3 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'm working on a story that is like Nightmare on Elm Street. It still a work in progress, so the storyline isn't complete and hopefully will begin not to sound so much like NOES.

Background: A group of young, struggling parents, lead by two of the character's father, summon this demon/god/supernatural being as a fast way to gain power, wealth and happiness. The being (which, originally was Orlando, but it doesn't fit him anymore) wants something in return but the parents have nothing to offer him. The leader's son comes in to say his younger sister, Veronica, is missing. She was playing hide and seek in the room while the parents had done the ritual. (Though, she wasn't paying much attention to what was going on.) The being takes an interest in the sister and brother and watches as the brother takes Veronica outside with the other kids. (There are 7 total.) He says he will give the parents what they want but in return he wants their children. Of course, most of the parents refuse but the leader/father agrees after a moment of thinking. He tells the other parents he has it under control and not to worry. The being stays for a while and gets to know the kids. The father notices the being has taken a particular liking to Veronica and her brother. Eventually, the father tricks the being (using his own children) to give them what they wanted and locks him away before he can take the children.

Present: Several years later, the children are grown, most have moved away and none of them consciously remember what happened. Subconsciously, they have vision and memories that they percieve as simple nightmares. The parents have been living the lives that they wanted and have gone their seperate ways for the most part. They are all brought back together by the sudden death(s) of one (maybe two) of the children. All the parents and kids are brought back to the place everything happened. The dreams that have plagued the children for years are becoming more vivid and realistic and have begun affect their everyday lives. And the common factor in their dreams is being stalked by someone or thing is a rotting horned mask.

Characters

The main character's name is Veronica "Ronnie" Ryleigh. I need a name for her brother, mother and father.

I need a name for the being. I was thinking Loki or something along those lines.

I also need 5 other names for the other kids: 3 boys and 2 girls.

Please and Thank You!

#2 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:51 AM

I got my first names! I need some last names though!

Veronica "Ronnie" Ryleigh
Gregory "Rory" Ryleigh
Samael--Demon
Luke
Damian
Oliver
Mariah
Lorelei

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Are any of the other kids siblings??

Luke Thompson, Luke Coulter
Damian Black, Damian Carter, Damian Hendricks
Oliver Nixon, Oliver
Mariah Blakely, Mariah Mason
Lorelei Sherrod, Lorelei Silkie, Lorelei Stern, Lorelei Savage

#4 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

Are any of the other kids siblings??

Luke Thompson, Luke Coulter
Damian Black, Damian Carter, Damian Hendricks
Oliver Nixon, Oliver
Mariah Blakely, Mariah Mason
Lorelei Sherrod, Lorelei Silkie, Lorelei Stern, Lorelei Savage

Not originally but I added another character to have siblings.

Luke Coulter
Damian Hendricks
Oliver Nixon
Mariah Blakely
Lorelei "Lore" Silkie
Gabriel Silkie (And it's Gabriel, never Gabe)

Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users