allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

Dice:

http://dice.virtuworld.net/?sides=8

Your ex comes over. You tell him to wait in the living room as you go get your baby. You pick the up from their playpen and walk into the living room with them on your hip. You tell them that this is your friend as your sure they won't understand if you said their your ex but also their dad. You set them down and hold their hand as you walk them over. You ex smiles softly, making sure not to scare your baby. He says hello and asks them if they like dogs, your baby nods. Your ex pulls out a small toy dog, pretending to make it bark a little getting a laugh from your baby and a smile from your ex. You watch them play for a bit, it warms your heart and you truly start to forgive your ex.

It's been a few months and your baby is almost three. You and your ex have gotten back together currently your roommate is out of town with her boyfriend. Your making dinner and your boyfriend, is putting your baby to sleep. You put dinner on the table and he comes out of the baby's room. 

You make each other laugh over dinner and he brings up your baby, he says they had a talk. You ask about what. He says they had a nice little chat and your baby said yes to his question. You ask what it was. Your boyfriend slid from the chair and onto the floor, and onto on knee and he said he asked if he could marry their mommy. You gasp  as your boyfriend pulls out a box and ask you to marry him. You say yes

After your baby's birthday the two of you tie the knot, it's a fairly small wedding but you had all your close friends and family there, that night you and your new husband stay in a hotel for a few nights as your roommate agrees to watch your baby for a few days.

After the wedding you and your baby moved in with your husband into a small house. You love your little family life. One day you feel a bit weird. You remember this from college, you take a pregnancy test and it comes you positive. Full of excitement you run to tell your husband and the two of you are overjoyed. 

It's been a few months and you've started to show already, you're not sure why but you suspect it's from this being your second pregnancy. Your toddler is also very excited about having a sibling.

You all come along to the ultrasound. Everyone is very excited to see the baby and find out the gender. You all look to the doctor who says

Congratulations! It's triplets!

You and your husband are very shocked but also excited to welcome three new babies into the family

What's the genders?

1.B/B/B

2.G/G/G

3.B/G/G

4.B/B/G

5.B/B/B

6.G/G/G

7.B/G/G

8.B/B/G

The babies are all born healthy and you are all overjoyed to meet the new babies

First Names:

http://nameberry.com...-Meanings?all=1

Middle Names:

http://nameberry.com...or-Babies?all=1

Last:

Same as your last baby!

___

It's been three years, Your eldest baby is five and the triplets are coming up on three years.

You and your husband are very happy with your not-so-little family. You don't have any plans to have more, however you soon find out that you might not be following those plans when you start to feel the same way you did during your last two pregnancies.

You all return to the doctor and find out, yet again it's multiples!

Twins this time.

What Genders?

1.G/G

2.B/B

3.G/B

4.G/G

5.B/B

6.G/B

7.G/G

8.B/B

First Names:

http://nameberry.com...lly-Names?all=1

Middle Names:

http://nameberry.com...ight-Love?all=1

Last Names:

Same as your other kids

Even though your life didn't turn out as neat as you dreamed you wouldn't change anything... It's perfect

___

Sorry if this feels rushed. Again this is my first multipart CAF. I'm still learning. Hope you enjoyed anyway!

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:01 AM

Me: Laila Charlotte [St.James] Henson (24) - Economics major

Him: Sebastian Beckett Henson (24) - Chemistry major

Our daughter: Aya Pippin St.James (5)

Our triplets: Bernadette 'Birdie' Olive Henson, Rosamund 'Rose' Violet Henson, and Tabitha 'Tabi' Hazel Henson (3)

Our twins: Lark Waverly Henson and Wren Bailey Henson (nb)

Laila and Seb Henson with Aya, Birdie, Rose, Tabi, Lark, and Wren

---

My friend: Jade Philippa Garrett (24)

Told Seb about the baby by leaving him a note.

Aya cheers mummy up by making her crafts.

Laila and Seb go on a date to his apartment.

Laila shows Seb a picture of Aya with Jade.

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:22 AM

Dexter comes over.  I tell him to wait in the living room while I go and get Beau. I pick him up from the playpen and walk into the living room with beau on my hip. I tell Beau that this is my friend as Im pretty sure he won't understand if i say he is my ex and also your daddy.  I set Beau down and hold his hand as we walk over. Dexter smiles softly, making sure not to scare the baby. He says hello and asks them if they like dogs, Beau nods. Dexter pulls out a small toy dog, pretending to make it bark a little getting a laugh from Beau and a smile from Dexter. I watched them play for a bit, it warmed my heart and i'm truly starting to forgive Dexter for what he did.

It's been a few months and Beau is almost three.Dexter and I have gotten back together, currently Jade is out of town with her boyfriend. I'm making dinner and Dexter, is putting Beau to sleep. I put dinner on the table and he comes out of Beau's room. 

We make each other laugh over dinner and he brings up beau, he says they had a talk. I ask about what. He says they had a nice little chat and Beau said yes to his question. What question was that I ask?  Dexter then slid from the chair and onto the floor, and onto on knee, he said he asked if he could marry  his mommy. I gasp Dexter pulls out a box and ask you to marry him. I say yes!

After your Beau's birthday we tie the knot, it's a fairly small wedding but we had all of our close friends and family there, that night my new husband and I leave for our honeymoon- We only stayed in a hotel for a few nights but Jade watched beau for a few days for us. 

After the wedding Beau and I move in with Dexter into a small house. I love my little family life. One day I begin to feel a bit weird. I remember this from college, So i take a pregnancy test and it comes out positive. Full of excitement you run to tell Dexter the two of us are overjoyed. 

It's been a few months and I've started to show already, I'm not sure why but I suspect it's from this being my second pregnancy. Beau who is now a toddler is also very excited about having a new brother or sister.

We all go to the ultrasound. Everyone is very excited to see the baby and find out the gender. We all look to the doctor who says

Dexter and I are very shocked but also excited to welcome three new babies into the family 

A brother and 2 sisters for Beau!!

The babies are all born healthy and we are all overjoyed to meet the new babies

Jonah Cordovan Rosebloom

Alya Ruby Rosebloom

Leonie Jade Rosebloom

___

It's been three years, My eldest is five and the triplets are almost three.

Dexter and I are very happy with our not-so-little family.

We don't have any plans to have more, howeve i soon found out that i might not be following those plans when i start to feel the same way i did during the last two pregnancies.

We all return to the doctor and find out, yet again it's multiples!

Twins this time. two boys!

Tate Bailey Rosebloom and Lark Huxley Rosebloom

Even though our life didn't turn out as neat as we'd  dreamed we wouldn't change anything... It's perfect

Laila Charlotte Rosebloom (O'Brien)
 Dexter Byron Rosebloom
Beau Malachy O'Brien-Rosebloom-  6
Jonah Cordovan Rosebloom -4
Alya Ruby Rosebloom -4
Leonie Jade Rosebloom -4
Tate Bailey Rosebloom - 0
Lark Huxley Rosebloom -0

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

Angelica 'Angie' Eleanor McDonough [23]
Sebastian 'Seb' Cain Jackson [23]

Kevin 'Kev' Rufus McDonough [5]
Callum 'Cal' Gray McDonough [2]
Philip 'Phil' Roan McDonough [2]
Rachel 'Rach' Jade McDonough [2]
Fable 'Faye' Wylie McDonough [0]
Maize 'Mai' Arleigh McDonough [0]

#5 hidari11

hidari11

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:50 AM

Me:Seraphina Laura O'Brien – major Medicine

Neville Fitzgerald Richardson - major Engineering

My friend: Miranda Annabel Carter

DS:Kevin Grover O'Brien

Told him about a baby by leaving a note.

First job: in library.

Baby cheers me up by pretending to cook for me.

I go with Neville to the park because he asked about second chance.

I show him a photo with my baby on their first birthday

Next children:

DS/DS/DD: Philip Silver/ Arthur Sterling/ Aviana Sapphire

DS/DS:Cedar Ridley / Bravery Finley

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:56 AM

HER: Dara Jane Rosenberg (nee O'Malley)

teaching major

HIM: Brooks Ellison Rosenberg

economics major

DS: Kevin Griffith Rosenberg

DS: Philip Slate Rosenberg

DD: Rachel Sienna Rosenberg

DD: Tabitha Scarlett Rosenberg

DS: Tate Bradley Rosenberg

DD: Cadence Bellamy Rosenberg 

Brooks and Dara Rosenberg

Kevin, Philip, Rachel, Tabitha, Tate and Catie

Told Brooks by sitting him down and telling him.

Friend: Britney Annabel Carter

Job at a furniture store.

Kevin cheers up Dara up by putting on a show.

Date with Brooks at the fair.

Photo of Dara and Kevin in the hospital when Kevin was born.

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:49 PM

Me: Evangeline Flora Saint-Clair, Philosophy Major

My Children: Lark Branwen Saint-Clair (5)

Orson Blue Saint-Clair (2)

Jonah Sterling Saint-Clair (2)

Paloma Hazel Saint-Clair (2)

Wren Bellamy Saint-Clair (nb)

Dove Sailor Saint-Clair (nb)

My Husband: Evander Zane Vollberg, Chemistry Major

My Best Friend: Willow Anwen Garrett

Your ex comes over. You tell him to wait in the living room as you go get your baby. You pick the up from their playpen and walk into the living room with them on your hip. You tell them that this is your friend as your sure they won't understand if you said their your ex but also their dad. You set them down and hold their hand as you walk them over. You ex smiles softly, making sure not to scare your baby. He says hello and asks them if they like dogs, your baby nods. Your ex pulls out a small toy dog, pretending to make it bark a little getting a laugh from your baby and a smile from your ex. You watch them play for a bit, it warms your heart and you truly start to forgive your ex.

It's been a few months and your baby is almost three. You and your ex have gotten back together currently your roommate is out of town with her boyfriend. Your making dinner and your boyfriend, is putting your baby to sleep. You put dinner on the table and he comes out of the baby's room. 

You make each other laugh over dinner and he brings up your baby, he says they had a talk. You ask about what. He says they had a nice little chat and your baby said yes to his question. You ask what it was. Your boyfriend slid from the chair and onto the floor, and onto on knee and he said he asked if he could marry their mommy. You gasp  as your boyfriend pulls out a box and ask you to marry him. You say yes

After your baby's birthday the two of you tie the knot, it's a fairly small wedding but you had all your close friends and family there, that night you and your new husband stay in a hotel for a few nights as your roommate agrees to watch your baby for a few days.

After the wedding you and your baby moved in with your husband into a small house. You love your little family life. One day you feel a bit weird. You remember this from college, you take a pregnancy test and it comes you positive. Full of excitement you run to tell your husband and the two of you are overjoyed. 

It's been a few months and you've started to show already, you're not sure why but you suspect it's from this being your second pregnancy. Your toddler is also very excited about having a sibling.

You all come along to the ultrasound. Everyone is very excited to see the baby and find out the gender. You all look to the doctor who says

You and your husband are very shocked but also excited to welcome three new babies into the family

The babies are all born healthy and you are all overjoyed to meet the new babies, two brothers and a sister for Lark!

Orson Blue Saint-Clair, Jonah Sterling Saint-Clair, and Paloma Hazel Saint-Clair

___

It's been three years, Your eldest baby is five and the triplets are coming up on three years.

You and your husband are very happy with your not-so-little family. You don't have any plans to have more, however you soon find out that you might not be following those plans when you start to feel the same way you did during your last two pregnancies.

Twins this time.  Two more daughters!

Wren Bellamy Saint-Clair and Dove Sailor Saint-Clair

Even though your life didn't turn out as neat as you dreamed you wouldn't change anything... It's perfect

___

#8 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

Dara Lorelie McAllen
 DS: Bellamy Ward McAllen "Bell" (2)

Your ex comes over. You tell him to wait in the living room as you go get your baby. You pick him up from his playpen and walk into the living room with him on your hip. You tell them that this is your friend as your sure they won't understand if you said their your ex but also their dad. You set them down and hold their hand as you walk them over. You ex smiles softly, making sure not to scare your baby. He says hello and asks them if they like dogs, your baby nods. Your ex pulls out a small toy dog, pretending to make it bark a little getting a laugh from Bell and a smile from your ex. You watch them play for a bit, it warms your heart and you truly start to forgive your ex.

It's been a few months and Bell is almost three. You and your ex have gotten back together currently your roommate is out of town with her boyfriend. Your making dinner and your boyfriend, is putting your baby to sleep. You put dinner on the table and he comes out of the baby's room. 

You make each other laugh over dinner and he brings up Bell, he says they had a talk. You ask about what. He says they had a nice little chat and Bell said yes to his question. You ask what it was. Your boyfriend slid from the chair and onto the floor, and onto on knee and he said he asked if he could marry his mommy. You gasp  as your boyfriend pulls out a box and ask you to marry him. You say yes

After Bell's birthday the two of you tie the knot, it's a fairly small wedding but you had all your close friends and family there, that night you and your new husband stay in a hotel for a few nights as your roommate agrees to watch Bell for a few days.

After the wedding you and Bell moved in with your husband into a small house. You love your little family life. One day you feel a bit weird. You remember this from college, you take a pregnancy test and it comes you positive. Full of excitement you run to tell your husband and the two of you are overjoyed. 

The babies are all born healthy and you are all overjoyed to meet the new babies

.B/B/G: Jonah Indigo "Jo"/Arthur Jet McAllen "AJ"/Leonie Azure McAllen "Lee"

___

Twins this time.

G/G: Wren Hadley McAllen/Bay Finley McAllen

DW: Dara Lorelie McAllen
DH: Jackson Salinger McAllen
 DS: Bellamy Ward McAllen "Bell" (5)

.B/B/G: Jonah Indigo McAllen "Jo"/Arthur Jet McAllen "AJ"/Leonie Azure McAllen "Lee" (3)

G/G: Wren Hadley McAllen/Bay Finley McAllen (nb)

#9 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:43 AM

You, Evangeline 'Evie' Claire McDonald, are a freshmen in college majoring in Medicine. Your grades are good and you've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for yourself.

During one of your classes a boy, Sebastian Hugo Anderson who is majoring in Economics, catches your eye. After class he walks over to you. He says he's seen you around but has always been too nervous to talk to you. He seems really friendly and he asks you out. 

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you so you write a note and leave it for him.

You tell your boyfriend about the baby and surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend, Daisy Alice Carter.

You keep taking your classes and living with your friend. Until your seventh month you manage to hide your bump and keep taking classes. When you reached your eighth month you switched to mostly online classes. You did have to take a few in person though, as much as you didn't want to. You tried to hide your pregnancy as well as you could but there's only so much you can do and soon enough you hear the whispers about you in the halls.

Your baby, Beau Oswald McDonald, is born a month before finals

During Finals you continue to life with your friend and raise your baby together. You see your ex around campus every now and then but as soon as he sees you he runs off and he never looks at you. But you know you don't need him.

It is a bit tough raising your baby alone and while doing college. But you love your baby and you know you can make it.
You hope.

It's been two years since your baby was born. You and your best friend are still living together. Your baby is now almost two.

You got a small job in a grocery store, it's not what you wanted but you just want to help support your little family.

You're always tired when you come home but you're always cheered up by your little one, they know just how to cheer you up with a hug.

Your best friend is working at her own job, unlike yours it actually has to do with her degree, which you glad for as you are happy for her. She says your in a slump. She says she'll watch your baby if you go out to a speed dating event. You're hesitant at first but she talks you into it.

You get to the speed dating event, Not many guys stand out to you. You kind of zone out during all the dates. You stay this way until a voice surprises you. Your ex from college. Your're about to press the buzzer to switch dates but he stops you. He asks for you to give him just a few minutes. You sigh and decide to give him time. 

You listen carefully. He says he's really sorry, he regrets breaking up with you. He couldn't stop thinking about you and he ended up doing poorly in his classes. His family says he's failing. He says if he's gonna fail he wants to fail with you.

You are touched but you are weary. You are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving you and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs for a second chance. You feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date to a nice restaurant.

You set a date and return home to your best friend and baby sitting together on the couch with your baby asleep in her arms. She asks how it goes. You fill her in on all that happened, including your ex. She seems weary. She tells you to keep your heart guarded. You agree and the two of you put the baby into bed.

The following week you go on your date. Surprisingly you have a great time. As he walks you home you stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, you have a nice chat, he asks if he can see a picture of your child. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone and showing a picture of your baby playing with their toys.

You show him the picture and he smiles. He says he's really sorry he wasn't there to be there and as you put your phone away you catch him wipe away a tear. You reach over and wipe another tear away he says he's sorry for crying and you tell him not to be and the two of your share a kiss. He walks you home an your promise to call. You get inside and tell your roommate, you both agree you think he's changed.

A few days later you call your ex and tell him he can come visit your baby. He's very excited and promises he'll be good. He says he'll be over in 20 minutes.

Your ex comes over. You tell him to wait in the living room as you go get your baby. You pick them up from their playpen and walk into the living room with them on your hip. You tell them that this is your friend as your sure they won't understand if you said their your ex but also their dad. You set them down and hold their hand as you walk them over. You ex smiles softly, making sure not to scare your baby. He says hello and asks them if they like dogs, your baby nods. Your ex pulls out a small toy dog, pretending to make it bark a little getting a laugh from your baby and a smile from your ex. You watch them play for a bit, it warms your heart and you truly start to forgive your ex.

You and your husband are very shocked but also excited to welcome three new babies, two boys and a girl, into the family

The babies are all born healthy and you are all overjoyed to meet the new babies, Robin 'Robbie' Gray McDonald, Barrett 'Bear' Sterling McDonald, and Ariel Ruby McDonald.

___

Twins this time, both boys named Jet Finley McDonald and Tate Oakley McDonald.

~~~
Evie and Sebastian with Beau, Robbie, Bear, Ariel, Jet, and Tate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users