• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:49 AM

What do you think of my name list so far?  Last name is McDonald.

Girls:
Lilia Genevieve - My top choice.  Lilies are one of my favorite flowers and I just really love Genevieve.
Lilia Janet - Janet is my mom's name.
Paulina Rose -  There was a Polish girl in my class named Paulina when I was in 5th grade and I always thought it was a beautiful name, but not too popular and Rose honors a maternal third cousin.
Maia Elizabeth - Elizabeth honors my maternal great-aunt.
Zoya Madeleine - Zoya is one of my favorite Danielle Steel novels.
Stephanie Margaret - Stephanie honors a family friend, Margaret was my late maternal grandmother's confirmation name and I have a cousin on my dad's side with that name.
Irena Judith - Irena honors Irena Sendler, a Polish woman who saved 2500 Jewish children from the Warsaw ghetto and it also reflects my Latvian heritage (in Latvian, there is a line over the e in Irena.  I don't remember how to type it).   Judith honors one of my favorite child actresses Judith Barsi, who voiced Ducky in the first Land Before Time movie and Anne Marie in All Dogs Go to Heaven.
Vera Emily Josephine - Josephine honors my late maternal great-uncle Joseph AKA Joey and paternal uncle Joseph AKA Joe.
Katarina/Katerina Rose
Noelle ?? 
Thea Rose
Arielle Rose
Annika Mary - Mary was my late maternal grandmother's name.
Fiona Audrey
Vada Scarlett - Vada is my favorite character in the My Girl movies.
Xanthe Rose (pronounced Zan-thee)
Hana Giselle - Giselle is one of my favorite characters in the 80's cartoon Jem.
Susanna Audrey - Susanna honors my maternal aunt's middle name, Susan.
Zaida (Zay-da) ??
Nadia ??
Aislinn Jane (Ash-lin) - Aislinn reflects my Irish heritage, though I used an alternate spelling because I dislike the "g" in Aisling.  Jane honors my late paternal great-aunt. 
Evelina "Eva"/"Evie" ??
Tessa Caroline
Lucia ??
Rosalie ??
Daphne Sophia
Maeve Alexandra
Magnolia "Maggie"/"Lia" ??
Gwen Olivia
Aviana/Avianna ?? - Not sure which spelling yet, or a nickname that isn't Anna, Annie, or Avi.  I already know plenty of Anna/Annie's and Avi feels masculine to me.

Boys:
Anton William - William honors my brother and maternal grandfather.
Eamon Francis - Not sure I like this one as much as I used to, but it reflects both sides of my heritage.  
Rhys Alfred - Alfred honors my paternal great-uncle.
Lachlan Elliot - Elliot is after one of my favorite Law & Order: SVU characters.
Ronan Jesse - Jesse honors my late paternal great-great uncle.
Darius Joseph
Dmitri ?? 
Alton ??

I'm not sure of some of the middle names.  More first/middle name suggestions would be great too.   I would like classy/traditional, but less common names (not in the top 200) or names that reflect my Irish and Latvian heritage, but the heritage thing isn't a requirement.  Thanks!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users