• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#21 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hello, my name is Daisy Elizabeth Anderson. I live in Vermont and have hazel eyes with red hair. I'm seventeen and attend our local public high school. I am dating a boy named Henry Alfred Johnson, even though my parents despise him, and we have been together for five and a half months. Henry has grey eyes and blond hair.

Not long into my senior year (December to be exact) I discover that I'm pregnant, but I'm too terrified to tell Henry or my parents, so I took off to New York and became friends with a woman in her cafe shop. Nine months later, I welcomed Grace Seraphina Johnson. She had my hazel eyes and her father's beautiful blond hair.

#22 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

In December of my senior year at highschool i found out that i was pregnant. I couldn't bear to tell my parents or Jasper so i ran away to NYC and became best friends with a woman who owns a cafe and she was very nice and let me stay with her nine months late i welcomed Isabelle Sierra Sowerbutts she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes just like her daddy!

#23 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

My names is Heather Margaret Larkin, and I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. I'm in love with this amazing guy, Lionel Christian Young (nn Leo), except my parents despise him. We've been dating for six months. I'm from Florida, have green eyes and dyed auburn hair. He's from North Carolina, has blue eyes and light brown hair.

~

In December of my senior year of high school, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Leo, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Seraphina Eve. She has light brown hair and green eyes.

#24 bumblebee1116

bumblebee1116

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, running

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

In December of my senior year, I start feeling nauseated all of the time. My parents are concerned, but clueless. My best friend Shannon suggests a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. I, Cammie Baker, am having Nick Grant’s baby.

With that, my life spirals out of control. I don’t dare tell anyone but Shannon. My parents would make me get rid of the baby or disown me or both. Nick would do that right thing – get married, be a father, whatever, but I can’t bring myself to kill his dreams. Nick will be a great father someday, but that day isn’t now. Panicked, I run away to New York City. The city is bigger and scarier than I dreamed of, and I would be dangerously lost, if not for my savior Jennifer Hollis Martin. Jenny, who was Shannon’s camp counselor back in the day, now owns a successful café. She gives me a job and lets me stay in the apartment above the café, right next to her. She is the only one present on September 5 at the birth of my daughter, Holly Nicole Baker, named for Jenny and Nick. She has her father’s hazel eyes, but not his blond hair. Hers is dark like mine.

#25 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:11 AM

GF: Violet Elizabeth Stewart (Hazel Eyes, Blonde Hair)
BF: Jasper Nicholas Jones (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Ran Away To: New York
Have: DD: Noelle Elizabeth Jones "Ellie" (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14275668-female-beauty-country-style.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12047231-newborn-baby-girl-wearing-knit-hat-sleeping-on-purple-blanket.php

#26 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

Me: Jasmine Elizabeth Jonas/ Blue Eyes/ Black Hair
Boyfriend: Adrian Caspar Grayson/ Brown Eyes/Red Hair
Home: North Carolina

I'm a senior this december and I found out I'm pregnant. I couldn't tell Adrian, so I ran away. Nine months later, in the hospital room, I gave birth to a little boy. He has Ade's brown eyes and my black hair. I fell in love with my little boy, Joel Matthew

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:57 AM

Rose Catherine O'Leary [18]
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair

Nicholas Joseph Weston [19]
Brown Eyes and Dyed Blue Hair

Elizabeth Grace O'Leary [0]
Brown Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Child of Rosie and Nick

The O'Leary Family
Rose and Nick had Beth

#28 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:27 AM

You're 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. You're in love with this amazing guy, except your parents despise him. You've been secretly dating for several months.
(Dear Girlfriend) DG: Azalea Jane Groton(18)
(Dear Boyfriend) DB: Geoffrey Casper Mitering(19)

I am from Vermont and I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair, while Geoffrey has Grey eyes and light brown hair.
Part 2

It's December of your senior year and you find out your pregnant. It's a massive shock, and you can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. You end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later you deliver your first child. It's a Girl by the name of Honor Elizabeth, she has hazel eyes and light brown hair, she is beautiful <3

DD: Honor Elizabeth Mitering (NB)
Posted Image

#29 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

Me: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami*- Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Eden Elizabeth Chamberlain [nb] - Brown eyes, blonde hair

(Eden's father: Leopold North Spencer *Leo*- Hazel eyes, blonde hair)

#30 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

Part 1:

My name is Poppy Katherine Lewis. I am 17 years old, have baby blue eyes and dark brown hair. I attend a private school in Alabama, where i met my boyfriend. His name is Jasper Gabriel Hyatt. He is also 17 and has green eyes and black hair. We have been secretly dating for nearly a year because my parents don't like him at all. They don't think he's "good" enough for their daughter.

Part 2:

In December of my senior year i discovered that i was pregnant. It was a total shock. I was afraid to tell Jasper or my family so i ran away to New York City. There i met a very nice woman who let me stay with her and gave me a job in her cafe. Nine quick months later i gave birth to a little girl: Hope Irene. She has green eyes like her daddy and dark brown hair like her mom.

#31 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

ME:
Dahlia Caroline Thompson
Green eyes/Black hair
HIM:
Jasper Gabriel Brown
Grey eyes/red hair

DD: Gwendolyn Elissa Thompson
grey eyes/black hair

My name is Dahlia Thompson, and I go to the prestigious St Cecelia's high school. I am absolutely in LOVE with my boyfriend, Jasper Brown, but my parents hate him. WITH. A. FREAKIN. PASSION. We're both from Vermont, in the states.

It's December of my senior year, and I find out I'm pregnant. I'm so scared, and I run away to NYC without telling my parents or Jasper. I make friends with this awesome woman there and I now stay in her little cafe. Nine months later, I have my baby girl. Her name is Gwendolyn Elissa (the link didnt work) Thompson. She has Jasper's grey eyes and my black hair.

#32 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:04 PM

Dear Diary,
My name is Petunia Caroline Jones. But you can call me Carrie. I have green eyes and light brown hair. I'm 17 years old and I go to a very prestigious private high school in Illinois. My parents put me here because they think it will help me stay distracted. You see, they don't exactly LOVE my boyfriend. But me? I do. His name is Jasper Christopher Smith. He has gorgeous brown eyes and dark brown hair. We've been dating in secret for several months.
xoxo,
Carrie

Dear Diary,
It's my senior year, I'm supposed to be having the time of my life, applying to colleges, going to prom, but I'm not going to be able to do any of those things. Not now. I've ran away, I can't bear to tell them, my boyfriend or my family. I'm pregnant. It's a boy. I've decided to name him Sebastian James Smith. I know Jasper will love him as much as I do. He looks just like him, same brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm in New York now. I met a woman named Deidra who is letting me and Seb stay in her cafe. She's so nice. I know she will keep us safe until we can go back home.
xoxo,
Carrie

#33 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:04 AM

hi its violet again
It's December of my senior year and I find out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell adrian or my family. I ended up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there called helen and i ended up staying with her in her little cafe. I delivered my son on the 6th of augest. i named him
elijah joesph cullen. he has green eyes and brown hair and is gorgeous.

elijah

#34 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Laurel Katherine Williams *brown eyes & light brown hair
Henry Christian Jensen *green eyes & blonde hair

It's December of your senior year and you find out your pregnant. It's a massive shock, and you can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. You end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later you deliver your first child.
It's a boy named Kenderick Drew Jensen
He has his dad's green eyes and blonde hair

#35 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:24 AM

ME: Alyssa Jane Wilson
BF: Nicholas ‘Nic’ Kristopher Scott

DD: Jade Eylie

#36 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

Part 1: Hey! Nice to meet you(: I'm Laurel Elizabeth Andrews,my friends call me Lea.I have light brown hair and blue eyes.I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in North Carolina. I'm head over heels in love with this amazing guy,Adrian Gabriel Davids( such gorgeous dark brown hair and grey eyes...anyway where was I), except my parents despise him. We've been secretly dating for several months.

Part 2: Hey,It's me again,Lea.It's December of my senior year and I've just found out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell my boyfriend or family. I end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and I end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later I deliver my first child. It's a boy who I named Joel Matthew. he is soo adorable,he has grey eyes just like his daddy and light brown hair just like me.

#37 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

My name is Flora Katherine Herman. I'm 17 years old and I go to a prestigious high school called St. Xander's Academy in my hometown of San Francisco, California. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I have been dating Phillip Melchior North for several months although we've had to keep it a secret because my parents can't stand him. He has blue eyes and light brown hair.
----------------------------------------------------------
December of my senior year, I found out that I was pregnant. I couldn't bear telling my parents or Phillip so I did what looking back was possibly the most irrational thing I could ever do. I ran away to New York City. Nine months later, I delivered my beautiful son Ezekiel Simon. He looks just like me with hazel eyes and blonde hair.

#38 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

Daisy Margaret Haddoes "Maggie"
Hair: Brown, dyed auburn
Eyes: Grey

William Christopher "Liam"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

~~~~~~~

Leah Christine Brennan
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

#39 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hi, My names Violet Elizabeth Huntington, I'm seventeen years old and I was born and raised in Miami, Florida. My parents put me in a private school since I was five. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Gabriel Vang, there two years ago and we've been dating secretly for a few months now. He's my rock. Such an amazing guy and I love him to pieces.. my parents don't really like him much though..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

December of my senior year, I found out I was pregnant. I didn't expect it, I didn't know what to think.. I couldn't bare to disappoint my family.. or have my boyfriend leave me. So I left first. I ran away to New York City and tried to find my way. I made some amazing friends. There was one lady called Margaret who helped me out a heck of a lot! She let me stay with her in her apartment over her coffee place and I helped out. 9 months went by, and I gave birth to my first baby boy. I named him Caleb Levi Huntington.

(Extra info)
Violet - blue eyes, blonde hair.
Adrian - green eyes, light brown hair.
Caleb - green eyes, blonde hair.

#40 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

In December of my senior I find out that I am pregnant with Nic's baby. Nic is just at the peak of his hockey career and I can't bear to tell him or my family. I decide to leave California for New York City where I get a job working in a cafe. I make friends with the owner and she lets me rent out a room in her apartment above the cafe.

Six months after moving to New York City I give birth to a baby boy. Noah Matthew Tomel is born with light brown hair and brown eyes. He is absolutely wonderful but reminds me so much of Nic that it hurts.

~~

[18] Violet Jane Kawari

(0) Noah Matthew Tomel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users