• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

WDYT guys think of the name Blaire?
I saw a little girl named Blaire in a photo contest on facebook.
And I instantly fell in love with it :(

Any first name and middle name suggestions for it?

I have a few that I've come up with, though I think I'd like it in the fn slot.
It just seems everything goes better when it's in the mn position :(

Blaire Kennedy
Blaire Alexis

Jessica Blaire
Hannah Blaire
Emily Blaire
Emory Blaire

#2 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Blaire is really pretty for a little girl...from your lists, I like Emory Blaire and Emily Blaire. It is kind of hard to find a name that fits with it, but I think if you focus on finding a middle name that has maybe three or four syllables and avoid one-syllable names, it would sound really pretty.

Some suggestions:

Blaire Makenna
Blaire Mackynzie
Blaire Natalie/Nathalia
Blaire Nicolette
Blaire Charlotte
Blaire Alessandra
Blaire Olivia
Blaire Anastasia
Blaire Ariana
Blaire Gabriella
Blaire Genevieve
Blaire Amelie
Blaire Adriana
Blaire Alexandria
Blaire Penelope
Blaire Aaliyah

Hope I could help you out!

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

I instantly fell in love with Blaire Mckynzie :(

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it! :(

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

I instantly fell in love with Blaire Mckynzie :(

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it! :(

No probs! Glad I could help. <3

#5 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

A gril i played teeball with was called Blair (no e) and at the time i reamember being so jealous of how 'cool' her name was. i think she was Blair Kristin.

i like Blair Kennedy <3

also:
Blaire Serena
Blaire Sienna
Blair Amelia
Blaire Scarlett
Blaire Leighton
Blaire Alexandra

#6 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

I really like

Blair Amelia
Blaire Scarlett
Blaire Leighton

Thank you! It still seems like everything sounds better with Blair as a mn when I say it with my last name.
Maybe I could use it as a mn and just call her by Blaire?

My list is just getting longer :(
I now have:

Blaire Mckynzie
Blaire Gabriella
Blaire Olivia
Blaire Scarlett
Blaire Kennedy
Blaire Emma
(I'm not sure sure about the ending E in Blaire followed by another E)
Blaire Abigail
Blaire Teagan
Blaire Amelia
Blaire Scarlett
Blaire Leighton

Kylie Blaire
Juniper Blaire
Emily Blaire
Emory Blaire
Jessica Blaire

#7 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

WDYT of the name Lauryn Blaire?

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

I feel like I'm the only one here.. but I dislike it, sorry! :( I don't know where the negative association came in, cause there's no particular time/thing/event that made me dislike this name, I guess I just dislike how it looks and sounds. And apparently Mike agree's, cause I was replying to a topic here months ago and someone had the name Blaire on it and Mike's just like "No. I do not like Blaire at all, sorry!" and I was like "lol its okay, this isn't my list..." I hope none of that comes off as offensive :)

However, I know what you mean with the name you want as a first name not working!! I have a few on my list with the same problem </3 I think Lauryn Blaire is really nice though!! Blaire Kennedy flows really, really well! I'm not a fan of Kennedy either, but the combo is definitely very nice!! Blaire Amelia is lovely, Blaire Mckynzie sounds nice, Blaire Emma is beautiful. I think since Blaire's sound is is RRR at the end, silent E and all, that it doesn't clash with Emma. Blaire Emily would even be really lovely!!

Hope this helps!! :)

EDIT: lol I just stared at this topic for a second, and I guess I can kind of pictures a small girl with the name after lots of thought :( Like, I picture a little girl in striped summery colored leggins that are a tad baggy cause she's so thin and small, and a loose plain colored tank top the color of one of the stripes on her leggins. And the straps on the tank top would be bows. And then her hair would be in two pig tails and she'd have plastic heart shaped sun glasses and a cutesy smug little grin as if she knows she just so darn cute. Aha!! I still can't picture the name aging much, and I still don't care for it. However, I thought the mental image I just saw was kinda cute so why not share! :P

#9 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

i know how you feel. i love the name Jade and at first i thought it sounded better as a middle name but stick to your guns! i now have found Jade sounding nice as a first name .But yes i like Lauryn Blair, but i also tink Blair Lauryn sounds good too :(

#10 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

I feel like I'm the only one here.. but I dislike it, sorry! :) I don't know where the negative association came in, cause there's no particular time/thing/event that made me dislike this name, I guess I just dislike how it looks and sounds. And apparently Mike agree's, cause I was replying to a topic here months ago and someone had the name Blaire on it and Mike's just like "No. I do not like Blaire at all, sorry!" and I was like "lol its okay, this isn't my list..." I hope none of that comes off as offensive :o

However, I know what you mean with the name you want as a first name not working!! I have a few on my list with the same problem </3 I think Lauryn Blaire is really nice though!! Blaire Kennedy flows really, really well! I'm not a fan of Kennedy either, but the combo is definitely very nice!! Blaire Amelia is lovely, Blaire Mckynzie sounds nice, Blaire Emma is beautiful. I think since Blaire's sound is is RRR at the end, silent E and all, that it doesn't clash with Emma. Blaire Emily would even be really lovely!!

Hope this helps!! ;)

EDIT: lol I just stared at this topic for a second, and I guess I can kind of pictures a small girl with the name after lots of thought :P Like, I picture a little girl in striped summery colored leggins that are a tad baggy cause she's so thin and small, and a loose plain colored tank top the color of one of the stripes on her leggins. And the straps on the tank top would be bows. And then her hair would be in two pig tails and she'd have plastic heart shaped sun glasses and a cutesy smug little grin as if she knows she just so darn cute. Aha!! I still can't picture the name aging much, and I still don't care for it. However, I thought the mental image I just saw was kinda cute so why not share! :P

Nothing came off offensive. I didn't really see Blaire as a name you liked anyway! It wouldn't fit in with your list :] Thank you for helping!
I really like Blaire Emma :] And I considered Lauryn Blaire since Regan pointed out that Ace and Hayleigh both have Y's on their names =D Plus I know Lauryn goes with our last name xD lol I'll have to sit down and work out my Blaire list.

And you don't think the bad association could have come from that awful awful Blair Witch Project, do you?:(

i know how you feel. i love the name Jade and at first i thought it sounded better as a middle name but stick to your guns! i now have found Jade sounding nice as a first name .But yes i like Lauryn Blair, but i also tink Blair Lauryn sounds good too :)

I'm trying! It just seems like everything sounds choppy with my last name. All the combos I can think of have Blaire as a mn, but there's still a while to go before I'll ever need to worry about it. I just can't stick it on my list without deciding on a middle name. My OCD won't let me lol :]

And I LOVE the name Jade
The first name combo I ever came up with was like a little stage name for myself (to use online and when I wrote and everything) and it was Autumn Jade :( I swore for the longest that I was going to name my daughter that.

#11 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Phew, I'm glad! :) I hate telling people I dislike a name, always makes me feel guilty :') But it is true, it definitely suits your style of names though!! :( And I'm glad this helps! <3
Blaire Emma is sweet! True true, Ace and Hayleigh have H's. But I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out hehe! <3 And hahaha! That it does :( it's cute when babies are named after mommies, in my opinion! It might be a tad confusing, when people are calling out for Lauren/Lauryn and nobody knows which one is being called (; haha! My grandparents on my mothers side did that. Their first girl was named after my grandma, so they have two barbara's. Then their first son was named after my grandpa, so two richards. which is really funny that my mum married another richard into the family. For my aunt Barbara, its not too confusing seeing as she has a different last name now. Its mostly confusing for my grandma and uncle :') lol! Don't mind the long ramblings here!!

Oh my word, I think it does!!! I've never seen the film or anything, but I have heard about it :l efnalnflaslialsdlasmd!!! :/ I'm not so good with the horror movies </3 Ever since I watched A Haunting In Conneticut, quite a few names are no longer usable. I didn't sleep for months :oO I literally didn't sleep at all for over a week, until mum gave me some sleeping pills and Mike spent hours coaxing me to sleep :'( So thats probably what completely ruined the name for me, lol!

#12 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

That's why I normally don't say anything about the names I don't like :( I don't want to upset anyone.

And btw, I attempted to watch the Blair Witch Project and I couldn't because of all the camera movement. But I did watch the second one, and it SUCKED.
It was stupid lol!

I'm keeping Lauryn on the list, but I feel like I'm being totally uncreative by using it for another daughter. I'm still fiddling with it, so expect more names to pop up :(

#13 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

So, I'm shoving Blaire to the side.
I found out today that Nick doesn't really like it :(
*super sad face*
but, I'm excited that we agree on many more girls names :)
One of them being Victoria :(
I've always loved the name, and have for the longest time wanted to name my daughters Elizabeth and Victoria <3

So here's a few I've come up with for Victoria

Katelyn Victoria
Autumn Victoria
Skylar Victoria
Anastasia Victoria

Wdyt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users