

• Barbie likes this

#4 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

I've made one of these before (over a year ago) and sadly, I couldn't keep up :( But I love getting opinions!

Demetria 'Demi' 
Ruby
Hayden Gabrielle Rayne/Hayden Cherry Alexa/Hayden Katarzyna** Rose
Ashley Jade 'AJ' Marilyn

Javelin Brooks
Adam Nicholas
Kellin James
Hardy​
(as a mn)

**I say Katarzyna 2 ways: kah-tur-ZHIN-uh & kuh-TAR-zhin-uh. It's the polish form of Katherine.

#5 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:42 PM

I've made one of these before (over a year ago) and sadly, I couldn't keep up :( But I love getting opinions!

Demetria 'Demi' 
Ruby
Hayden Gabrielle Rayne/Hayden Cherry Alexa/Hayden Katarzyna** Rose
Ashley Jade 'AJ' Marilyn

Javelin Brooks
Adam Nicholas
Kellin James
Hardy​
(as a mn)

**I say Katarzyna 2 ways: kah-tur-ZHIN-uh & kuh-TAR-zhin-uh. It's the polish form of Katherine.

Demetria: I love the beauty and uniqueness of this name. The nickname Demi is absolutely adorable! It brings to mind Demi Lovato (whose name is Demetria), which is a mostly good thing in my opinion. She is empowering to young women and sends the message that you don't need a man to be happy.

Ruby: Ruby is a classic, sensible, cute name that I think would grow well with a little girl. Some may argue that it's old, but I love it. I happen to know a Ruby: she is beautiful, kind, considerate, compassionate, motherly, and tough. She never lets anything stand in her way. Have you considered Ru as a nickname if you wanted to use one?

Hayden Gabrielle Rayne: I absolutely adore this name! I love love love Hayden on a girl; it's both feminine and tough. I like the way the name Gabrielle compliments it and makes it more feminine. My best friend's name is Gabrielle: she's kind, witty, sassy, and considerate, and I love her to death! I think Rayne balances out the name perfectly.

Hayden Cherry Alexa: Again, I love Hayden on a girl! I love the name Cherry! If you've ever, read The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, she's an important character (in my opinion.) As much as I love it, it doesn't seem to flow very well with Hayden. Have you considered Shari (share-ee) or Sherie (Shuh-ree)? I love the name Alexa. It brings sort of an old-fashioned, yet young-hearted feel to the name.

Hayden Katarzyna Rose: Again, I love Hayden on a girl! The name Katarzyna is beautiful! I love the idea of using foreign variations of names, though I never would have thought to look to Poland! I think kah-tur-ZIHN-uh flows the best. I've always loved Rose as a middle name! It's paired with just about every other name on my girl list. I love love love love this entire name! It's my absolute favorite Hayden combo!!!

Ashley Jade Marilyn: I've seen from some of your previous posts that the first name is Ashley Jade. I love double names when they flow well, which this one does. I've never cared for the simplicity of the name Ashley, but I think Jade adds just enough to it that it makes it less simple and more beautiful. The name Marilyn gives the name more of a girly touch, if you know what I mean, but I think it may offset the flow just a bit. It really depends on how the surname balances it out. I love AJ as a nickname! It's short and sweet, yet tough.

Javelin Brooks: I've never heard Javelin as a name before but immediately thought of the sport. With so many girls' names ending in -lin, though I wouldn't picture it on a boy. If it were on a boy, I think it would be cute while they were little but hard to grow with. Nickname: Jav? I've never cared for the name Brooks, but now that I know two of them, it's starting to grow on me. One of the Brooks I know, though he's still a baby, will grow up being called Brooks and B. I find it to be a very professional and semi-masculine name to be called by. I said that to say that if, as your son gets older, he wants a more grown name, then he could always go by Brooks or Bo (like the other Brooks I know).

Adam Nicolas: I love this name! It's masculine and classic while tough and strong. Oddly enough, it's on my list of boy's names. There's not much more to say except I love it. 

Kellin James: I adore the name Kellin! It's masculine and strong. It brings to mind Kellan Lutz, who played Emmett in the Twilight movies and also models. I don't find that association to be a bad thing. I've ALWAYS loved the name James and think it balances with Kellin perfectly. I have a friend named James, also a boy, who goes by Jamie, which is a possible girl name. The reason I brought that up was to say that I could never imagine shortening any classic names, ever! (Ex: Katerine-Katie, Nicolas-Nick) Come to think of it, I know two James-Jamie's. They're both very smart and good with technology. That may just be a coincidence, but I am a person who believes your name contributes to your personality.

Hardy: I love that as a middle name! When I try to think of things to pair it with (tell me if you think the same thing), classic names are all that come to mind.

Adam Hardy

Noah Hardy

Elijah Hardy

Nicolas Hardy

James Hardy

Jackson Hardy...

I in no way meant to be rude, disrespectful, or rude in any of my comments.

• HaydensMama18 likes this

#6 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, I do think classic names fit better with Hardy! I love Noah & Elijah. I love Adam, Nicholas and James but they're in different combos. I also love The Outsiders

Audrey Natalia Quinn/Natalia Audrey Quinn

Andrew 'Andy/Drew' Cliff

#7 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:21 PM

Glad I could help! I just realized I meant to say rude, disrepectful, or offensive. My brain works faster than my hands. I love The Outsiders! It is absolutely amazing!

#8 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:46 PM

These are my favorite.  Thanks for making one!

Girls

Caroline "Ollie" Sadie

Temperance "Emmie" Harper

Amelia "Amy" Flynn

Boys

Sebastian "Bash" Atticus

Jameson "Ames" Blake

Thaddeus "Tad" Oliver

Simon "Monty" Thatcher

Harrison "Henry" Jude

August "Auggy" Lewis

I tried to just put the ones that I have been getting mixed or mostly negative thoughts on.  I know there are a lot of boys combos so if you can't get to them all that's fine.  Thanks again.

#9 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:33 AM

Andrew 'Andy/Drew' Cliff

#10 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

Yeah, I do think classic names fit better with Hardy! I love Noah & Elijah. I love Adam, Nicholas and James but they're in different combos. I also love The Outsiders

Andrew 'Andy/Drew' Cliff

Audrey Natalia Quinn: I love the name Audrey. I think it's adorable and feminine. It means "noble strength." It pairs well with Natalia, which is just as beautiful. It means "born on Christmas," which you never know, it may happen. :)  This combination alone already has a grew flow, and Quinn just perfects it and adds to its beauty. It means "intelligent and wise." With this name, you're sure to have a beautiful, strong, intelligent, and wise baby girl with the potential to be born on Christmas.

Natalia Audrey Quinn: " " While this name is just as beautiful, I think Audrey Natalia Quinn flows a bit better.

Andrew "Andy/Drew" Cliff: I love the name Andrew! It's not on my list because I know to many. (You know how it is, right? You love a name, then you meet somebody with that name, and then to think of naming your child that just seems weird and awkward because now when you hear that name, you associate it with that person.) But if it's any help, all of the ones I know are incredibly smart, good with computers, witty, and social. Andrew means "manly and courageous." I've never really cared for the name Cliff and don't think it flows all that well. If you're open to suggestions, have you considered:

Andrew James

Andrew Jameson

Andrew Maddox

Andrew Clark

Andrew Tate (like one Andrew I know)

I love Andy the most as a nickname because it reminds me of Andy Trudeau from Charmed, which is where I got the name Piper.

These are my favorite.  Thanks for making one!

Girls

Caroline "Ollie" Sadie

Temperance "Emmie" Harper

Amelia "Amy" Flynn

Boys

Sebastian "Bash" Atticus

Jameson "Ames" Blake

Thaddeus "Tad" Oliver

Simon "Monty" Thatcher

Harrison "Henry" Jude

August "Auggy" Lewis

I tried to just put the ones that I have been getting mixed or mostly negative thoughts on.  I know there are a lot of boys combos so if you can't get to them all that's fine.  Thanks again.

You're welcome!  :)

Caroline "Ollie" Sadie: I love the name Caroline! I have a friend named Caroline and, believing that your name contributes to your personality, she is a spunky, loud, eccentric, book nerd. (I'm a quiet book nerd, which is why we get along so well.) Caroline also means "joy or song of happiness," which is true as well. Sadie compliments it perfectly! Even though it's not on my list, I've always been fond of Sadie. I think it's beautiful and unique. It means "princess." I think this is a beautiful combination. Having a meaning like "joy princess/princess of joy," you're in for one gorgeous, happy, well-named little girl. I love the nickname Ollie for this name! It's something I don't think I've ever heard before, but I love how unique, adorable, and strong it is.

Temperance "Emmie" Harper: The name Temperance is beautiful and unique! It means "abstinence from alcohol"... :blink:  :huh:...which I guess is always a good thing...According to the web, it was a name adopted by the Puritans, so that kind of makes sense. Beautiful name, nonetheless. Harper compliments it beautifully and has a good flow. Harper means "harpist." (I kind of thought of would) This name is beautiful and seems to ensure a gorgeous little girl with a successful future. I love Emmie as a nickname. It's girly and sweet.

Amelia "Amy" Flynn: I love, love, love, love the name Amelia!! It's at the top of my list and paired with a bunch middle names! It means "work of the Lord." which is an amazing thing to wish for your child. There's not much else to say about the name Amelia except I love it! I've never thought to pair with Flynn, or thought of Flynn as a girl's name, but I think it's adorable. This is name of Irish origin, so naturally it means "heir to the redheaded" or "son of the redheaded man." This may not ring true, or at least it may not seem like it would. You or your husband can carry the red hair gene without actually ever having red hair. If you have the gene but no red hair, it means the red hair gene is not paired up with another red hair gene. Because your baby gets half of your DNA and half of your husband's DNA, if you both have one red hair gene, your baby will get both genes, they'll pair. ABRACADABRA! Red-headed little girl! (Sorry. I'm a nerd and got excited when I could share my knowledge.)  B)  I actually know a red-headed little girl with a blonde mommy and a brunette daddy, so it happens. I love this combination. It's beautiful! The only thing I would say is that I don't like Amy as nickname. I've never liked shortening classic names. (Katherine-Katie, Nicolas-Nick) There are a lot of classic names on my list, and if I use them, my child would be called by the entire name. That's just my opinion because I love classic names so much. However, if your heart is still set on a nickname, I still wouldn't use Amy. Have you considered Mel (I don't like this one), Millie (This one's okay), Mia, or Lia? I think Lia goes best with Flynn. With this name, you're in for a gorgeous, red-headed (maybe), work of the Lord with a beautiful name. 

Sebastian "Bash" Atticus: The name Sebastian is adorable! It is a Greek name meaning "revered" or honored and respected. I think it would grow well with a little boy, Bash (adorable nickname  :) ) being cute while he's little and then being able to go by Sebastian as he gets older, if he wanted. This brings to mind Sebastian, the crab from The Little Mermaid. In my mind, that's not a bad thing, even if the name is associated with a crab. If you think about it, he is respectable, responsible, trustworthy, clever, compassionate, and let's not forget, good with music. You said these were names that you got mixed or negative thoughts on. I think that may be with this one because people automatically think of "that little crab in the Disney movie" instead of looking past that and seeing WHO he is. Bring that to their attention some time. I love the name Atticus, especially being a book nerd because To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books! Again, Atticus is a respectable, responsible, trustworthy, clever compassionate character. Not only that, but he sees people for WHO they are, not what they are. The Cunninghams were not a poor, old family, they were PEOPLE. FRIENDS. When Atticus did legal work for them, he did it without hesitation or a thought of money. He helped a FRIEND. And good-hearted Mr.Cunningham, not wanting to be pitied, insisted on paying Atticus, who didn't ask for money he knew they needed and didn't have, but sufficed with whatever Mr. Cunningham could spare: hickory nuts, squash, whatever. (Sorry. Nerd again.)  B)  Atticus means "father-like," which he is. Some may argue that he is a horrible father, but I disagree. He wanted the best for his kids. He didn't want them to grow up ignorant to the reality of the world because he knew they would have to survive in it long after he was gone. I LOVE this name! With it, you ensure a little boy with an amazing future who will go far in this world of ours.

Jameson "Ames" Blake: I love the name Jameson! It's on my list as a middle name. It's a perfect, strong alternative to James (which I also love)! It means "son of James," obviously, which sort of makes sense with the time period it originates from (1820s England). I find it to be strong, and masculine. I think the name Blake compliments it perfectly and gives it a wonderful flow! It is of Scottish origin and can mean one of two things: "dark and dark-haired" or "fair and pale." I'm not really sure the deciding factor, if there is one, but either way, you'd have a beautiful little boy. The nickname Ames fits perfectly, but as I said before, I could never dream of shortening names like this. The entire name Jameson Blake is very strong, professional, and masculine. I can picture it growing well with your beautiful, fair, dark-haired son of James.

Thaddeus "Tad" Oliver: The name Thaddeus is adorable! It is of Hebrew and Greek origin meaning both "wise" and "courageous." I think it's adorable, yet strong and masculine. I think Oliver pairs nicely with it and gives it a nice flow.  It means "the olive tree." I kind of thought it would. I happen to know an Oliver. He is three years old and very smart, caring, compassionate, and energetic as all three year olds are. He loves the outdoors and anything with wheels. He cares deeply for others and is very considerate. The nickname Tad is very sweet and perfect for a little boy and has the potential to grow well. With this name, you're in for a wise, courageous, smart, compassionate, considerate, energetic, and handsome little boy.

Simon "Monty" Thatcher: I don't like the name Simon, at all (Sorry  :( ), but I think a nickname like Monty makes it slightly more wearable. Simon means "obedient," which is a good trait for a little boy. I love the name Thatcher, especially being a fan of Grey's Anatomy. It means "roof fixer," which makes sense. If you were to call your little boy by his middle name, Thatch would be a perfect nickname. I love the way Simon Thatcher flows! It's perfect! With this name, you're sure to have an obedient, handsome little boy who just may ring true to the name "Daddy's Little Helper."

Harrison "Henry" Jude: Although the name Harrison isn't on my list, I think it's dashing (being a Star Wars nerd). It means "son of Harry" (like Jameson). Harrison Ford's character, Hans Solo, is brave, bold, and a little sneaky. He's also a bit of a stud... -_- I think Henry is the perfect nickname for it! Both pair well with Jude, who is the Saint of Lost Causes, which is a good thing. It means that when all seems lost, he won't give up, he's always hopeful, and optimistic. The world needs more of those people. We are now too quick to give up, too lazy to try, don't believe enough in our Lord to believe that He really does create miracles. With this name, you are sure to have a dashing, brave, bold, optimistic son.

August "Auggy" Lewis: I love the name August! It means "revered" (like Sebastian). I love the nickname Auggy for it, which I think will work well while your son is little. While Lewis is a great name, I don't think it pairs well with August. If you're open to suggestions, have you considered:
August James
August John
August David
August Noah
August Zachary
August Jude
August Blake

I in no way meant to be rude, disrespectful, or offensive in any of my comments.

• RaeMarieSmiles likes this

#11 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:26 PM

Your feedback made me so happy!  I like that you noticed all the meanings I try to convey with the list (like Atticus and TKAMB and the way you described Caroline is the exact feeling I get from the name).  After saying August Lewis aloud I definitely see what you mean so thank you!  :)

#12 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:14 PM

You're welcome Rae!

#13 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

I've definitely been out of the game for quite some time now, but I love getting feedback, maybe to help me start over and refresh my lists. I forgot what a cool hobby this was!

Gwendolyn Storm

Tegan Alexa

Lea Daenerys

Lennon Ivy

Berlin Natalee

Evangeline Freya

Daxon Matthew 

Bodhi Chandler

Cash Emory Hampton 

Abel Gideon

Elvis Matthew

Tiersen Wolfe

Jett Emory 

Cassidy "Cass" Tate

#14 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

Thoughts on combo: Lincoln Hawthorne

#15 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

Sorry to anyone that's left a comment and hasn't heard back yet. I've had some personal issues going on with family and haven't had the time to sit down for very long. I should have more time tomorrow. ElleB, your list is in progress! I promise! Barbie, as soon as I finish Elle's list, I'll get to you. In the meantime, anyone else, feel free to leave a reply. I WILL answer back, even if it takes a few days. Love you all!

• Barbie and HaydensMama18 like this

#16 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:53 PM

I love James! but can't use because it's in another combo. I do love Clark(e) though! And take your time (:

Laree (luh REE, middle name)

Aria

Alexa

Rowan Leyla Eve

(Not really asking opinions for this as you gave your opinions..I'd just like to know which you prefer & why..:)Mackenzie Alexa Rose or Mackenzie Aleah Rose?

Ambrose

Matthew Gray

#17 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

I've definitely been out of the game for quite some time now, but I love getting feedback, maybe to help me start over and refresh my lists. I forgot what a cool hobby this was!

Gwendolyn Storm

Tegan Alexa

Lea Daenerys

Lennon Ivy

Berlin Natalee

Evangeline Freya

Daxon Matthew 

Bodhi Chandler

Cash Emory Hampton 

Abel Gideon

Elvis Matthew

Tiersen Wolfe

Jett Emory 

Cassidy "Cass" Tate

Hi, Elle! I had your list almost done (I was on Elvis Matthew) when family issues came up, as I said, and I had to stop. I thought it would auto save as it had done so many times before, but I must have waited too long because all of that is gone now...beginner's mistakes I guess. Hopefully, I can remember what I wrote before...

Gwendolyn Storm: I love the name Gwendolyn! It's feminine, vintage, and sweet. It means "blessed," which is something I hope for any child brought into these world of ours. I love the name Storm paired with Gwendolyn! It is tough and empowering. It contrasts perfectly with the lengthy sweetness of Gwendolyn. It means just as it sounds: "tempest," which means "a violent windy storm." As far as nicknames go, if you read my other replies to this thread, I don't care for nicknames, especially for longer, classic names, but if you wanted to use one, I think Gwen would be cute.

Tegan Alexa: I love the name Tegan! I'm considering adding it to my already long list of girls' names, but I prefer the spelling Teagan. It means"beautiful," which 

Thoughts on combo: Lincoln Hawthorne

I love James! but can't use because it's in another combo. I do love Clark(e) though! And take your time (:

Laree (luh REE, middle name)

Aria

Alexa

Rowan Leyla Eve

(Not really asking opinions for this as you gave your opinions..I'd just like to know which you prefer & why.. :)Mackenzie Alexa Rose or Mackenzie Aleah Rose?

Ambrose

Matthew Gray

#18 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

I'm having a problem with the editor posting before I'm done, so I'm trying to edit the above post. Anybody who sees it in the meantime, I'm working on it. Check back soon! :) <3

#19 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:05 PM

Oh, yay! I can always use more opinions!

Girls:

Wendy Moira

Gemma Caroline

Sophie Helen

Azelin Cora (pr. (h)aze-lyn0

Melanie Ruthann

Athena Morgan “Thea”

Anastasia Brynn “Tasie”(rhymes with Daisy)

Felicity Rose

Rosemarie Helen

Matilda Scarlett

Boys:

Miles Aaron

Jones Elliot

Grover Thomas

Holt Sebastian

Asher Hale

Jeremy Thayer

Rhydian Oliver

Bellamy Thomas

Harper Allen

Brogan Todd

#20 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:20 AM

I don't have many combos i'm afraid.. All new with expecting so things have changed a little... and im a bit stuck at present...

Marnie Isabeau
Kairi* Peyton
* pn Kai-ree or Ky-ree
Bonnie Amara 
Cassidy Lilith
Jadie* Adecyn
*Jadie is a name, i know someone who is named this its not a nickname for jade.

Harley* Auron
*not completley taken with harley as i ends in ley like my sons name.. 
Brodie Enzo
*love the name but not keen on having 2 boys beginning with the same letter.
Casey Roscoe
Jesse Orion

I think with having the ee ending names on my other 2 children it would only make sense to have another ee sound ending name for the new arrival.. But that's just me i guess.. its very hard, i was all for a certain name when not expecting and now im thinking will it be okay... so yeah kinda unsure on names at the mo lol in need of serious help lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users