• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:47 AM

story part 1: http://www.babynameg...d...47&hl=story
story part 2: http://www.babynameg...d...57&hl=story
story part 3: http://www.babynameg...d...06&hl=story

A story, part four

9) After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?

1) 2 years
2) 4 years
3) 5 months
4) 1 year
5) Your choice
6) 3 years

So after ____ years they welcome their first child/children.

10) What gender is it/them?

1) DD
2) DS
3) Twins
4) DS
5) DD
6) Twins

11) If twins…

1) DD/DD
2) DS/DD
3) DS/DD
4) DS/DS
5) DD/DD
6) DS/DS

Singles first and middle names:
Girl first and middle names: http://nameberry.com...Names-for-Girls
Boy first and middle names: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys

Twin first names:
Boys: http://multiples.abo...twinnames_2.htm
girls: http://pregnancychil..._for_twin_girls
Girl/boy: http://www.cute-baby...g/TopBabyNames/ top 50 only

Twin middle names:
http://nameberry.com.../The-Exoticizer

#2 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

DM Adeline Sarah
DH Vincent Joseph

Adeline and Vince met at church when they were teenagers after Vincent moved states and happened to join the same church that Adeline went to. They became firm friends, both had lots in common. It wasn't till they were 17 did they began dating and they got serious. When they were 18 and 19, Vince proposed and three year years they married in a beautiful ceremony full of friends and family.

Adeline and Vincent Patterson move to Vermont, near Woodstock. After a year of marriage they conceive their first child, a girl. Four more children followed.

DD Anya Rosalind (MC)
DS Gabriel Vincent
DS Brendon James
DD Heather Courtney
DD Megan Elizabeth

Anya majors in literature in collage, and starts dating the handsome Matthew Fisher. They met in high school and began dating very quickly. He proposed to her on the London Eye in London, England. They married in Vermont then went to Barbados for their honeymoon.

After three years, they decided to try for their first child, not long after they got the good news. Nine months later they delivered a healthy boy who they named Caleb Oliver.

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

Posted Image
(MC): Aspen Eugenia Smith (At age 28)

Having grown up in England, Aspen embraced the English culture and decided to major in English Literature.

She starts dating a handsome man, Brian Clarence Graham, who she met at a party that was hosted by a mutual friend. He proposed to her at a local park. They married, and decided to go to Alaska for their honeymoon, a place that Aspen had always wanted to go.

Posted Image
Three years later, they welcomed their first daughter.

DD: Helen Margaret (nb)

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

DF: John George Lightfeather
DM: Esther Jane Lightfeather

MC: Eden Pearl, 23
DB: Matthew John, 17
DB: Daniel Isaiah, 16
DB: Joshua Luke, 14
DB: Caleb James, 14
DS: Elizabeth Jane, 12

Home: California

MC: Eden Pearl Lightfeather Counts, 23
DH: Paul Edmond Counts, 24

After four years of marriage...

DD: Polly Eleanor Counts, NB

#5 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:27 AM

DM: Clara Elizabeth (41)
DF: Andrew David (41)

DS: Austin Christopher (22)
DS: Caleb Michael (19)
DD(MC): Addison Mae (17)
DS: Evan James (13)

----

DH: Erick Matthew
DW(MC): Addison Mae

So after 1 year they welcome their first child, a son named Cole Nathaniel.

#6 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:00 PM

Main Character (MC): Addison Clara Harding
DM: Alma Caroline
DF: Adam Charles
How did main character’s parents meet?: At church
At what age did they marry?: 21

Where did they end up living?: New York
After marriage, how many years later did they conceive their first child?: 1 year
MC’s Siblings: 5
DD: Ashley Jessica
DS: Michael Christopher (Mike)
DD: Amanda Brittany
DD: Sarah Samantha
DD: Emily Stephanie

Main Character graduates high school and then goes on to college.
What does she major in?: Math
She starts dating a handsome man.
His name: Stanley Swafford (Stan)
Where did they meet?: Lived in the same neighborhood
Her boyfriend then proposes.
Where?: At a fancy restaurant
They then get married and go on their honeymoon.
Where did they go?: Egypt

After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?: 4 years
What gender is it?: DD
DD: Alexa Beatrice

Adam (49) and Alma (49) Harding w/ Addison (27), Ashley (24), Mike (22), Amanda (19), Sarah (16) and Emily (15)
Stan (27) and Addison (27) Wilson w/ Alexa (2 months)

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Amaya Frances Evans Scully *Maya* & Russell Aaron Scully

After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?
6 months

DS/DD Jackson Alessio *Jack* / Trinity Isabeau
Posted Image

#8 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Main Character - Amelia Geraldine

Edith Katherine and Frederick James Harding met aged 18
months when Edith and her parents moved into the neighbourhood.
They were inseperable all through school, became high school
sweethearts, and married on Edith's 18th birthday.

Posted Image

Frederick was offered a job by his uncle, a business tycoon in England, and they moved to London shortly after the wedding. Six months later, Edith discovered she was pregnant, and a furthe six months later, Amelia Geraldine Harding was born. Amelia was followed 10 months later by identical twin boys Donovan James and Theodore Philip. 14 months later, fraternal twins Harrison Marcus and Esther Caitlin joined the family, and just after one year later, the family was complete with the addition of Meredith Lydia.

Posted Image
Amy on Top
Esther and Edi on Middle
Donny, Harry and Teddy on Bottom

Amelia was a model student all through school, and was accepted into Imperial College, to study Medicine. Whilst studying, she met the man who she would later marry, Robert Kevin Hammond. They soon became inseperable, and he proposed to her at their favourite restautant shortly after final exams. They married, and honeymooned in Barbados, before starting their careers as a Paediatrician (her) and a Neurosurgeon (him).

Posted Image

4 years later, and beginning to get established in their careers, Amelia discovered she was pregnant. Alexander Nicholas and Benjamin Matthew arrived 7 months later.

Posted Image
Alex, Amy and Ben

#9 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

The Lightfeathers

Cornelia Elizabeth Ross Lightfeather

Thomas Andrew Lightfeather "Tommy"

Met at a party, married at 18

Their children:
Amelia Rosalind Lightfeather [25]

Isaac Matthew Lightfeather [24]

Stephen Nathaniel Lightfeather [22]

Miranda Rachel Lightfeather [22]

Kassandra Jocelyn Lightfeather [17]

-----------------------------------------------
The Westmorelands

Joshua Nathan Westmoreland "Josh" [25]

Amelia Rosalind Lightfeather Westmoreland [25]

Their children
Thomas Roland Westmoreland [nb]

Alexandra Sinead Westmoreland "Lexie" [nb]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After graduating from high school, Amelia went to college. Since she'd always loved to read and write, and dreams of being a novelist, she majored in English literature. Her first semester at school, she got a job in the library to make a little extra money. Joshua Nathan Westmorland was a History major with a concentration in European history who also worked at the library. Josh and Amelia hit it off pretty quickly. They had many of the same interests and both of them came from large families, so they had a lot to talk about. After a year as just friends, they began dating. They were together all through their sophmore and junior years. The first semester of their senior year, Josh and Amelia both did a study abroad program in England. On one of their semester breaks, Josh and Amelia took a trip across the Channel to France. While they were staying in Paris, Josh asked Amelia to marry him, and she accepted. They returned to the United States for their last semester in college, after which both of them graduated with honors. They planned to return to England and get married in an old castle that they'd been to many times during their stay. In the August after they graduated, they did just that.

After returning from their honeymoon in England, Amelia and Josh settled in Virginia, where Josh got a job with the Smithsonian and Amelia got a job as a high-school English teacher, while writing her first novel on the side. When they had been married two and a half years, Amelia discovered she was pregnant. Seven months later, on the same day that Amelia's first novel was released, the Westmorelands welcomed twins, Thomas Roland (named for both his grandfathers) and Alexandra Sinead (named for two of Amelia's British friends).

Josh and Amelia on their wedding day
Posted Image

Lexie (l.) and Thomas (r.)
Posted Image

#10 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:26 AM

After three years, Elodie and Jesse Melder welcome twins!

Mason Nico and Lily Niamh
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10872510/2/istockphoto_10872510-twin-babies-playing-together.jpg

#11 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

DM: Adelaide Julia Patterson (43)
DF: Philip Thomas Patterson (43)

MC: Isabella Rosalind Patterson (22)
-DH: Joseph Devaughn (23)
--DD: Zoe Claire (nb)
DD: Cecilia Jocelyn Patterson (20)
DD: Amelia Charlotte Patterson (18)
DD: Evelyn Ruby Patterson (16)
DS: Sebastian Allen Patterson (13)
DS: Lawrence Henry Patterson (11)

After only 5 months of being married, Bella and Joe welcome a baby girl.
At less than 30 weeks old, the baby is so tiny that she needs to stay in the nicu. During all this time Bella and Joseph go to the hospital several times a day, and are really concerned with her health. Their families are really supportive during the whole process.
Bella and Joe decide to call her Zoe Claire because Zoe means "life". The baby girl gets stronger and healthier everyday-

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1279386/2/istockphoto_1279386-baby-day-old-in-hospital.jpg

#12 Erased

Erased

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

So after 5 months Antonia and Brandon welcome a baby whome they named Felicity Rose
DD:Felicity Rose
Posted Image

#13 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:17 AM

After five months, Allegra and Philip welcome a son! They name him Gabriel Luke.

Allegra with baby Gabe
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8247175/2/istockphoto_8247175-young-mother-and-son.jpg

#14 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

Hello. My name is August Mae Evans. I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom's name is Elsa Elizabeth and my father's is Benjamin Andrew. They met a college.

---

We live in England. After three years of marriage, they concieved Austin Benjamin. He's 19 years old and has blonde hair and green eyes. Then they had Drew Levi . He looks like my dad with brown hair and green eyes. He is 17. I was born after Drew. I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Then Noah Gavin was born. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He's 14 years old. Then Nolan Trentwas born. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 13 years old. Then Dylan Michael was born. He is 11 years old. He has blonde hair and green eyes. And finally Alexa Zoe was born. She is 8 mos. old.

---

I graduated from highschool and am in college majoring in math to become a math teacher. When I met Jason Scholz and fell in love. We lived in the same neigborhood when we were growing up. We are going to the same college. He was star wide reciever on the football team. He plays college football also. He proposed to me at home with all my family. I was so happy. I am 20 and we just got back from our honeymoon. We went to Barbados.

---

After four years, Jason and I decided to start a family. We had a baby girl. we named her Charlotte Eliza. We call her Charley though.

#15 Guest_is3enough_*

Guest_is3enough_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

A story, part four

9) After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?
1 year

So after ____ years they welcome their first child/children.

10) What gender is it/them?
twins

11) If twins…
DS/DS: Jordan & Justin

#16 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hi, my name is Abbott Frances Lightfeather, but everyone calls me Frankie. My mum's names is Evelyn Caroline, and my dad is Hugh Daniel. They went to the same high school, and got married at 25, just before I was born. I get my fiery red hair from my mum, but I have my dad's calm blue eyes. My mum has grey eyes, and my dad has brown hair. They both say that I got the best deal, both of the good bits of them, but I love them both to bits, who wouldn't?

We moved to California not long after I was born, because of family commitments there. Not long after we moved, about a year, mum wasn't feeling too good. She went to the doctors, and it turned out she was pregnant! Nine months later (or thereabouts) my little brother Evan Scott was born. He has mum's eyes and dad's hair. 2 years after Evan was born mum fell pregnant again. This time, Evan and I gained two siblings! The twins, Luke Spencer and Seth Garrett, joined our family, both looking the spitting image of dad. About a year after the twins, our sister Katelyn Marissa was born, with mum's hair and eyes. Our last sibling was Shelby Alexis, born on a frosty morning in January. Her brown hair comes from dad, but her stunning green eyes are a present from granny.

I have finally graduated high school, after what seems like forever. I am going on to college, and I want to major in Math. I have started dating Scott Seavey, he is so gorgeous! He has blonde hair and adorable chocolate brown eyes. He has lived around here for a while, but I didn't really know him that well until I saw him at college. He is taking the same major as me, and is so dreamy.

It is a few years later, and Scott and I are married. He proposed to me at home, and we got married at our local church in a beautiful ceremony. We then went on our honeymoon to Egypt, which was AMAZING! We had a camel ride, and saw the pyramids. I didn't want to leave, but Scott enticed me home.

2 years after our dream wedding Scott and I fell pregnant. We couldn't wait to find out what we were having, and were delighted to be expecting a boy. Dashiell Emmett arrived on our three year anniversary, and we couldn't have asked for a better present. He has blonde hair like his daddy, but my blue eyes. He also inherited his Pappy's nose, though we haven't told my dad that yet.

#17 alpha2be

alpha2be

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Twilight, Harry Potter, ......BOOKS! And now my extremely sexy boyfriend.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

MC: Amanda Beth (Evans) Needham

DF: Edward James Evans
DM: Clara Elizabeth (Smith) Evans

Theo Alexander Needham {27} -married- Amanda Beth Evans {26}

Posted Image Posted Image

After being married for 2 years, Amanda found out she was pregnant. 9 months later she gave birth to a Baby Boy.

Leo Jackson Needham

Posted Image

#18 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

LN: Harding
DH: Edward Thomas (51)
DW: Ruth Katherine (51)
DD: Eva Margaret (27)
DS: Brian Alexander (23)
DD: Kelsey Breanna (19)
DD: Caitlyn Michelle (16)

LN: Ling
DH: Matthew Saul (27)
DW: Eva Margaret (27)
DS: Sebastian Harry (0)

Ruth and Edward met through work. They got married at age 21.
They ended up living in New York.
Three years after getting married, Ruth and Edward had their first child, Eva.
Four years later, they had a son named Brian.
Four years later, they had a daughter named Kelsey.
Finally, three years later, they had a daughter named Caitlyn.

Eva graduated college with a degree in history.
After graduation, she returned home and starting dating Matthew Ling, who lived in her neighborhood when they were kids.
After 2 years of dating, Matthew proposed to Eva at home.
They got married and went on a honeymoon to Alaska.
Three years later, Eva and Matthew had their first child, a boy named Sebastian.

#19 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

LN: Evans

DM: Florence Jane
DF: Samuel Charles

MC: Allegra Margaret Evans 'Ally'
DD: Kathryn Lydia 'Kitty'
DS: Arthur Joel 'Art'

LN: Mick

DH: Phillip James
DW: Allegra Margaret

DD: Dorothea Violet 'Dottie'

2) At church
3) 20
4) Florida
5) 1 year
6) 2

7) Spanish
Ally starts dating Phillip Mick.
8) At church
9) In the local park
10) Barbados
11) 4 years

#20 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

After 2 years, Eric and Anya Vanegas conceived a girl, Olivia Kate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users