9 replies to this topic

#1 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

You and your little sister have always been as close as close can be. How much younger is your sister? [Roll: http://www.bgfl.org/....s/dice/six.htm ]

1/2: 15months
3/4: 2yrs
5/6: 3yrs

What are both of your names? [Roll, using the same dice]

1/2: YOUR name = http://www.behindthe...sts/us/1996/100 & HER name = http://www.behindthe...sts/us/2000/100
3/4: YOUR name = http://nameberry.com....or-Girls?all=1 & HER name = http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1
5/6: BOTH names = http://nameberry.com....by-Names?all=1

You have the same surname; it's from the top 200 - http://surnames.behi...p/lists/ew/1991

When you are 24 and your sister, [HER NAME], is [HER AGE], you marry brothers whom you have been dating for [FIND ANSWER BELOW].

How long have you been dating these brothers?

1/2: 3yrs
3/4: 2yrs
5/6: 4yrs

Which brother are you dating?

1/2: The oldest, he is 25.
3/4: The youngest, he is 22.
5/6: The oldest, he is 23.

What are his and his brother's names?

1/2: BOTH from here = http://nameberry.com....ys-Names?all=1
3/4: BOTH from there = http://nameberry.com....by-Names?all=1
5/6: BOTH from the other = http://www.behindthe...sts/us/1990/100

And their surname from between 201-400 here - http://surnames.behi...p/lists/ew/1991

You are the first to have a child with [HUSBAND'S NAME]. Roll for their gender and name.

1: BOY. His first name starts with T. Middle name is free choice.
2: GIRL. Her first name starts with R. Middle name is free choice.
3: BOY. His first name is from here: http://nameberry.com....Top-1000?all=1 Middle name begins with J.
4: GIRL. Her first name is from here: http://nameberry.com....Top-1000?all=1 Middle name begins with J.
5: BOY. His first name is free choice. Middle name honours husband's brother.
6: GIRL. Her first name is free choice. Middle name honours your sister.

You find out you are pregnant again around the same time that your sister does. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but you are both excited to share your journeys together. You give birth to your second child when your first is 2 years old, less than three weeks later your sister gives birth to her first child, a girl. What is your second child, what do you name it, and what does your sister name her daughter?

1: GIRL. Her first name starts with L. Middle name is from here: http://nameberry.com....-Meaning?all=1 Niece has the initials L.R
2: BOY. His first name starts with S. Middle name from here: http://nameberry.com....for-Boys?all=1 Niece has the initials A.M
3: GIRL. Her first name is from here: http://nameberry.com....riations?all=1 Middle name honours your or your sister. Niece has the initials R.S
4: BOY. His first name is from here: http://nameberry.com....n-Strong?all=1 Middle name honours your husband or brother-in-law. Niece has the initials E.K
5: GIRL. Her first name is free choice. Middle name is from Greek mythology. Niece has the initials O.H
6: BOY. His first name is free choice. Middle name is from Greek mythology. Niece has the initials A.C

How many more babies do you and your sister have between you? [Roll the dice then share between your two families, if you roll 1, roll again and add the number; e.g. 1+6 = 7 babies between you and your sister. If the number is even share equally, if the number is odd you get the higher amount of babies; e.g. 5 is rolled, your sister has 2 more babies and you have 3.]

[Roll to find genders for all of the babies: ODD = GIRL / EVEN = BOY]

All of your babies' first names are free choice. If you have more girls than boys their middle names begin with A-K. If you have more boys than girls their middle names begin with L-Z. If you have an even number they come from Roman or Norse mythology.

All of your sister's babies' first names come from animated Disney movies. If she has more boys than girls their middle names begin with A-K. If she has more girls than boys their middle names begin with L-Z. If she has an even number they come from Greek or Celtic mythology.

List your family! Don't forget your sister's family too!

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

My sister and I have always been as close as close can be, there is just over two years between us though we have often been mistaken for twins. Her name is Cora Hazel Warren and I am Lydia Violet Warren.

When I am 24 years old and Cora is 22 we marry brothers who we have been dating for 3 years. "My" brother, is the oldest and 25 when we marry, his name is Tobias Gideon Crawford. My new brother-in-law is just 23 when he marries my sister, his name is Rafferty Leander Crawford.

I am the first to have a baby out of my sister and I. Tobias is delighted, especially so when a mid-pregnancy scan reveals I'm carrying a girl. She is born kicking and healthy, we give her the name Gretchen Justine Crawford.

I find out that I am pregnant again around the same time that Cora does. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but we are both excited to share our pregnancy journeys together. I give birth to my second child, but first son, when Gretchen is 2 years old, less than three weeks later Cora gives birth to her first child, a girl too! I name my first son, Sebastian Grant Crawford, and Cora names my niece, Astrid Madeleine Crawford.

Between us Cora and I go on to introduce seven more babies into the world - four for me and three for Cora - I welcome three more boys and one more daughter, Warren Tobias Crawford, Quinton Lucien Crawford, Dean Samuel Crawford and Veronica Penelope Crawford. Cora welcomes her second daughter and then two sons, Belle Thisbe Crawford, Cornelius Achilles Crawford and Duke Odysseus Crawford.

The Crawford Family

DW: Lydia Violet Crawford (nee Warren) [37]

DH: Tobias Gideon Crawford [38]

DD: Gretchen Justine Crawford [11]

DS: Sebastian Grant Crawford [9]

DS: Warren Tobias Crawford [7]

DS: Quinton Lucien Crawford [6]

DS: Dean Samuel Crawford [4]

DD: Veronica Penelope Crawford [2]

Lydia and Tobias Crawford; with Gretchen, Sebastian, Warren, Quinton, Dean & Veronica

The Crawford Family

DW: Cora Hazel Crawford (nee Warren) [35]

DH: Rafferty Leander Crawford [36]

DD: Astrid Madeleine Crawford [9]

DD: Belle Thisbe Crawford [6]

DS: Cornelius Achilles Crawford [3]

DS: Duke Odysseus Crawford [1]

Cora and Rafferty Crawford; with Astrid, Belle, Cornelius & Duke

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

Matthew 'Matt' Daniel Pritchard [33]
Josephine 'Joey' Alice Pritchard [35]
Theodore 'Theo' Declan Pritchard [11]
Lucinda 'Lucy' Grace Pritchard [9]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Wesley Pritchard [5]
William 'Will' Nicholas Pritchard [5]

Michael 'Mikey' David Pritchard [35]
Georgia 'George' Pearl Pritchard [33]
Lillian 'Lily' Rosalie Pritchard [9]
Sebastian 'Seb' Rhett Pritchard [4]
Jasmine 'Jazz' Rhiannon Pritchard [0]

#4 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

Senna & Dahlia have always been as close as close can be since Dahlia is only three years younger than Senna. The sisters' names are Senna Camellia Henderson and Dahlia Ivy Henderson 

When Senna is 24 and her sister, Dahlia, is 21 years old, they marry brothers whom they have been dated for 2 years. Senna marries the older brother who is 25 and named, Gideon Ellery French. Dahlia marries the younger brother, Oliver Gregory French, who is 22 years old. 

Senna & Gideon French are the first to have a child--a little boy named, Montgomery Jameson French. Everyone calls him by his nickname, Emery.

Senna finds out she is pregnant again around the same time that her younger sister does. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but they are both excited to share the journey together. Senna gives birth to her second child, Thatcher Orion French, when older son Emery is 2 years old, less than three weeks later Dahlia gives birth to her first child, a girl named, Aviana Charlotte French

LN: French

DH: Gideon Ellery [35]

DW: Senna Camellia {nee Henderson} [34]

DS: Montgomery Jameson "Emery" [10]

DS: Thatcher Orion [8]

DS: Remington Oliver "Remy" [5]

DD: Penelope Leighton "Nellie" [1]

Gideon & Senna French+ Emery, Thatch, Remy, & Nellie

LN: French

DH: Oliver Gregory [32]

DW: Dahlia Ivy {nee Henderson} [31]

DD: Aviana Charlotte "Avia"[8]

DS: Dashiell Rowan "Dash" [4]

DD: Aurora Scarlett "Rory" [3]

Oliver & Dahlia French+ Avia, Dash, & Rory

#5 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

me: Rachel Victoria Pearson

My little sister, Haley Katherine, and I have always been as close as close can be. She is 2 years younger than me and we are best friends.

At 24 years old I married 25 year old, Robert Sean Miles after dating for 4 years. Five months later, Haley married Robert's 22 year old brother Patrick William after dating for 3 years.

A year after our wedding, Robert and I had our first child. Our baby boy was born just before midnight and we named him Theo August. A little more than a year later we found out we were pregnant again. And then 3 days later, my sister found out she and Patrick were expecting their first. Our second son, Samuel Grant, was born just before Theo turned two. Three weeks later, Haley had a baby girl named Aria Madeleine.

Over the years, I have 3 more kids, and so does Haley. Our kids grow up together and are friends from day one. I have one more boy after Sam and then two girls after that. Haley has another girl and then two boys. Robert and my children are: Theo August, Samuel Grant, Jack Sebastian, Eden Olivia and Finley Vivien. Haley and Patrick's children are: Aria Madeleine, Jane Calliope, Oliver Zeus and Winston Apollo.

{34} Patrick William & Haley Katherine {34}

{9} Aria Madeleine

{7} Jane Calliope

{5} Oliver Zeus

{1} Winston Apollo

~~

{37} Robert Sean & Rachel Victoria {36}

{11} Theo August

{9} Samuel Grant

{6} Jack Sebastian

{4} Eden Olivia

{3} Finley Vivien

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

DW Hazel Ada Holland Archer

DH Gideon Kenneth Archer

DD: Evangeline Elsie Archer

DS: Harper Apollo Archer

DS: Rory Stellan Archer

DS: Ashton Ridley Archer

DD: Juliet Zara Archer

--

DW Elsie Clementine Holland Archer

DH Josiah Ivan Archer

DD: Amelia Carolyn Archer

DS: Robin Theodore Archer

DD: Flora Madeline Archer

#7 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

My sister and I have always been as close as close can be as she is three years younger than me. My sister's name is Ivy Snow Adams and my name is Leilani Iris Adams

When I, Leilani, was 24 and my sister, Ivy, was 21, we marry brothers whom we have been dating for 4 years

. I married the older brother, who was 25, and named, Andrew Michael Lambert. Ivy married the younger brother, Austin Matthew Lambert, who was 22 years old. 

Andrew Lambert and I are the first to have a child--a little girl named, Rowan Serenity Lambert.

I, Leilani, find out I am pregnant again around the same time that my younger sister does. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but we are both excited to share the journey together. I give birth to my second child, Samuel Lane Lambert, when older daughter Rowan is 2 years old, less than three weeks later Ivy gives birth to her first child, a boy named, Adam Mackenzie Lambert

My sister and I together have 6 children. I have 3 girls and 2 boys, while my sister has 2 girls and 2 boys.

LN: Lambert

DH: Andrew Michael

DW: Leilani Iris

DD: Rowan Serenity

DS: Samuel Lane

DS: Hayden Cassidy

DD: Isiana Ashley
DD: Kaelyn Aria

Andy & Lei with Rowan, Sammy, Hayden, Izzy and Kae

LN: Lambert

DH: Austin Matthew

DW: Ivy Snow

DS: Adam Mackenzie

DS: James Odysseus

DD: Aurora Aphrodite
DD: Snow Artemis

Austin & Ivy Lambert with Adam, James, Aura and Snow

#8 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Lily Delphine Hamilton and her younger sister Laurel Magnolia Hamilton have always been very close. They are just two years apart, and always do everything together. When Lily is 24 and Laurel is 22, they marry two brothers, who they have been dating for four years. Lily marries the older brother, Gideon Tobias Cunningham, who is 25 years old. Laurel marries Gideon's younger brother Gregory Xavier Cunningham, who is 22 like her.

Lily is  the first to have a child. A little more than a year she and Gideon marry, they welcome a baby boy. They name him Isaac Gregory.

Lily finds out she's pregnant with her second child around the same time Laurel finds out she's expecting her first child. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but they are both excited to share their journeys together. Lily gives birth to her second child, a girl named Leia Ariadne, when Isaac  is 2 years old. Less than three weeks later Laurel gives birth to her first child, a girl named Octavia Helen

Lily and Gideon have three more children together, a second boy and then two more girls. They name their children Ian Christopher, Amelia Catherine, and Rebecca Elizabeth.  Laurel and Gregory have two boys, Eric James and Flynn Alexander.

The Cunningham Family

DH: Gideon Tobias Cunningham [37]

DW: Lily Delphine Cunningham (nee Hamilton) [36]

DS: Isaac Gregory [11]

DD: Leia Ariadne [9]

DS: Ian Christopher [7]

DD: Amelia Catherine [5]

DD: Rebecca Elizabeth "Becca"  [2]

Gideon and Lily

Isaac, Leia, Ian, Amelia, and Becca

DH: Gregory Xavier Cunningham [34]

DW: Laurel Magnolia Cunningham (nee Hamilton) [34]

DD: Octavia Helen [9]

DS: Eric James [6]

DS: Flynn Alexander [3]

Gregory and Laurel

Octavia, Eric, and Flynn

#9 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:27 AM

You and your little sister have always been as close as close can be.

She is 3 years younger.

Your name is Daisy Rose Chapman.

Her name is Wren Ivy Chapman.

When you are 24 and your sister, Wren, is 21, you marry brothers whom you have been dating for 2 years.
You are dating the oldest who is 25, she is dating the youngest who is 22.
Their names are Brett Gabriel Lawson and Jesse Adam Lawson.

You are the first to have a child with Brett.
You have a girl named Gertrude "Gertie" Jane Lawson.

You find out you are pregnant again around the same time that your sister does. The coinciding pregnancies weren't planned but you are both excited to share your journeys together. You give birth to your second child when your first is 2 years old, less than three weeks later your sister gives birth to her first child, a girl. 

You have a boy named Andrew "Drew" Gabriel Lawson.

Your sister named her daughter Evelyn "Evie" Kay Lawson.

You and your sister both have 3 more.
You have 2 girls and a boy. They are named Penelope Anne Lawson, Monroe Eloise Lawson, and Sylvester "Sly" Blake Lawson

Your sister has 2 girls and a boy as well. Aurora "Rory" Faye Lawson, Olivia Mae Lawson, and Sebastian Ray Lawson.

Brett and Daisy Lawson with Gertie, Drew, Penelope, Monroe and Sly.
Jesse and Wren Lawson with Evie, Rory, Olivia, and Sebastian.

#10 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

DH: Gregory Josiah Cunningham (36)

DW: Ashley Caroline Cunningham (nee Bennett) (35)

DS: Grant Jefferson Cunningham (10

DD: Meghan Emily Cunningham (8

DD: Natalie Caroline Cunningham (6

DS: Bennett Josiah Cunningham (3)

DD: Sadie Annabelle Cunningham (1)

Greg and Ashley Cunningham

Grant, Meghan, Natalie, Bennett and Sadie

DH: Jefferson Tobias Cunningham (34)

DW: Emily Rebecca Cunningham (nee Bennett) (34)

DD: Rylee Savannah Cunningham (8)

DS: Luke Austin Cunningham (5)

DS: Jackson Tyler Cunningham (2)

Jeff and Emily Cunningham

Rylee, Luke and Jackson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not mine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users