4 replies to this topic

#1 JENN2688

JENN2688

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

Lance Armstrong is a father again! Armstrong shared the good news on his Twitter account with a message that read “Wassup, world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My Mommy is healthy and so am I!”

Max was born this morning and weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is the first child for Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen. Armstrong has three children–son Luke and twin girls Isabelle and Grace–with ex-wife Kristin Armstrong.

So, what do you al think?

#2 Jessie

Jessie

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

Lance Armstrong is a father again! Armstrong shared the good news on his Twitter account with a message that read “Wassup, world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My Mommy is healthy and so am I!”

Max was born this morning and weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is the first child for Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen. Armstrong has three children–son Luke and twin girls Isabelle and Grace–with ex-wife Kristin Armstrong.

So, what do you al think?

LOVE it! It goes great with his other children's names. It's nice to see more traditional names on celebrity babies. I'm also pleased that they used just Max instead of an awful longer version such as Maxwell.

#3 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

I think it's an adorable name, and not too ridiculous for a celebrity baby, I actually quite like Maxwell.

#4 Guest_Zayda_*

Guest_Zayda_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

Love it!!

#5 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:-Manga/Anime
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Books (Science fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Poetry, Adventure, Suspense, etc)
    -Shopping (shoes -watched too much Sex & the City)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)
    -Dogs (Have an Alaskan Malamute named Zoe)
    -Karaoke (could stay all night long)
    -Drawing (ages ago, already lost my touch)

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:23 AM

Max & Luke is an amazing combo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users