• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old or a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)

Dice

1. G
2. G
3. G
4. G
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. B

Baby boy:
First name
Middle name

Baby girl:
First name
Middle name

#2 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

Me: Lucy Valentina- 30
Husband: Benjamin Sawyer- 24 (Now deceased)
S/S: Easton Grey & Landon Elliot- 12
D: Ivy Julianna-8
D: Juniper Gabriella-Newborn

#3 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old or a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)

Ashton and Grace are now 15

Posted Image

Jackson is now 11

Posted Image

Tatum Larissa(nb)

Posted Image

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:42 AM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks. He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 4 years and you are now happily married with 2 four year olds. You have moved to Texas where your husband got a job as an OB-GYN at the local hospital and you got a job at the high school. Your kids are going to preschool and life is good. One morning you wake up and get a phone call from your mother back home. She tells you that there was a fire at the elementary school while there was an open house for parents. There were 16 parent deaths and 27 kids left without parents. Your mom tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people that they know. You think about it for a few days and then call your mom back. You tell your mother you would love to take in some children. You decide to take in the kids you babysat for when they were babies. They are very traumatized by the events, especially the oldest one. They are very quiet the first couple weeks they are with you but after a month or so, they warm up and start getting used to their new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 2 years and you now have 6 year old twins and a 13, 9 and 7 year old. You are very into your work right now and have just started up classes again to get a new degree. You are working hard and work and school and your husband is proud of you. You decide to go on a road trip with just him. You set off for Route 66 after finding a sitter and suddenly another car hits the driver's side of your car. You aren't even out of town yet. You are fine but your husband dies on the scene. You are devastated and crushed by what happened and become depressed. Your kids perk you up every day and eventually you come out of your depression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 6 years since your husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)

Me: Anna Melisent {33}
Him: Henry Sawyer {25}
My new man: Lucas Grey {33}
Our big man: Theo Austin {22}
Our little man: Max Rocco {18}
Our pretty girl: Alice Ruby {16}
Our bundles of joy: Rory Elliot/Mae Cecelia {15}
Our baby boy: Scout Barnaby {nb}

Anna & Lucas w/ Theo, Max, Alice, Rory, Mae & Scout

#5 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

DW: Charlotte Lucia (34)
DH: Lochlan Andrew (34)

ADS: Alexander Jett (Alex) (22)
ADS: Gabriel Stone (Gabe) (18)
ADS: William Cash (Liam) (16)
DS/DD: Easton Gardiner / Ava Hazelle (15)
DD: Piper Anastasia (NB)

Charlotte with Lochlan; Alex, Gabe, Liam, Easton, Ava, and Piper.

#6 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

DW: Emily Sabina (34)
DH: Matthew David *Matt* (33)

DD/DD: Audrey Cecilia & Ava Rory (15)
DS: Shane Thomas (11)
DD: Piper Scarlett

DH: John Carter *JC* (deceased)

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

You: Susannah Isolde *Annie* (35)
Your ex: Samuel Slater *Sam* (27)
Your Husband: Truman Beau (36)

B/B: Ashton Clay *Ash* & Hayden Grey *Hayes* (15)
G: Poppy Jovita (11)

B: Emmett Shane (nb)

#8 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

DW: Sarah Mila
XDH: Luke Sawyer
DH: Jack Oliver

DS/DD: Blake Eliot/ Greer Annie (15)
DD: Jasmine Julia (11)

DS: Asher Jake

#9 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

DW: Katherine Minerva Ellis (34)
DH: Andrew Miller Brighton (deceased at 25)
DH: Emmett Oliver Jones (34)

DD/DS: Jackson Darcy Ellis Brighton / Audrey Cecilia Ellis Brighton (15)
DD: Poppy Julianna Ellis Brighton (11)
DD: Viva Scarlett Ellis Jones (nb)

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Constantia Caldwell. I've recently graduated highschool with a perfect GPA and as class Valedictorian. I'm now attending Princeton University. My roommate, Clarice Angela Jackson, is amazingly studious but she also had a wild side and loves to party when not studying. Which is not really my cup of tea but one night she dragged me along so I ended up finding a place on the couch with a cup of Coke. Then a handsome guy came over to me and started to chat me up, he seemed nice, so then when he asked me to go for a walk I said okay and he took my hand and we went out. I started to feel light headed and as we walked he made a move on me. I wasn't so sure at first and tried to stop him but after a bit I gave in and we ended up having sex. I regretted it the next morning. I spent the next two weeks doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying. I realized I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test just in case and was shocked that it said I was in fact pregnant....I knew I had to go and find the guy who I had my one night stand with.

So I went to the house and found out who he is, his name is James Carter Richardson. So James was shocked but he gave me his number and asked for mine so he could call me. He needed to speak to his family. They then talked to him about his responsibility as a father and he knew it as well so he and I spent a lot of time together. I found out James was more than a pretty face and he was rather sweet and funny. He popped the question and I said yes. The next day we went to the doctor and he told us we were having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of us but James stayed with me through it all. Four months after he proposed, James and I welcomed home our precious bundles of joys. Easton Russell Caldwell-Richardson and Veronica Cecilia Caldwell-Richardson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello it's Elizabeth. Four years have passed since I had Easton and Veronica. James and I are happily married and have moved to Texas were James works as an OGBYN at the local hospital and I teach at the local high school. One morning I get a phone call from my mother she said there was a fire at the local elementary school at parents night and sixteen parents died leaving twenty-seven kids without parents. She tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people they know. I think about it for a few days and call my mom back.

As much as I wanted to I told my mother I couldn't take in any children. Things were just getting settled and with both me and James working we didn't have the ability to give these kids the time they would need. My mother understand and actually said that it wouldn't have mattered. All the children had been taken in by family as well as a few other parents who didn't pass away taking them in. A few weeks after that I got the shock I was pregnant again! James and I are excited but are concerned about having three kids under the age of five. I got to my thirty week check up and the doctor tells us the baby is in distress. I panic and the doctor says I need to deliver an emergency C-section that afternoon or we could lose the baby. I talk to James about it and we go through with the c-section and the baby is born very premature at one pound and nine ounces. We decide to wait till she comes home to give her a name. So the baby is kept in the hospital for two and half months. When she came home we named her Heather Juliana Caldwell-Richardson. Easton and Veronica are thrilled to meet their little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and along with doing my work I have started taking classes again to gain a new degree to get some better job opportunities. I've been working hard at both my job and at school and have lost track of time to be with James and the kids. Because of this James and I are fighting like crazy and well James decided to file for divorce. I'm devastated but it's just the shock I need and I take more time with my kids now but the marriage is not able to be salvaged. James and I share custody of Easton, Veronica and Heather and are amicable with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six years since James and I divorced and the kids have been trying to get me out of my funk by setting me up with some men but I just can't seem to find the right guy. One day while at ballet with the kids, we were seeing the nutcracker, I ran into Carrick Adeline Sinclair. He went to my college and after some talking we agreed to go on a date. Then after a few dates and it seems fated. A year later we got married and a year after that Carrick and I got pregnant. Nine months later Carrick and I welcomed our first child together. His name is Schuyler Oliver Caldwell-Sinclair.

Family List
DH:Carrick Adeline Caldwell-Sinclair (30)
DW:Elizabeth Constantia Caldwell-Sinclair (30)
DS:Easton Russell Caldwell-Richardson (15)
DD:Veronica Cecilia Caldwell-Richardson (15)
DD:Heather Juliana Caldwell-Richardson (11)
DS: Schuyler Oliver Caldwell-Sinclair (Newborn)

Relatable People
Ex-DH:James Carter Richardson (30)
Friend:Clarice Angela Jackson (30)

#11 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old.

Me and my new husband: James Apollo Bronte-32- and Charlotte Elizabella Bronte-31-(Rose/Benjudah)
http://weheartit.com/entry/11787824

The twins: Ashton Darcy and Audrey Cecelia-15-
http://weheartit.com/entry/14285907

The “Big Girl”: Violet Guiliana-11-
http://weheartit.com...via/emmycostner

Our newest addition: Schuyler Orion
http://weheartit.com...via/emmycostner

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

Hi, I'm Anne Laurentia Zucker I've recently graduated highschool with a perfect GPA and as class Valedictorian. I'm now attending Princeton University. My roommate, Dana Lauren Rand, is amazingly studious but she also had a wild side and loves to party when not studying. Which is not really my cup of tea but one night she dragged me along so I ended up finding a place on the couch with a cup of Coke. Then a handsome guy came over to me and started to chat me up, he seemed nice, so then when he asked me to go for a walk I said okay and he took my hand and we went out. I started to feel light headed and as we walked he made a move on me. I wasn't so sure at first and tried to stop him but after a bit I gave in and we ended up having sex. I regretted it the next morning. I spent the next two weeks doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying. I realized I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test just in case and was shocked that it said I was in fact pregnant....I knew I had to go and find the guy who I had my one night stand with.

So I went to the house and found out who he is, his name is Vincent Chandler Harper. So Vincent was shocked but he gave me his number and asked for mine so he could call me. He needed to speak to his family. They then talked to him about his responsibility as a father and he knew it as well so he and I spent a lot of time together. I found out Vincent was more than a pretty face and he was rather sweet and funny. He popped the question and I said yes. The next day we went to the doctor and he told us we were having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of us but Vincent stayed with me through it all. Four months after he proposed, Vincent and I welcomed home our precious bundles of joys. Ashton Price Harper-Zucker and Landon Elliot Harper-Zucker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello it's Anne. Four years have passed since I had Ashton and Landon. Vincent and I are happily married and have moved to Texas were Vincent works as an OGBYN at the local hospital and I teach at the local high school. One morning I get a phone call from my mother she said there was a fire at the local elementary school at parents night and sixteen parents died leaving twenty-seven kids without parents. She tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people they know. I think about it for a few days and call my mom back.

As much as I wanted to I told my mother I couldn't take in any children. Things were just getting settled and with both me and Vincent working we didn't have the ability to give these kids the time they would need. My mother understand and actually said that it wouldn't have mattered. All the children had been taken in by family as well as a few other parents who didn't pass away taking them in. A few weeks after that I got the shock I was pregnant again! Vincent and I are excited but are concerned about having three kids under the age of five. I got to my thirty week check up and the doctor tells us the baby is in distress. I panic and the doctor says I need to deliver an emergency C-section that afternoon or we could lose the baby. I talk to Vincent about it and we go through with the c-section and the baby is born very premature at one pound and nine ounces. We decide to wait till he comes home to give him a name. So the baby is kept in the hospital for two and half months. When he came home we named him Hunter Tavis Harper-Zucker. Ashton and Landon are thrilled to meet their little brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and along with doing my work I have started taking classes again to gain a new degree to get some better job opportunities.
You are working hard and work and school and your husband is proud of you. You decide to go on a road trip with just him. You set off for Route 66 after finding a sitter and suddenly another car hits the driver's side of your car. You aren't even out of town yet. You are fine but your husband dies on the scene. You are devastated and crushed by what happened and become depressed. Your kids perk you up every day and eventually you come out of your depression

I've been working hard and between my job and school. Vincent is so proud of me. We decide to go on a road trip for the weekend so we left the boys with Vincent's parents and set off on Route 66. As we were just getting out of town we were hit by another car. I was fine, a little scrapped up but Vincent was dead on impact. I was devastated and crushed by it all and fell into depression. My boys help me get better and eventually I come out of it with plans to visit Vincent and tell him I'm ready to move on with my life but I'll always love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six years since Vincent died and the kids have been trying to get me out of my funk by setting me up with some men but I just can't seem to find the right guy. One day while at ballet with the kids, we were seeing the nutcracker, I ran into Preston Timothy Macalister. He went to my college and after some talking we agreed to go on a date. Then after a few dates and it seems fated. A year later we got married and a year after that Preston and I got pregnant. Nine months later Preston and I welcomed our first child together. Her name is Piper Valentina Macalister-Zucker.

Family List
Vincent Chandler Harper-Zucker (24) {Deceased}
Preston Timothy Macalister-Zucker(32)
Anne Laurentia Macalister-Zucker (32)
Ashton Price Harper-Zucker (14)
Landon Elliot Harper-Zucker (14)
Hunter Tavis Harper-Zucker (10)
Piper Valentina Macalister-Zucker (Newborn)

#13 Jelliebean

Jelliebean

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Me - Arianna Amelia Winchester-Tatum (30)
Him - Dean Jenson Winchester (25) (deceased)
Him - Channing Reece Tatum (32)

Adopted Kids
( B ) Tay Jase (22)
(G) Lilly Charlie (18)
(G) Colbie Anise (16)

Twins
(G) Ivy Jade (15)
(G) Clover Elise (15)

( B ) Jessie James (nb)

#14 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

[32]DW: Charlotte Vivianna
[32]DH: Jonathan Ryder

[22]DAD: Josephine Lana
[18]:DAD: Eloise Reven
[16]DAD: Helene Monique
[15]DS/DD: Porter Elliot/Audrey Cecilia
[0]DS: William Oliver

[30]DH: Simon Carter (deceased)

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

DW - Elizabeth Lucia [30]
ex-DH - Andrew Kiefer [30] (Divorced)
DH - James Arthur [32]
DS/DS - Jackson Gray and Wyatt Russell [15]
DS - William Rex [22]
DS - Nicholas Chance [18]
DS - Alexander Austin [16]
DS - Scott Oliver [0]

Beth and Jamie
Jack ~ Wyatt ~ Will ~ Nick ~ Alex ~ Scott

#16 -Meli-

-Meli-

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

Me: Katherine Lucia
DH2: Alexander James

ADD: Amelia Scarlett (22)
ADS: William Zane (18)
ADD: Victoria Raven (16)
DS: Jackson Elliot (15)
DD: Eva Hazelle (15)
DD: Poppy Valentina (NB)

Ex: Benjamin Hunter

#17 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

ME: Caroline Jennet [33]

EX: Stephen Chandler Kirwoy[36]
Zac Elliot & Audrey Cecilia [15]
Primrose Julienne "Prim" [11]

DH: James Milton Thurow [34]
Miles Oliver [NB]

#18 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later.

Diana Arria Abbott Kinsely-Jones {31} Henry Michael Jones and Ex-Charles Sawyer Abbott {33}
Blake Elliot and Ava Cashmere Kinsely-Abbott {15}
Chase Maso Abbott{11}
Welcome
Rosie Anastasia Jones {nb}

#19 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

It has been 6 years since your husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twin, and an 11 year old.

DW: Kate Livia Wilson-Aaronson– 32
DH: Sawyer Daniel Aaronson- 33
DS/DD: Ashton “Ash” Clay and Audrey Hazelle Wilson-Kovac – 15*
DS: Finn Thomas Wilson- Kovac - 11#
DD: Piper Juliana Wilson- Aaronson- nb

*- Father: Anthony James (One-Night Stand)
#- Father: Theo Kovac (Deceased Husband)

#20 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

DW: Caroline Justina (Callie) *34*
DH: Shane Patrick

DS: James Austin *22*
DD: Juliana Ruby *18*
DS: John Maxwell *16*