This story is set at the turn of the century

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

Hey so I promise this is my last topic for a while becuase I need to get one of these books finished!
I think this could actually be a sequel to one of the books I'm about half way done with..

But in this one 4 friends (2 girls and 2 guys) are transported back in time to around the turn of the century (1892) New York City. There they befriend Michael Bryner)not sure on the names) who is a wealthy 17 year old. He is very sweet and wants to help them get back to 2009. Micheal's parents like him are very sweet and also believe hte 4 friends and want ot help. BUt they say to hide the true idenities of the friends and to help them fit in better they must enter New York society. The story is the girl's parents died in a fire and the boys parents took them in but then the boy's mother died from tuberculosis and from grief their Father commited suicide. The boy's are cousin's of the Bryner's and they were kind enough to take them in.

I need the names of the friends, Michael's younger sisters (15 and 13), Micheal's friends, the parents, and a name for a society columnist it should sound made up like in a book I once read this type of character's name was THe Gamesome Gallant.

Thanks for the help!!!!

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:51 PM

The friends:
Girls: Cassidy, Wendy, Amelia, Gabrielle, Meredith, Tabitha, Autmn, Claire, Savannah
Boys: Craig, Brent, Colin, Derrick, Keith, Mitchell, Wesley, Spencer, Brett, Blake

Are you planning on them using alias' while they're trying to get back to 2009, because obviously most of the names that we use today weren't popular or used at all in the 1800s.

Micheal's sisters: Lucinda, Josephine, Stella, Eva, Lillian, Ella, Clara, Emma, Evelyn, Estelle, Eleanor, Virginia

Micheal's friends:
Girls: Laura, Alice, Rosa, Marie, Charlotte, Cornelia, Lily, Rosalie, Georgiana
Boys: Oliver, Theodore, Patrick, Edwin, Harvey, Hugh, Felix, Virgil, Emmet, Phillip

Parents:
Mother: Ellen, Lydia, Jane, Mary, Catherine, Caroline
Father: Fitzwilliam, Frances, Hugo, Thomas, Edmund, Henry

Hope these help! Good luck, do you need anymore?

#3 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

Yes I was planning on having alias'

#4 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Do you want some more suggestions for those?

#5 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

Yes Please if you have them!

I have the outline of the story done but no names

#6 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

Girl names: Eleanora, Penelope, Gwendolyn, Evaline, Aurora, Ardella, Rosalia, Anastasia, Eloise, Celestine, Lucia, Majorie, Agatha, Antoinette, Hazel, Lenora, Lucretia, Corinne, Ivy, Regina, Ophelia

Boy names: Authur, Abbott, Wilhelm, Asbury, Tobias, Weaver, Lyle, Woodson, Lenard, Jonah, Leland, Avery, Carson, Haywood, Finley, Dwight, Seymour, Sterling, Axel, Leander, Abram, Milo, Granville

Need any more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users