Torin Bravery

Henry Knox

Galen

Wells*

Reagan

Noble

Soren

* = individual name (not combo) that honors

I am in need of lots of suggestions and opinions! I'm really liking softer boy names (Harper, Nehemiah, Avery, Salem, and so on..) and literary ones (Hawthorne, Silas, Thoreau, etc). I also love word names.

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

And Cameron. I keep forgetting names...

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

Ezra Hawthorne Blair* - I love Ezra, Hawthorne is nice and manly, and though I don't love Blair I really like that it honors someone. This is a great combo.

Harper Nehemiah Jack - I'm eh on Nehemiah, but I really like Harper on a boy and the classic, short-and-sweet Jack finishes this combo off nicely.

Rory Benjamin Fox - I love Rory, Benjamin is handsome and goes nicely with it, and though I'm not a fan of Fox I think it's okay as a second middle.

Jonah Alexander Lane - I really like all three names, and they go so well together! Super handsome!

Jude Ezekiel Silas - I adore Jude and Silas is growing on me by the day. Ezekiel is a bit too much for me as a name but it fits nicely in between the two shorter names.

Levi Thoreau Penn - I'm not quite sure how to pronounce Thoreau, but I like Levi and Penn, though different, is a nice and simple way to end this combo.

Stellan Avery John - I really like this combo and all three names in it. I'm so glad you like Avery on a boy! I just can't see it on girls.

Larson* Theodore Finn - I'm iffy on Larson because I had a female teacher with that as a last name, but again, I like that it honors. Theodore Finn is super handsome. Nice combo.

Percy Archer Thomas* - This is probably my favorite combo of them all, with Stellan Avery John as a close second. I adore all three of these super handsome names, they go together wonderfully, and I love that Thomas honors.

-

Nash Malcolm - Not big on either name but they go well together.

Watson Harry - Watson is a bit too surname-y for me, but it goes nice with Harry. This combo has a very British feel.

Salem Elliot - I've considered Salem before and am still unsure about it, but I love Elliot.

Finlay Edward* - I prefer Finley, and I really like Edward. These two names go together well.

Emory Shepherd - These are two names that I've been thinking about as GPs (though I prefer Emery to Emory). I like this combo.

Theron Jasper - I'm awkward on pronouncing Theron, but I like Jasper.

Torin Bravery - Not a fan of either name. Torin is okay, but Bravery is too wordy for me to see it as a name.

Henry Knox - I'm not a fan of Knox, but I adore Henry and they go well.

Galen - Love love love! Plus I really like the nickname Gale.

Wells* - I like that it honors, but it's very surname-y for me to see as a first.

Reagan - I really like Reagan, though I've seen it on a little girl I can just as well see it on a little boy, if not better.

Noble - Too much of a word and a bit pretentious-sounding because my mind jumps to nobles, like kings and queens, rather than the personality trait noble.

Soren - Soren has definitely been growing on me. I like it a lot. 

Cameron - I have bad associations with several Camerons, so I'm a bit biased. I think it's an okay name though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users