• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

NAME: Matilda Nelly King
SCHOOL: Manhattan High School
YEAR: Freshman Year
HOBBY: Cheerleading

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him,
the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. You're a cheerleader and he's into drama. A few weeks pass by and your pretty much almost certain he thinks your invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming by making you a cake saying "Homecoming?" in frosting. You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

HIS NAME: Sam Finnian Webb

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Boyfriend gives a speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

WEDDING COLOURS: Purple and Green
WEDDING CAKE FLAVOURS: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
HONEYMOON DESTINATION: France

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
Your so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!

NEW HOME: Spacious 2 bedroom condo
NEW JOB: Nighttime Cab Driver
NEW BABY: Girl
BABY'S NAME: Alice Pixie Webb

#42 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Name: Emily Beyoncé Stewart
Grade/Age. Sophomore, 15
School: San Diego High School
Club: Drama Club

Crush: Dash Harley Powell
Interest: Football
He asked you to dance with him at homecoming in person with roses and a balloon.

-round 3-

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Colour scheme: Purple and green
Cake: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting
Honeymoon: The Bahamas

-Round 4-

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
Your so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!

House: A 2 bedroom townhouse right down town
His job: Bread baker at a cafe.

DD: Sophia Cadence

#43 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hi, my name is Matilda Everly Graham. I go to Beverly Hills High School. I'm a 17-year-old senior. I love photography, so I joined the Photography Club.

Grant Finian Clarke is a volleyball player. I have a massive crush on him, but I was sure he didn't know who I was. Until one day when he put a punch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?" of course, I said yes!

Grant and I have been a couple all this year. We even won Prom King & Queen! At graduation, he asked me to marry him. I said yes!

Our wedding was beautiful and our colors were blue and silver. We had an almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon, we went to the Bahamas.

After our honeymoon, I started feeling ill. I went to the doctor, and found out I wasn't sick; I was pregnant! Grant got a better job as a baker in a cafe. We then moved into a two-bedroom townhouse. After that, we welcomed a beautiful baby GIRL! We named her Guinivere Aria.

Clarke

[19] Grant Finian

[19] Matilda Everly

[0] Guinivere Aria

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users