5 replies to this topic

#1 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

does this ever happen to you? I will hear a name and think it it absolutely disgusting by the more I hear it, I really start to like it.
Marleigh
Willow
Kendall
For exMple

Oh and I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong catergory. I didn't know where to put it.

#2 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:47 AM

Yes it has happend to me,

When i first heard Evelyn I loathed it but now think its quite pretty.

Thats the same as Isobel I have always loved the name but at first I only liked the spelling Isabelle and strongly disliked the spelling Isobel/Isabel but now I love the spelling Isobel and am not very fond of Isabelle.

Haha it's exactly the same with me for isobel!

#3 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Same thing for me!
We were going to name our child Isabella Rose but due to a tamtrum my hubby threw, I was left with no name for my baby! At first someone suggested Isobel and I just gave them the :) face. But now, I am so glad I did name her Isobel Rose! It looks prettier and its not as popular.

I have never been a fan of Evelyn. It annoys me when people think Evy's name is actually Evelyn. Perhaps its how I pronounce it (E-vee-lyn) but I just cringe at the sound of it.

Another name I started out hating and ended up loving was Naomi.

#4 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

Same thing for me!
We were going to name our child Isabella Rose but due to a tamtrum my hubby threw, I was left with no name for my baby! At first someone suggested Isobel and I just gave them the :) face. But now, I am so glad I did name her Isobel Rose! It looks prettier and its not as popular.

I have never been a fan of Evelyn. It annoys me when people think Evy's name is actually Evelyn. Perhaps its how I pronounce it (E-vee-lyn) but I just cringe at the sound of it.

Another name I started out hating and ended up loving was Naomi.

I love naomi too! And isobel a very cute.

#5 Theater_Dad

Theater_Dad

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Acting, cell phones, singing, dancing, music making, rollercoasters,

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

I hated the name Charity but I think its grown on me now, wouldn't name my kid that

I also hated the name Lacey, but I like it now still wouldn't name my kid that though.

I've always loved the name Evelyn

#6 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

I love naomi too! And isobel a very cute.

I would have to agree! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users