• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

ok, so our cat Sophie FINALLY had her 4 kittens yesterday. 2 black ones, and orange one and a black and white one. Don't know genders yet. So. To get to the point. I need some names to show to my sister. Here are some she likes:

Lucy 'Lulu'
Leia
Rue
Bella
Zoe

Jackson
Hunter
Willie

any suggestions?

#2 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

What about:

Elijah
Judah
Michael
Malachi
Symon
Hudson
Courageous

#3 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

Thanks Jay! I'll suggest them to my sis

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hmm, suggestions.. I'm a bit lazy tonight, so sorry I didn't read through all the names above! And sorry if I repeat any :l

Isabel
Callie / Calla
Katie
Olive / Olivia
Penelope / Penny / Nellie
Lacey
Vivi / Vivienne
Junie / JuneBug
Faye
Talulah
Brinny
Charlotte
Maya
Maeve
Nora
Dolores

Noah
Georgio
Declan
Warren
Oliver
Zachary
Victor
Matt
Cassius
Caius
Gregory [idk I love this!]

I just listed a bunch of them. But personally, I'm real bad with my poor animals. I give them a name... then they branch of to multiple nick names :l Libby was named Liberty, and mum did have the intention of calling her Libby. But I call her Libbity Bibbits, Libby Lou, Libbs, etc. Cuddles I call Cuddlebug, Cuddleyboo, Boogley Monster [because he scares the puppy away! :lol: ], Cuddles McGoo, etc. Oreo is Oh-Oh's, Ori, Cow Cat [black and white], etc. Zinger is Zing-a-ling, Zingazingazoo, etc. Ginger is Ginge, Gingeroo, Gingivitis [poor girl lol], etc. And Mocha is normally Mocha-poke or something. The only animal that has no nick names is the turtle, Wallace. But I named him that with the intention of no nick names. Its so cute! [Lol we have so many animals at home :( a dog, two cats, three ferrets, and a turtle. I'm not a huge fan, but oh well].

Anyways, my point being, I love nick names on animals! :D I don't even remember why I was getting at that point though.. I better go to bed. I hope this helps though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users