• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TeaganRose

TeaganRose

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hello everyone! Today I'm helping my 14-year-old sister with her homework. She was to write a story and she already has the idea. All I can say is that the principal character's are sextuplets. All girls. She's also obsessed with Cimorelli, more specifically with Lauren, so she imagines the sextuplets to look like her.
This is a picture of Lauren:
Posted Image

So, I'm giving you a short description of the characters, so you can have a more solid idea of the name.

Character 1: 15 years old. Cheerful, fun, inspiring, kind, charming and friendly. She's extrovert, people always admire her and is the center of attention. She knows how to convince others of what she wants. She likes to look good and have a great taste in clothes.
Character 2: 15 years old. Energetic, enthusiastic, persevering, strong, confident personality and convince others of her ideals. People trust her, so that provides her all facilities for her objectives. She is tenacious and a fighter, is relentless. People will love or hate, no middle ground awakens not go unnoticed.
Character 3: 15 years old. Understandably, compassionate, trustworthy, generous and protective, people follows her and want. It is capable of putting the happiness of others to hers. If she's wrong, forgive it usually can not be angry with her. She likes to live in harmony and balance to make it accurate. She loves music and activities the outdoors.
Character 4: 15 years old. Energetic, dynamic, strong, authoritative, efficient, controlled, she's capable of doing what she is proposed even in adversity. She enjoys studying and is very analytical. Does not have much faith in herself and hates to be criticized. Although known to many people but it is a loner. The people see her as someone authoritarian and nervous. As for her appearance, loves to care for her and cares a lot about fashion and dress and look good.
Character 5: 15 years old. She is sensitive and friendly. While friendly is introverted and somewhat reserved. She lacks faith in herself and because lack of faith that does not defend her convictions, and is generally easy to be persuaded by others. She is able to feel good to others and people appreciate it very much, see her as someone with a good character and that fits all situations.
Character 6: 15 years old. Awesome, driver, elegant, graceful, it makes her appear aristocratic and charismatic. People admire her by the image projected. In the interior is very compassionate and loves to focus on helping others. Anyway, it costs close to a person is able to help many, but not get involved much to a person.

I think she got all the personalities of a book or something.

Before I forget it, which last name do you prefer for them, Delawarr or Enhingson (en-hing-son)?

Thanks for helping!

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Character 2: Olivia
Character 3: Caroline "Callie"

#3 TeaganRose

TeaganRose

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Character 2: Olivia
Character 3: Caroline "Callie"

Thank you. My sister likes both of the names, beside she thinks they fit her.

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Character 1:
Jessica / Jessa
Rosalie / Rosie
Juliana
Victoria
Arabella

Character 2:
Charlotte
Grace
Brooke
Elise
Katrina

Character 3:
Helena
Meghan / Megan / Meagan
Hattie
Blythe
Emily

Character 4:
Noelle
Jenna
Catherine / Katherine / Kathryn
Annemarie
Georgia
Leah

Character 5:
Hadley
Elizabeth ("Ella" "Beth" "Ellie" "Libby" "Liz")
Imogen
Quinn
Claire

Character 6:
Jacqueline "Jackie"
Blair
Elsa
Willow
Vivienne

#5 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

1: Julianne

2: Emilia

3: Caroline

4: Madelyn

5: Elizabeth "Elsie"

6: Kennedy

Julianne, Emilia, Caroline, Madelyn, Elsie, Kennedy

#6 12jigsaw12

12jigsaw12

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member