help for nameless baby boy!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DL_*

Guest_DL_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

We have an Annabelle, a Dominic and a set of boy/girl twins. The girl is Rosalie but they came along before we had settled on a name for her brother. We are now so tired and overwhelmed by their arrival that a name has been difficult to research and negotiate! We have considered Jonathan, Oliver, Matteo or Mattias... What do you think of these? Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I really like Oliver, Matteo or Matthias with your other childrens names.  All three are wonderful names.  If I had to choose one, it would be Oliver.

#3 KyKris

KyKris

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

We have an Annabelle, a Dominic and a set of boy/girl twins. The girl is Rosalie but they came along before we had settled on a name for her brother. We are now so tired and overwhelmed by their arrival that a name has been difficult to research and negotiate! We have considered Jonathan, Oliver, Matteo or Mattias... What do you think of these? Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

my favorite out of your choices is Oliver I think it flows well with Rosalie.... I also Like Harrison, Fletcher, Vincent, Maxwell, and Reed/Reid :) Good Luck!

#4 Bunko0

Bunko0

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think Matteo sounds best with your children's names, but you really can't go wrong with any of them.

#5 Wish

Wish

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

What about Rosalind and Oliver? What about Gabriel or Alexander? Matteo isn't bad either!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users