137 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

So, this is a lot like my other thread "Addison's Family Quiz" except this one is going to be a longer story with more details and pictures. There will be a picture of your house, a picture of your husband, pictures of your kids, etc.

Answer the following questions and I will make you a story. Some of your answers may not be included in the story as everyone's will be very different. Feel free to play as many times as you'd like. :)

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?

You may not yet see how these questions will effect your family, but they will. :)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

3-6

Dark brown hair, and it's kind of hard to describe my eyes but I usually go with green. They're a mix of blue, brown, and green though.

I have three siblings. Sisters: KJ & SK. Brother: OJO

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Boys: Brogan, Ari, Leo, Sutton, Elliott, Calder, Henry, Asa, Jack, Oscar, Gabriel, and Noah
Girls: Sophie, Grace, Eloise, Romilly, Mia, Isla, Elsa, Darcy, Tabitha, Willow, Avery, & Emerson

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Martin Freeman
- Cameron Diaz

I was a tomboy, no doubt about it. I liked playing outside with my friends. We played our own made up games, running around and just being kids basically.

#3 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

1. How many kids would you like? 4-6

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Auburn and Hazel

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? PLJ( half sister), RDG(half brother), MTS(sister)

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like.
Boys: Boston, Lane, Wyatt, Elliott, Gunnar, Reece, Easton, Mason, Garrison, Cole, Liam, and Levi
Girls: Taytum/Tayetum, Willow, Evey, Liv, Sage, Isla(eye-la), Eliana, Everly, Grae, Eastyn/Easton, Laney, Tenley

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Gwenyth Paltrow, Jesse Spencer, and Catherine Bell

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy? Play with my dolls and paint my nails. Very girly!

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

1. How many kids would you like? 6-10

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Blonde/ green

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? LRB(sister), ECB (brother)

Boys: Maximus, Othniel, Flynn, Talon, Archer, Reid, Asa, Leif, Arrow, Jaxon, Levi, Alistair
Girls: Felicity, Locklyn, Makenna, Clarice, Alexandra, Maisie, Gwen, Skyla, Piper, Faith, Raquel, Larsen

Toby Mac
Bethany Hamilton
Max Lucado

Play pretend and dolls with my sister... very girly!

#5 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

4-6

Dark brown hair, hazel eyes

Yes, I have four. Last name starts with B. Initials for first and middle names: J.W., I.A.,C.E., M.G.

Boys: Archer, Benjamin, Charlie, Declan, Emmett, Finn, Gavin, Harry, Lachlan, Nathaniel, Theodore, William
Girls: Addison, Charlotte, Delilah, Elizabeth, Emilie, Harper, Lily, Margaret, Matilda, Quinn, Stella, Vivian

JK Rowling, Eddie Redmayne, Michael J Fox

Definitely either going on bike rides, swimming or playing dress-up family games with my sister. So I guess I was a mix of both.

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

3-6

Dark brown hair, and it's kind of hard to describe my eyes but I usually go with green. They're a mix of blue, brown, and green though.

I have three siblings. Sisters: KJ & SK. Brother: OJO

Boys: Brogan, Ari, Leo, Sutton, Elliott, Calder, Henry, Asa, Jack, Oscar, Gabriel, and Noah
Girls: Sophie, Grace, Eloise, Romilly, Mia, Isla, Elsa, Darcy, Tabitha, Willow, Avery, & Emerson

- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Martin Freeman
- Cameron Diaz

I was a tomboy, no doubt about it. I liked playing outside with my friends. We played our own made up games, running around and just being kids basically.

You meet the love of your life, Wesley Jack "Wes" Clemensen, in college at the age of 20. After three weeks of knowing him, he asks you out on a study date at Starbucks. You make a habit of it and start studying with him once a week. After two months, he takes you out to your favorite local sit-in restaurant for a fancy dinner. You keep dating him through college and get to know each other better and better. Ten days before your 24th birthday, he proposes and you say yes. Six months later, on July 17th, you are married! The two of you move into a two bedroom apartment in your home town. You love decorating the place!

Wes: Here
Apartment Decor: Here

About a year into your marriage, Wes gets an amazing promotion. He is now making almost three times as much as before! You don't even need to work, but because you like your job, you keep it and save the money you are making. One night at dinner, the two of you begin talking about starting a family. Both of you are so excited to get going on it. One month later, you find out you are pregnant! January 13th of the following year, you give birth to Henry Oscar Jude. Henry is such a sweet little baby! You decorate him a very sweet nursery in the second bedroom.

Nursery: Here

As Henry starts to grow, you love him more and more every day. You and Wes decide that you want Henry to have another sibling and begin trying for a second. While you are trying, you decide it would be the best thing to move into a larger house with more room. You find a pretty house with four bedrooms for a great price, and two months later you move in. It doesn't take long to find out that you are once again pregnant!

House: Here

On April 2nd, when Henry is 2, you give birth to another son. You name him Sutton Leo Calder. Your mom comes over just about everyday after the baby is born. She helps you watch Henry while you get adjusted. She also helps you finish decorating your house. Henry gets a "big boy" room and Sutton gets a soft, darling but handsome nursery.

Henry's Room: Here
Sutton's Nursery: Here

You and Wes absolutely love your family. You love seeing your boys grow. You and Wes make the decision to try for another! You get pregnant almost immediately! When Henry is 5 and Sutton is almost 3, on March 16th, you give birth to your first daughter! You name her Eloise Piper Joy. You love having a little girl! You have a blast shopping for girly clothes and accessories for her. You have the prettiest "going home" outfit for her! You also have a lovely nursery prepared for her at home. As Eloise is adjusting at home, your husband finishes making Sutton's room into a "big boy" room like Henry's. Sutton has a slight obsession with boats and the ocean, so you give him a very nautical themed room.

Going Home Outfit: Here
Eloise's Nursery: Here
Sutton's Room: Here

Not long later, you are surprised with a pregnancy! This time, you are having twins!! You are having so many mixed feelings; you are excited for your family to grow, but having two infants at once is going to be so difficult! Preparing for the twins, Henry and Sutton decide to share a room. You also prepare a nursery for the twins. When Eloise is 18 months, on December 1st, you give birth to Asa Gabriel Jack and Emerson Sophie Grace.

Sutton & Henry's New Room: Here
Asa & Emerson's Nursery: Here

Eloise is a great big sister! She is glad to have another girl in the house. It is interesting to you to see how different your daughters are, though. Eloise is such a girly girl, and you can see Emerson already playing in the dirt and hanging out with her brothers, like you when you were little. You and Wes decide that you are done adding to your family after the twins, and you get your tubes tied. Your family is better than you could have ever imagined.

Henry: Here
Sutton: Here
Eloise: Here
Asa & Emerson: Here

Your sister, Sadie Katherine, had her first baby the same exact day you had Eloise. She named her daughter Mia Avery. Mia and Eloise are best friends! They are practically inseparable. Your other sister, Kelsey Jessica, has three kids. She has a daughter named Elsa Bailey who is about a year older than Henry, a son named Ari Brogan who is a year younger than Sutton, and a one year old named Willow Victoria. Your brother, O'Reilly, has one daughter and one son. His daughter, Sutton's age, is Darcy Tabitha, and his son, a year older than Eloise, is Elliott Noah.
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#7 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

How many kids would you like to have? 2-7

Hair color-Blonde

Eye color-Green

I have 3 siblings with initials DMP, KMP and TJP

Girl-Caroline, Chloe, Paige, Mackenzie, Melinda, Kelly, Emma, Jane, Ellen, Joia, Jaida, Helene
Boy-Christopher, Vincent, Lucas, Elliott, Jared, Jack, Nathaniel, Henry, Seth, Aaron, Samuel, Ryan

Jeremy Camp, Jennifer Lawrence, Sutton Foster

Soccer, Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Theatre, Singing. Girly and Tomboy

#8 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

1. How many kids would you like?
3-5

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes?
Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes

Yes, T.M

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles
Grace, Madelyn, Sophie, Clara, Monica, Hannah,Caroline, Bridget, Eleanor, Catherine, Paige, Audrey
James, Peter, Nathaniel, Michael, Thomas, Noah, Anthony, Liam, Evan, Ethan, Eli, Timothy

Meryl Streep, Ellen Degeneres & Sandra Bullock

Play Barbies or dolls. Not overly girly, kinda in the middle.

#9 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

1. 1-3 (preferably 2)
2. Auburn hair and dark brown eyes
3. Yes, N.C.B
4. Georgia, Savannah, Aria, Kaiya, Clara, Adeline, Nova, Summer, Charlotte, Faith, Ivy, Violet, Tyler, Mason, William, Ezra, Caleb, Micah, Benjamin, Jesse, Isaac, Finley, Felix, Leo
5. Andrew Garfield, Ellen Degeneres and Emma Stone
6. Probably go to the playground and go on the swings. Umm both sorta, I didn't mind getting dirty but I also like to play with Barbies.

#10 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

1. 3-4

2. Brown hair, blue eyes.

3. Yes, R.G. and L.E.

4. GIRLS- Aubrey, Rosalie, Clarissa, Ava, Madeline (pronounced Mad-uh-LINE), Emerson, Juliet. BOYS- Tristan. I know that's not 12 of each gender, but that's all I've got at the moment.

5. Theo James, Kenny Chesney, and Luke Bryan.

6. My favorite thing to do as a kid was to go camping. I think I was a tomboy as a kid, maybe a little bit of both.

#11 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

2-4

Dark blonde hair, Blue eyes

2 sisters: DE & MC and 1 brother: MCA

Boys: Matthew, Andrew, Samuel, Benjamin, Malachi, Jack, Henry, Sebastian, Isaiah, Garrett, Micah, & Isaac
Girls: Meredith, Catherine, Aniston, Arizona, Abigail, Felicity, Sofia, Saige, Rhiannon, Leighton, Savannah, & Daphne

-John Lennon
-Jennifer Aniston
-Jim Morrison

I was definitely a tomboy. I played soccer, basketball, and softball. And I loved playing in the woods near my house with the neighbor kids.

#12 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

1. How many kids would you like? 4-6

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Auburn and Hazel

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? PLJ( half sister), RDG(half brother), MTS(sister)

Boys: Boston, Lane, Wyatt, Elliott, Gunnar, Reece, Easton, Mason, Garrison, Cole, Liam, and Levi
Girls: Taytum/Tayetum, Willow, Evey, Liv, Sage, Isla(eye-la), Eliana, Everly, Grae, Eastyn/Easton, Laney, Tenley

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Gwenyth Paltrow, Jesse Spencer, and Catherine Bell

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy? Play with my dolls. Very girly!

You meet your husband, Noah Brent Ravensdale, the summer after you graduate high school while on vacation in the Bahamas. You and Noah have a summer romance, but when the summer ends you both go your separate ways and thought you'd never see each other again. After all, he lives in California and you live in West Virginia. Turns out, you both are attending the same college! You two begin dating again, and the year before you are done with school, you get married!

Noah: Here

You two are married for two years, both working jobs that you love. You are a photographer and he is a mechanic at the local Porsche dealership. You find yourself pregnant by surprise! You were wanting a family, but later in your career. You decide to just take time away from photography to raise your children. You and Noah buy a house and move everything from your apartment to it. It is a very nice, ultramodern house with four bedrooms. You prepare the master bedroom just how you had always dreamed, as well as convert one of the bedrooms into a nursery for your coming baby girl.

Master Bedroom: Here
Nursery: Here

You give birth to a daughter on July 9th and name her Sage Isabella. She is a beautiful girl and you love her very much! You quit your job altogether as you realize how hard taking care of a newborn really is. You love having a family, though, and can't wait to add to it.

When Sage is 2, you are pregnant again, this time with a son! You begin converting another room in your house to a nursery. You give birth three weeks early on January 30th to Elliott Connor. Sage is a great big sister! It is crazy how similar Sage is to you when you were a kid, though. Sage loves the same things that you did, like playing dress up and with dolls. She loves to help pick out outfits for little Elliott. She also is a spitting image of you when you were her age, auburn hair and hazel eyes. Elliott, on the other hand, looks just like his dad.

Elliott's Nursery: Here

You love having two kids, but you and Noah both would like to have more. You keep trying to get pregnant, and the day after Elliott's third birthday, on January 31st, you give birth to another son! You name him Levi Garrett. He has your hair! You convert the remaining empty bedroom into a room for him.

Levi's Nursery: Here

When Levi is 3 months old, you take a road trip to Disney with your sister, Madeline Tessa Shipley, and her family. She has three kids; Lane Chandler ( a year older than Sage ), Easton Cole ( six months older than Elliott ), and Tenley Cadence ( one year old ). On the drive over, Madeline's family get in a car accident. Your sister and her husband die, but the kids make it out okay. You were in the will to take care of her three kids, so you and Noah took them in and adopted them.

You are trying to figure out how to fit six kids in three bedrooms. You make the decision to convert your home office into another bedroom. Sage will share a room with Tenley, Lane gets his own room, Easton and Elliott will share a room, and Levi gets his own room. Easton and Elliott are best buddies, so they were excited they got to share a room. Sage was also excited to have another girl in her room, and although Tenley is a lot younger than her, it'd be like a sleepover every night.

Sage & Tenley's room: Here
Lane's room: Here
Easton & Elliott's room: Here
Levi's room: Here

You and Noah love each of your kids and make the decision to stop adding to your family - six is plenty of kids.

Lane: Here
Sage: Here
Easton: Here
Elliott: Here
Tenley: Here
Levi: Here

#13 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

1. How many kids would you like? 10-12

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? strawberry blonde and hazel

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? PLJ(half sister), RDG(half brother), and MTS(sister)

GIRLS - Grae, Willow, Reese, Taytum, Evey, Liv, Isley(eyes-lee), Finley, Collins, Sage, Eliana, and Elle
BOYS - Elliott, Wyatt, Reece, Mason, Levi, Liam, Boston, Ty, Garrity, Lane, Easton, and Carson

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Catherine Bell, and Chelsea Kane

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy? Play with dolls, paint my nails, go swimming, play with friends, and swing. VERY GIRLY!

#14 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

1. How many kids would you like? 6-10

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Blonde/ green

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? LRB(sister), ECB (brother)

Boys: Maximus, Othniel, Flynn, Talon, Archer, Reid, Asa, Leif, Arrow, Jaxon, Levi, Alistair
Girls: Felicity, Locklyn, Makenna, Clarice, Alexandra, Maisie, Gwen, Skyla, Piper, Faith, Raquel, Larsen

Toby Mac
Bethany Hamilton
Max Lucado

Play pretend and dolls with my sister... very girly!

You and your husband, Ashton David Leatherby, meet by chance. You end up with seats next to each other on a flight from London to Dallas. You talk the entire flight, and as you are about to enter the jetway, he asks if he can see you again. You say you hope so, give him your number, and run to make your connecting flight. Three days later, he calls you. He lives a couple hours away and says he'll be in your town this weekend and he asks you out on a date. You two date for only six months before he proposes on a whim! You say yes, and four months after that you are married!! You move into a pretty three bedroom house in his hometown. He gets a great job as a lawyer at his grandfather's law firm.

Ashton: Here

You start your family almost immediately. Four days after your first anniversary, on May 18th, you give birth to a son whom you name Archer Micah. The nursery you decorated for him is great! You also had a "going home" outfit picked out for him.

Archer's nursery: Here
Archer's "going home" outfit: Here

As Archer grows, he begins to love trains are cars. He thinks like a mechanic, just like your dad does. You begin to long for another child, a sibling for your son. You talk to Ashton, and he tells you he's been wanting the same thing. You begin trying for another child. When Archer is 3, you give birth to another son. On August 10th, Flynn Wesley joins your family. Archer is such a loving big brother.

Flynn's nursery: Here

Because your children have brought so much joy to your life, you are ready to have another by the time Flynn is six months old. You get pregnant again, and you give birth to another son when Flynn is almost 2 on July 28th. You name this son Asa Talon. You put his crib in your and Ashton's room and begin house shopping to find another house. When Asa is 3 months old, you find the perfect 5 bedroom house only twenty minutes away. You buy it and move in a month later. You give Archer and Flynn their own "big boy" rooms and you give Asa his own nursery. Archer wanted a car themed room and Flynn wanted superheroes.

Archer's room: Here
Flynn's room: Here
Asa's nursery: Here

As you are starting to get settled in the house, Ashton approaches you and asks you what you'd think about having another. You think about it for a few days, and you excitedly agree. You become pregnant with a girl! You can't wait to add a girl to your little bunch of crazy banana boys :) . On December 20th, Skyla Noelle joins your family. Her nursery is fun and pretty, and she has a darling "going home" outfit.

Skyla's nursery: Here
Skyla's "going home" outfit: Here

When Skyla is 3, you are surprised with a triplet pregnancy! On April 4th, you give birth to two boys and a girl. You name them Levi Nathaniel, Reid Maximus, and Gwen Alexandra. You give them a great nursery.

Levi, Reid, and Gwen's nursery: Here

You and Ashton are exhausted with keeping up with all seven kids and decide that you are going to stop adding to your family. You love each one of your kids so dearly. You love their different personalities. Skyla has become a spitting image of you when you were her age, she looks nearly identical. She also acts a lot like you did, she loves girly things like dance and dolls. Flynn acts so much like Ashton, he is outgoing and charming, but not overbearing. Archer is becoming more and more like your father, and he still has the brain of a mechanic. You don't have any idea where Asa got his traits; he's extremely quiet and shy, and he loves to run around and get messy.

Archer: Here
Flynn: Here
Asa: Here
Skyla: Here
Levi, Reid, & Gwen: Here
  • Barbie likes this

#15 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

Thank you, Addy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

#16 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

4-6

Dark brown hair, hazel eyes

Yes, I have four. Last name starts with B. Initials for first and middle names: J.W., I.A.,C.E., M.G.

Boys: Archer, Benjamin, Charlie, Declan, Emmett, Finn, Gavin, Harry, Lachlan, Nathaniel, Theodore, William
Girls: Addison, Charlotte, Delilah, Elizabeth, Emilie, Harper, Lily, Margaret, Matilda, Quinn, Stella, Vivian

JK Rowling, Eddie Redmayne, Michael J Fox

Definitely either going on bike rides, swimming or playing dress-up family games with my sister. So I guess I was a mix of both.

You have had a crush on your older brother Jason's best friend, Coleman Lucas Perdue, since junior high. It took till after college for Coleman to see you the same way. The two of you dated for six months after college before he proposed. You said yes, and a year later, you were married! The two of you moved into the house that Coleman inherited from his very rich grandfather. It has eight bedrooms!

Coleman: Here

Coleman has a job at his family business and is making quite a bit of money. You don't have to work, but you feel useless not doing anything. That comes to an end when you are surprised with a pregnancy! You have a son on November 18th of that year, and you name him Charlie Gavin. He's the light of your world, you love him dearly! You have a sweet nursery prepared for him in one of your empty bedrooms.

Charlie's nursery: Here

As Charlie begins to grow, he makes you want another child, a sibling for him. Coleman wants the same thing, so you begin trying for another. You become pregnant with a girl! During your pregnancy, you get word that your sister, Maggie Grace, has died in a car accident. You are heart broken, and decide that you will honor your sister with one of your daughter's middle names. On January 3rd, Stella Margaret Lily joins your family. Charlie is still young, but makes an amazing big brother to her. Stella has a very elegant nursery, right next to Charlie's new "big boy" room.

Stella's nursery: Here
Charlie's room: Here

Sweet Stella is quiet and doesn't cry much, it makes you love having a baby around. She starts to grow and you love her more and more every day. Not long later, you find yourself pregnant again, another surprise, but you are actually very excited! You have another son on March 25th, and you name him Benjamin Harry. He looks so much like Charlie did when he was a baby! Ben also has a great nursery waiting for him at home. Stella upgrades her room into a princess bedroom with a bed built by Coleman.

Ben's nursery: Here
Stella's room: Here

Just 14 months later, on May 20th, you are surprised by another son! You name him Theodore Finn. You are overwhelmed with another infant, but you love him very much. He is a sweet boy, but quieter and more shy than your others. You love his individuality and how he's very independant. He has a sweet nursery like his siblings did.

Theodore's nursery: Here

You and Coleman start talking about making your family "officially complete" and you getting your tubes tied. You decide that you would like to have one more child and then get your tubes tied. It is surprising to you how long it takes to get pregnant, but eventually you do, with another son. William Archer joins your family on July 17th. Theodore is a great big brother, as are all of your other kids.

Will's nursery: Here

You go in and get your tubes tied. Part of you is sad that you won't have any more kids, but you know that in reality it is unrealistic to think you'd have another. You and Coleman are so happy with your kids, and you love them each so much.

Charlie: Here
Stella: Here
Ben: Here
Theodore: Here
Will: Here
  • AmyB likes this

#17 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

How many kids would you like to have? 2-7

Hair color-Blonde

Eye color-Green

I have 3 siblings with initials DMP, KMP and TJP

Girl-Caroline, Chloe, Paige, Mackenzie, Melinda, Kelly, Emma, Jane, Ellen, Joia, Jaida, Helene
Boy-Christopher, Vincent, Lucas, Elliott, Jared, Jack, Nathaniel, Henry, Seth, Aaron, Samuel, Ryan

Jeremy Camp, Jennifer Lawrence, Sutton Foster

Soccer, Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Theatre, Singing. Girly and Tomboy

You and your husband, Oliver Micah Jude Green, are high school sweethearts. You get married when you are halfway through college. You wait until you are done with school to move in to a permanent home and start a family. When you finally buy a home together, you get a cozy four bedroom house.

Oliver: Here

You find out you are pregnant just two short months after moving into your new home. You are pregnant with boy/girl twins! On June 8th, you give birth to Jack Nathaniel and Jane Mackenzie. They both have blonde hair like you and Oliver, but Jack has stunning blue eyes like his dad and Jane has chocolate brown eyes. You love your twins so dearly! They have a nursery set up right down the hall from you.

Jack & Jane's nursery: Here

You love raising your two kids! Soon, you're pregnant again! This time, you're having a daughter. You give birth on March 31st, just before the twins turn 2. You name her Caroline Emma. She is a sweet girl with beautiful blonde hair, just like the rest of your family. She has light green eyes that match yours.

Caroline's nursery: Here
Jack & Jane's room: Here

Your three kids are getting along so well. You and Oliver love them each so dearly. You make the decision to have just one more, and you are blessed with a baby boy on August 19th. You name him Samuel Ryan. He's another blonde, as you expected. He's got more energy than anyone you've ever seen and it grows every day. He's a big ball of fun! He keeps you and Oliver, and your other kids very busy!

Sam's nursery: Here

Sam starts relentlessly begging you for a younger sibling, and you and Oliver actually start growing on the idea. Soon, you decide it is something you actually want to do. You try for another, and on January 13th, you give birth to Henry Seth. Henry has bright green eyes, matching both you and Caroline's. He is a quiet baby, but a happy one.

Henry's nursery: Here

You and Oliver decide that your family is perfectly complete.

Jack & Jane: Here
Caroline: Here
Sam: Here
Henry: Here

#18 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

3-5

Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes

Yes, T.M

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles
Grace, Madelyn, Sophie, Clara, Monica, Hannah,Caroline, Bridget, Eleanor, Catherine, Paige, Audrey
James, Peter, Nathaniel, Michael, Thomas, Noah, Anthony, Liam, Evan, Ethan, Eli, Timothy

Meryl Streep, Ellen Degeneres & Sandra Bullock

Play Barbies or dolls. Not overly girly, kinda in the middle.

You and your husband, Cameron Mark "Cam" Bradley, meet in a Starbucks Coffee shop downtown. You get to talking, and it doesn't take long for the two of you to date and eventually you get married. The Bradley family owns a beach house in Florida, and they give it to you and Cam as a wedding gift. You move in right away. The house has five bedrooms and the back porch opens onto the beach. It is a dream for you!

Cam: Here

You find yourself pregnant a week after your honeymoon. You weren't planning on getting pregnant so fast, but are excited to have a sweet son be joining you and Cam. On April 25th of the following year, you give birth to James Ethan. He's such a great boy, and you spend your days at home caring for him. He has a great nursery ready for him.

James' nursery: Here

As James begins to grow, and he takes his first steps, talks his first words, you start wanting another child. You and Cam talk about it for a while, and you decide to begin trying. It doesn't take long- you're soon pregnant! You find out that you are having another boy. He joins your family on December 1st, when James is about a year and a half out. You name this son Evan Hunter. He acts so much like James' did as a baby.

Evan's nursery: Here

You love your two boys, as does Cam. They're better than you could ever dream. As Evan starts to grow out of the little baby stage, you start thinking about how great of a big brother he'd be. Cam seems to have been thinking the same thing, because he approaches you and asks you what you'd think about having another child. You both decide it is something you want to do, and you get pregnant with twins! It's a boy and a girl. On July 19th, you give birth. You name them Thomas Oliver & Caroline Audrey. In the meantime, James and Evan upgrade into rooms more fitting for boys their age. They are excited to get "big boy" beds and pick out different things for their rooms.

Thomas & Caroline's nursery: Here
James' room: Here
Evan's room: Here

You and Cam decide that yor family is complete, only to be surprised with another pregnancy almost immedietly. On July 20th, the day after the twins' first birthday, you have yet another son. You name him Noah Henry. You are so overwhelmed to have so many little ones, but you love them each dearly.

Noah's nursery: Here

THE END :)

James: Here
Evan: Here
Thomas & Caroline: Here
Noah: Here
  • ElizabethRuth likes this

#19 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Awww, thank you Addy! I love it!

#20 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

I absolutely love it!! All the nurseries and bedrooms are so adorable! Thanks Addy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users