• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

I have an idea for a new story, and I'd like some help with middle names for characters I have at the moment please :)

My main character is 23; she's got angular features, and is able to hide her emotions extremely well. She has long brown hair, which hangs limply rather than being styled, and is quite often left unbrushed. Her eyes are deep blue, and full of curiosity. She's the heroine of the story; as unlikely a heroine as I've portrayed her :P She's the youngest of three children, and was always overshadowed by her older brother and sister. Thus, she's spent her whole life feeling like a failure, and now works in a dead end job, is afraid to chase her dreams, and has a pessimistic overview of life. She, therefore, finds it hard to believe that she's the only one who can do what needs to be done in order to restore balance to the universe. She sympathises more with the bad guys, but ultimately ends up doing what she was meant to do; albeit with some distractions along the way.
Her first name is Rylenor, nickname Len; although her parents and siblings call her Riley or Nell, much to her obvious hatred. I need a middle name for her, and a surname please :)

Len's older brother is 26; his features are a mix of his two sisters; both angular and round, but in good proportion. He understands a lot of what Len feels, and he's always been there for her in times of need. He wishes his parents hadn't compared grades when they were younger, as it might have made Len turn out better than she has. He's much closer to his older sister though, and wishes that her and Len could just get along; even with their clashing personalities.
His first name is Kenton, nickname Kent. He's married with two children (3 and 1). His wife and children need names, he needs a middle name, and the surname will be the same as Len's.

Len's older sister is 28; she has round features, and is very classically pretty. She's sickly sweet, and always tries to make everyone happy; which annoys Len to no end. She's glad that she tried exceptionally hard in school, as she now has a good job, and a loving family; as she loves to point out to Len at family gatherings. Her disappointment in Len is pretty evident through her actions; she's always telling Len to sort herself out, which starts a lot of arguments that always end with her crying and Len storming out. Their arguing started in childhood, when their parents started comparing grades. Len's were always poorer, which led to her sister trying to help in her own way. In the end, she gave up because Len was such a stubborn child.
Her first name is Abriella; nickname Ella. She has four children (5, 4, 4 and 2). Her husband and children need names, and she needs a middle name and surname.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions that you have, because I'm stuck at the moment. Also, any opinions on the sib-set: Abriella, Kenton and Rylenor?

Thank you!

Hannah ♥

#2 KingWifie26

KingWifie26

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

For a last name what about Quincey, Forester or Skeen?
here is a website I go to for last name help http://www.namegener...e-generator.php

As for a middle name what about Rylenor Zaria? or Rylenor Journey? (the first name is differnent so I tried to go with differnent middle names too)

For Kenton I like either James, Austin or Wyatt. but if you want something differnent then, Kenton Broderick or Kenton Zaid.

For Abriella, what about Abriella Jaiden, Abriella Vivian, or Abriella Faith?

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

For a last name what about Quincey, Forester or Skeen?
here is a website I go to for last name help http://www.namegener...e-generator.php

As for a middle name what about Rylenor Zaria? or Rylenor Journey? (the first name is differnent so I tried to go with differnent middle names too)

For Kenton I like either James, Austin or Wyatt. but if you want something differnent then, Kenton Broderick or Kenton Zaid.

For Abriella, what about Abriella Jaiden, Abriella Vivian, or Abriella Faith?

Thank you! That website looks really helpful, and I like Skeen from your suggestions.

Rylenor Journey is nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I think Kenton James fits very well with him, and I love Abriella Faith!!

You helped a lot, so thank you for that! I'm still looking into surnames and a middle name for Len though :)

#4 KingWifie26

KingWifie26

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Thank you! That website looks really helpful, and I like Skeen from your suggestions.

Rylenor Journey is nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I think Kenton James fits very well with him, and I love Abriella Faith!!

You helped a lot, so thank you for that! I'm still looking into surnames and a middle name for Len though :)

Your welcome, what about Rylenor Brooke, Rylenor Adrienne, or Rylenor Naomi.

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Your welcome, what about Rylenor Brooke, Rylenor Adrienne, or Rylenor Naomi.

I like Rylenor Brooke too, but it's just not grabbing me :/

What do you think of Rylenor Bo, Rylenor Mary-Jo or Rylenor Madi?

(I italicized my favourite so far)

Also, I've decided on the surname Skeen for now, as nothing else seems to fit as well.

Thank you so much!!

#6 KingWifie26

KingWifie26

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

I like Rylenor Brooke too, but it's just not grabbing me :/

What do you think of Rylenor Bo, Rylenor Mary-Jo or Rylenor Madi?

(I italicized my favourite so far)

Also, I've decided on the surname Skeen for now, as nothing else seems to fit as well.

Thank you so much!!

Rylenor Madi sounds good! you really need a short middle name for a long first name. I just couldn't fine one I like

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Rylenor Madi sounds good! you really need a short middle name for a long first name. I just couldn't fine one I like

Thank you! I think I'm going to keep that for now, but I might change it in the future :)

#8 guest.

guest.

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Babysitting/Infant daycare, Volunteering at Children's Hospital

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

Abriella Marie Croft
Rylenor Elaine Croft
Kenton Stuart Croft

#9 Katsj40

Katsj40

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Her first name is Rylenor, nickname Len; although her parents and siblings call her Riley or Nell, much to her obvious hatred. I need a middle name for her, and a surname please :)
rylenor jane hudson

His first name is Kenton, nickname Kent. He's married with two children (3 and 1). His wife and children need names, he needs a middle name, and the surname will be the same as Len's.
Kenton oliver hudson
Wife juliana bethany peyton hudson
3 isabel olivia or gabriel trent
1 penelope virginia nn penny or anthony miles
Her first name is Abriella; nickname Ella. She has four children (5, 4, 4 and 2). Her husband and children need names, and she needs a middle name and surname.
Abriella elise hudson walker
Husband jason christopher walker
5 fiona katherine or oliver james
4 genevieve lucy nn eve or wesley ryan
4 margo cassidy or elijah tristan
2 alexis zoe or henry samuel

I'd be grateful for any suggestions that you have, because I'm stuck at the moment. Also, any opinions on the sib-set: Abriella, Kenton and Rylenor?

Thank you!

Hannah ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users