• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andy214

Andy214

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Music, Texting, Spending Time With Friends Family, spending time with my Ian <3, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Iced Coffees, Meeting New People, Babies/Baby Names, Singing, Hugs, PJ's and Movie Days, Nature, Photography, Driving, and so much more.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

Not pregnant yet, but hoping to be soon :) My fiancé and I have been kicking around some names and I was hoping to get some input :)

For a girl, the only two names we can agree on so far are Aurora and Aria. He's vetoed every other name I've suggested, dismissing them as "old lady names."
(Claire, Rose, Genevieve, etc.)
Thankfully I love both Aria and Aurora, so it's okay. We have yet to find a middle name that we're in love with though. Suggestions?

For a boy, it's been pretty set in stone since very early on in our relationship that our first born son would be after his grandfather, Leo Paul. I wasn't sold on it at first, but when I think about the connection and how much it means to Ian, how can I say no? It warms my heart to think of my little Leo <3 It's a strong handsome name that will age well, so it's grown on me. :-) It's cute to hear Ian talk about having kids <3 His face lights up and he gets so sweet. We are so excited! I've got numerous Pinterest boards started already! Lol :) Thanks for your opinions! Much love! <3

#2 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

I have boards made for the next kid we may have too!  I've forced myself to stay off there today. lol!!

I never really was keen on the name Leo until my cousin named her son that and I met him a month ago. Idk what it was but now I adore it (and it fits him so well!). And the connection Leo Paul has is sweet.

I have always LOVED Aurora with the nickname Rory.(and then my inner Disney nerd also loves Briar Rose) and Aria is just as gorgeous. A handful of suggestions for them off the top of my head:

Aurora Jade

Aurora Jane

Aurora Isabelle

Aurora Camille

Aurora Faith 

Aurora Blakely

Aurora Madison

Aurora Kate

Aurora Catherine 

Aurora Wren 

Aurora Penelope

Aria Gwen