Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:-Manga/Anime
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Books (Science fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Poetry, Adventure, Suspense, etc)
    -Shopping (shoes -watched too much Sex & the City)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)
    -Dogs (Have an Alaskan Malamute named Zoe)
    -Karaoke (could stay all night long)
    -Drawing (ages ago, already lost my touch)

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:06 AM

I mean, I wrote them in 2005. That's .... old.

So, you think I should:

1. Write a new Twilight fanfict. Blackwater. Humor/Romance kind. (It might take FOREVER).
2. Write a new Twilight fanfict. Rosalie's revenge on Royce. Horror. Plain horror. (It might take FOREVER and EVER)
3. Translate my most beloved Harry Potter fanfict. Remus/Tonks. Romance. After HBP;
Summary: This couldn't be right. Nothing could be right. How could it possible be when Nymphandora Tonks had him cornered in the kitchen this late at night?. He had to get away from here. As soon as possible. (Need MAJOR translation help)
4. Translate my spicy Harry Potter fanfictr. Draco/Ginny. Humor/Romance. MAJOR swearing, A LOT of comming-off-a-hot-shower situations, MAJOR sexual tension (but it's much ado about nothing, mainly )Draco is a little OOC (who cares?). (Need MAJOR translation help). Summary changes every chap, so no sumary.

Rosie....... This is all your fault! :P :D :lol:

#2 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:44 AM

I really like the Blackwater idea. I did one like that myself and it did take forever haha.

I also like the idea of translating your HP ones---I'm no expert at Spanish, but I would love to help you in anyway I could. Once you get them roughly translated, I could help you with flow/grammar/sentence structure etc...

#3 Rosie&Scott

Rosie&Scott

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

haha I take full credit...I mean responsibility!

Personally I'd love to read some your Harry Potter (I've never read Twilight!) but it sounds like a lot of work! I stopped writing because it's so time consuming especially with the girls to look after now. It sounds like they're going to take up a lot of your time and possibly energy - it can be tiring work! You should do it for you though, writing should be something that you do for yourself and your own enjoyment. If you feel it'll be a chore then perhaps it should go on the backburner? That said, if I've truly got you excited about writing again then I say go for it, sometimes your muse cannot be put to bed!

Whatever makes you happy, Deysi!
Keep us posted, Rosie x

#4 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:44 AM

Rose, thanks a lot, it would mean A LOT to have that kind of help. I'm clueless about the plot, anyway. Should it be A)About the three things Leah Clearwater hates the most (which are basically 1. A werewolf. 2. An imprinted werewolf. 3. An imprinted werewolf caugh in the act of sniffing her underwear); A lot of misunderstanding and balls of fur flying around, or :D Jacob's desperate need of kissing lessons ( It doesn't count when get licked in the face by an overexited phased Seth). Issues when the only girl you've kissed in your life says you have dogbreath. Volunteers? Any?.

Rosie, which would you like me to translate better? I'm REALLY biased by certain werewolf, but i'm not sure.

#5 Rosie&Scott

Rosie&Scott

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:58 AM

Well, I'd never say no to a little Lupin and Tonks! It was so rushed and overlooked in the books (okay bigger picture, there probably wasn't much time to focus on a sideline romance but anyway) I'd love to read someone's take on their romance.

I'm a bit of a Harry Potter freak, Scott thinks I'm mad but they're not just for kids, right?

Rosie

#6 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

Well, every Jacob and Leah fic has to start out with them hating each other first haha. In mine, I didn't have them imprint because it would've had to happened the first time they saw each other, which did not happen.

I think you should probably do a combination of all your ideas. They all sounds so funny :P

#7 Evy

Evy

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Deysi if you want I could help with translation. Im sure my Mom wouldnt mind helping out either. I can speak/write/read Spanish fluently as can my Mom. I'd LOVE to read the Tonks/Remus one

#8 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:54 AM

Really? *Puppy face*

It's called Inevitable, and it's the last HP fic I ever wrote. :D

I'm not sure 'bout translation yet, tough. Rose has helped me a lot with the first paragraphs, but I don't get the same feeling reading it in English :P so I'm still trying to figure things out.

#9 Evy

Evy

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

i can understand that. its just not the same feel.

but if you decide to do it, my mom (she's agreed) and I will be more than delighted to help you :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users