• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

It's been two years, and you and your partner are now expecting your first child! You're very excited about becoming parents. You've almost finished converting the spare room into a nursery, which theme do you use (and which bedding set)?

Dice

1) Alphabet
2) Toys & Teddy Bears
3) Bird
4) Bugs & Bees
5) Geometric
6) Monkeys

Not long after the nursery is finished you/your partner go(es) into labour. You bring home a beautiful little ____________ (you choose). What do you name him/her?

First name (type the parents' first names into the boxes)
Middle name (add the parents' middle names as inspirations)

You bring your new miracle home for the first time. What do they wear as their homecoming outfit?

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Campbell and Tucker engaged?!

Rumours have it that co-stars Ruth Iliana Campbell {23} and Sean Antoine Tucker {25} have recently got engaged. The couple, who starred together in the hit film 'Back To The Spring', started dating two years ago. Sean told Closer that what first attracted him to Ruth was her long red hair: " The first thing I noticed was her hair; the colour was astonishing, and it drew me to get to know her more. We started talking, and I immediately saw what a great person she was, and still is. She's so beautiful, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. I knew that she would be my one, and that I'd get to spend the rest of my life with her." Ruth also admits that she didn't look past his hair for the first few days: "All I could think of was how dark his hair was! It was as black as the night, and it amazed me that someone could naturally have a hair colour so dark. After a while, I began to see how handsome he was, and when we talked it was like I'd known him all my life. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I didn't hesitate in saying yes. He told me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and I agreed, I knew we'd be together forever."

Two years on, the couple are still together, and if the rumours are right, they're taking one more step towards the rest of their life. Last month newspapers lead with the story of their new house, a small condo on the beach, but a perfect starter house for a young couple. They've told papers before that they want to start a family, when the time is right. So is that time now? We talked to Sean, who just winked and told us: "You never know when it'll happen. We're excited about the prospect of becoming parents, but it's not in our plans until two years time. If it happened now though, it wouldn't be a bad thing, and we'd love this baby just as much. In fact, we already discussed about changing the spare room into a nursery when the time comes. The colour scheme we planned for it was neutral; reds, oranges, browns and grays. I can't wait to be a father!" Ruth was just as eager, and said practically the same thing as Sean: "Of course I'm buzzing to become a parent, but we haven't got much time right now. What with all the new films coming out, a baby just wouldn't fit into our timetable."

It looks like there are no children in the air yet. For now, we wait on wedding bells and baby dust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Etta Marguerite Campbell-Tucker born 23rd May!

Actress Ruth Iliana Campbell {25} and husband Sean Antoine Tucker {27} have just become first time parents! Baby Etta Marguerite was born on the 23rd of May, two weeks after the couple's second anniversary. They had planned what theme to use for the nursery ever since they started discussing having children, Ruth told us. "Of course, we knew that we just had to use bugs as the theme for our baby's nursery. Not creepy bugs though, caterpillars and butterflies, you know. When we found out we were expecting a girl, at once we were focused on ladybugs or butterflies, and definitely no worms! We had lots of discussions, and we really could not decide. Luckily we found a bedding set that had both on it, and we knew that it was meant for our baby." Smiling as she held Etta in her arms, she looked Sean in the eyes. "I love you." he mouthed to her, stroking Etta's tufty blonde hair. "I don't know where she gets the blonde from." He smirked, "After all, you've seen how dark my hair is, and Ruth has bright red hair. It must run in our family though."

We chatted with the couple for a while, Etta even fell asleep while we were there. On the agenda were questions about more children. "Of course, if it happened we wouldn't object." Sean stated, "For now though, we're contented with our baby girl. When she's a bit older, maybe we'll think about having another one." Ruth just smiled at him as he cradled their tiny baby in his arms. After putting Etta in her bassinet, the couple showed us some pictures they got of her in her homecoming outfit. We borrowed them, and a picture of their nursery set, to show you all. We wish Ruth, Sean and Etta luck in their first year of life, and of parenthood.

Posted Image
Etta's nursery

Posted Image
Etta's homecoming outfit

Posted Image
Etta's first photo shoot

#3 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Fiancé: Ryan Nathaniel Jones (22, Brown Hair, Green Eyes)
Fiancée: Emma Rosalie Spencer (20, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes)
DD: Aaron Caleb Jones (Newborn, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes)

Ryan Jones and Emma Spencer with Aaron Jones

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

You: Carolyn Elyse Wilson (brown hair and eyes) 26
Your partner: Henry *Jonah* McCoy (blonde hair and green eyes) 28

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room. You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral. Indigo, sage green, sky blue, blue-grey

It's been two years, and you and your partner are now expecting your first child! You're very excited about becoming parents. You've almost finished converting the spare room into a nursery.

Hero's Nursery

Not long after the nursery is finished you go into labour. You bring home beautiful little Hero Justine McCoy

#5 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Jason Zack (24) and Diana Coleen (22) Schmidt met in high school. Jason was a junior and Diana a freshman. The brown haired, gray eyed, Jason and blonde haired, golden eyed, Diana were always together.
They just moved in to together, as they just got engaged, they did the whole house up, except the spare room, which they’re planning on to use on a nursery in a few years. It was fairly neutral colored: browns, grays, reds and oranges. Right now Diana is a journalist and Jason is an architect.

Two years later, Jason is 26 and Diana is 22. They are now married and just had their first child, a boy they named Aidan William Schmidt.

Aidan's Nursery

Aidan's Coming Home Outfit

Posted Image
Aidan

Posted Image
Jason and Diana

#6 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

Angela Cecily & Jesse Demarcus Bennett
D: Jennessa Shantell -NB
Nursery: Bird Themed
Posted Image

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

LN: Frank

DH: Dennis Elliot (29)
DW: Virginia Magnolia (29)

It's been two years since Dennis and Virginia were married. They are now expecting a child! They finished updating the nursery, which is decorated in a geometric theme. Finally, Virginia gives birth to a baby girl!

DD: Sienna Rachel (0)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

The Wedding of a history teacher, Kathryn Annika Richardson, and a surgeon, Ryan Santo Blake.

Katie {26} and Ryan{28} met a few years back when Ryan took his niece to tour her new school. Katie and Ryan hit it off and soon found themselves engaged. A year and half later they got married. Katie looked beautiful with her bright red hair in an updo and her blue eyes just sparkled. Ryan's brown hair was actully brushed and the was the sunlight shown on him made his blue eyes crystal clear.

After they return from their honeymoon, they buy a house, 3 bedroom, two story, two bath home. Both Katie and Ryan know they want to have children but for right now they paint the spare room with shades of red, blue, and green.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two years pass by and Kathryn {28} and Ryan {30} are soon expecting a little princess. They decide to give their daughter a pink and black geometric nursery.
Posted Image
Not long after the nursery is finished, Katie going into labor and welcomes daughter Tarynn Adrianna.

Tarynn Adrianna Blake
Posted Image
Kathryn Annika Richardson-Blake and Ryan Santo Blake
Posted Image

The Blake Family
Katie and Ryan with
Tara

#9 EmmaHayley

EmmaHayley

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

DH (27): James Riley Olson
------- black hair
------- brown eyes
------- high school english teacher

DW (24): Emily Wynne (Schmidt) Olson
------- black hair
------- gray eyes
------- beautician

James and Emily Olson
Posted Image

Color scheme for spare room: light gray, dark gray, dark teal, dark golden yellow
Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD: Maisie Logan Olson

Posted Image

Coming home!
Posted Image

Maisie's nursery is decorated in an adorable owl theme.

#10 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Rosie Burke & Josh Cooper.
Relationship Status: Married.

Rose Eleanore Burke
DETAILS:
Age 28
Brown hair, green eyes.
From Rockville, Maryland
Living in Reston, Virginia
Works as Elementary school counsellor

Joshua Beau Cooper
DETAILS:
Age 29
Brown hair, hazel eyes.
From McLean, Virginia
Living in Reston, Virginia
Works as Journalist for local newspaper

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room.
You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral:
Dark brown, Cream, light purple and baby blue.

--

It's been two years, and you and your partner are now expecting your first child! You're very excited about becoming parents. You've almost finished converting the spare room into a nursery. You use a "Pretty in Pink" ladybug theme.

Not long after the nursery is finished you go into labour. You bring home a beautiful little girl, Aurora Kathleen Cooper.
You bring your new miracle home for the first time. She's wearing cream leggings and a pink dress with a cream coat and hat.

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Heather Lucretia Harrington
DETAILS:
Age 25
Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
From Atlanta, Georgia
Living in L.A, California
Works as Singer
Marital Status: Married

Hunter Lane Harrington
DETAILS:
Age 26
Blonde Hair, Gold Eyes
From New York, New York.
Works as Actor
Marital Status: Married

Ethan Lucius Harrington
DETAILS:
Age Newborn
Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
From Paris, France.

Not longafter our little article run did we get confirmed for an interview with the Harringtons themselves dear readers! In the interview we talked many things. Including the nursery bedding, Argyle Blue & Green Geometric bedding done up customly by Chanel . We know what that means dear readers! It's a boy! We even signed a contract to not let this out till the baby was born and he was. Last Week! Heather & Hunter welcomed Ethan Lucius Harrington at night at 8:13 pm in Paris, France. They're now back in L.A at their home.

Posted Image
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Posted Image
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

#12 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Amy Laurena Matthews Hardy (27)
Hair: red
Eyes: brown

Arthur Shay Hardy (29, lawyer)
Hair: blonde

Harry Lee Hardy "Lee" (nb)
Hair: blonde

It's been two years, and you and your partner are now expecting your first child! You're very excited about becoming parents. You've almost finished converting the spare room into a nursery, which is monkey-themed with "Curly Tails" bedding.

Not long after the nursery is finished you go into labour. You bring home a beautiful little boy named Harry Lee.

#13 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Sophie Ruby Clark
Aaron Everett Larson

welcome

DD: Sian Amelia Larson

#14 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

They decorate the room with monkeys, and the baby's name is Kyler Wade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users