• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

Okay, this is hopefully my last idea for a while so I can complete a story soon! (My other ones are at a road block I can hopefully jump soon). Can I have opinions on the names I used for charactors I allready have:
Alenny-age 15. She gets shipped off to live with foster parents, because her father was a part of that chain of people who (internationally) abduct pretty teenage girls and drug them then sell them for...yeah. Her mom went missing (mysteriously right after she and her husband got in a fight) and the father started beating Alenny and her little sister. The police found out about him just in time for Alenny to escape that cruelty. Now she has a really bad scar across her stomach and the back of her right leg and she refuses to let anyone see her in the least under-dressed. She wont stand next to anyone. And she has a hard time trusting anyone.
Lissa-age 35. She loves Alenny more than anything and gives everything she's got to try and help Alenny get better, but often feels upset because its not working. She can't have any kids of her own, but treats Alenny like she actually is related to her. She has another foster child that is very sweet and easy-going. Blue eyes and medium brown hair.
Stephen-age 38. He’s a real softy, but if he even stands in the same room as Alenny she runs. He also tries his best for her, but doesn't take it too hard when she shuns him. He's average weight, with light blonde hair and green eyes.
Luke-age 6. He’s very sweet and easy-going He finds it easy to adjust. He’s now like every other child. He tries to be friendly with Alenny, but does find it hard a lot of times. Blue eyes and blondish brown hair.
Brooke-age 12. Alenny doesn't know where she is, but Alenny is convinced she's dead from past memory's. Alenny dreams about her a lot, which always results in nightmares, being Alenny had to protect her from their father a lot. (their biological sisters). Alenny hasn't seen Brooke since Brooke was five, and Alenny was eight.
Russell-age 42. Alenny’s biological father. His girls (Alenny and Brooke) ended up the spitting image of him. He has dyed black hair (used to be blonde) and green eyes.
Morgan-age 41. Alenny’s biological mother. Black hair and green eyes. She was a part of an unknown cult before she went missing.
Toby-age 48. He’s the boss of the crew that was especially designed to find out what happened to Alenny.
Rick, Darren, Hugh, Maggie, Donna, and Karen-Toby’s crew.

And more idea's for Toby's work crew? I'm not sure about Stephen's name, either. Do all the names fit? WDYT? Thanks bunches! (Especially after all the topic's Ive recently made...)

#2 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

I think they sound wonderful!!!!!! It sounds like a great story. My only "negative" comments are I'd change Alenny to Aleah, Brooke to Lynn(I know. Brooklyn. But I just think it would sound better. Idk) and Stephen to Thomas or Mathew. You don't have to pay any attention to that though, cause its just my opinion. It's gonna be great!

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

The only name I'm not sure about is Morgan for the mom. Morgan would have been a VERY uncommon name for a girl in the 1970s when she would have been born. What about Michelle or Monica?

#4 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

I'd go with Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users