• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:33 PM

Can you please suggest more names that might appeal to me based on the ones I have on my list?

Girls:
Lilia/Lilija Genevieve
Lilia/Lilija Janet (Janet is after my mother)
Paulina Rose (Rose is after my maternal grandmother's cousin)
Maia/Maija Elizabeth (Elizabeth is after my maternal great-aunt)
Zoya Elizabeth (Zoya is after one of my favorite Danielle Steel novels)
Stephanie Anne Elizabeth (Stephanie is after a family friend, Anne is in honor of Anne Frank)
Stephanie Margaret
Geneva Catherine Rose
Irena Judith (Judith honors one of my favorite late child actresses Judith Barsi who voiced Ducky in The Land Before Time andAnne Marie in All Dogs Go to Heaven)
Vera Emily Josephine
Katarina/Katerina Rose
Noelle (Not sure of a middle name)
Thea Rose
Arielle
Martina
Helena Mary (Hel-ay-na. Helena is a form of my maternal grandmother's middle name and a paternal great-aunt, Helen and Mary was my maternal grandmother's given name)
Helena Genevieve
Annika Mary
Fiona Audrey
Greta
Vada Gabrielle
Xanthe Rose (Zan-thee)
Hana Giselle (Ha-na. Giselle is after one of my favorite characters in the 80's cartoon Jem)
Susanna/Zuzanna Audrey

Zara Genevieve

Nadia Rose

Aislinn Jane (any other middle names for Aislinn?  Pronounced ASH-lin.  Jane honors my late great-aunt Jane who passed away from liver cancer and my mom Janet)

Boys:
Eamon William (William is after my maternal grandfather and my brother)
Eamon Francis
Rhys Alfred (Alfred is after my paternal great-uncle and paternal great-grandfather)
___________ Jesse (after a paternal great-uncle)

Dmitri

Ronan Alfred

Darius

My last name is McDonald.

I prefer names that reflect my Irish/Latvian heritage, but they don't have to. I'd also prefer something not in the top 200 or too trendy or weird. 

I especially need more boys' names, but feel free to suggest more girls' ones. I'm not sure I like Eamon as much as I used to. It feels a little close to the -aiden names which I hate and I'm on the fence about Rhys because the Reese spelling is popular for girls. 

Please suggest middles that are not MarieLynnGraceJamesMichael, etc... Also, is Vada too weird? I love the movie My Girl and I always thought the name was pretty. What middle name sounds good with it? I like Gabrielle, but not sure about the flow. 

Thanks! smile.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users