• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 11 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

A. 1 2 3 4 5

This young lady is my seventeen year old protagonist. She is best friends with B and has been for thirteen years. She dated C before B even knew him. She works at a bowling alley with D, where they flirt mindlessly, but it later turns into something a little bit more serious.

Her name should be uncommon, like rarely ever seen/heard, but I'm mostly leaning towards names that end in -a. Unisex names won't work for her. I like van der Stoff for her surname, but it's not set in stone. 

Names I've Considered:

Taza van der Stoff

Sonoma van der Stoff

Belma van der Stoff

B. 1 2 3 4 5

This young lady is A's best friend. She aspires to be a painter, sharing A's creativity. But she's THE white girl, complete with a shopping-crazy Mom and a closet alcoholic Dad. She's her parents' angel; their little girl. She and C are dating, but she's completely unaware that A and C have had a relationship. She's a sweet girl, so she's going to be hurt when she finds out.

Her name should reflect her sweet, ditsy characteristics. My expectations for her name are a bit less lol. I think something short would suit her, or maybe something long with a short nickname. I think I'm going to steer clear of -a ending names since A has one of those. I really like the surname Knutson for now.

Names I've Considered:

Chloe Knutson

Bree Knutson

Alexia "Lexi" Knutson

Kimberly "Kim" Knutson

Dominique "Dom/Domo" Knutson

C. 1 2 3 4 5

This young man is the primary love interest of both A and B. He dated A previously, then met B and started dating her. So really it's just an extremely lucky situation. He's kind of a jerk - coming from an unstable family.

His first name is set as Tristan. It's the surname I'm not sure of. I want it to start with a C.

Names I've Considered:

Tristan Crawford

Tristan Carter

Tristan Creevy

Tristan Cremer

D. 

This young man works at the bowling alley with A. He eventually turns into a bit of a summer squeeze. I can't put up pictures because I think of a certain person when I write this character. Just imagine your ideal summer romance boy. A few of John's physical characteristics: 5'9", brown hair/eyes, hipster glasses, skinny skinny. For obvious reasons, I can't use John's name because I know him lol.

I want a common/popular white boy name. The last name LaCrux is settled, but out of curiousity, when you read that, how do you say it in your head?

Names I've Considered:

Connor LaCrux

Kyle LaCrux

Jacob/Jake LaCrux

Derek LaCrux

Luke LaCrux

Austin LaCrux

#2 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:17 PM

A: Octavia, Elora, Cariba(cuh-REE-bah)

B: Daisy, Millie, Kelly

C:Tristan Crawford

D: I say LaCrux like Lah-crew. I think Jamison LaCrux nn Jamie would suit the character well. That's not exactly a common name, but it was the first name that came to mind. Other ideas: Cameron, Noah, Michael, Sam.

• HxppySxng likes this

#3 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:11 AM

A: Zuzana, Marlena or Danika jump out at me.

B: Commented on your other on. Dominique 'Domino' would be cute.

C: Tristan Crawford just sounds better and less contrived.

D: LaCrux- La-Crew. I like Jake LaCrux. Maybe Nick, Dallas or Scott?

• HxppySxng likes this

#4 taylor4

taylor4

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:05 PM

A. Sonoma Van Der Stoff

B. Lexi Knutson, Chloe would be my second choice.

C. Tristan Carter

D. Jacob LaCrux. I would pronounce his last name like this: Luh-crew-eww-ck(this part has a "k" sound).

Please return the favor and leave a name suggestion in my forum. Link:  http://www.babynameg...showtopic=31473

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users