• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:32 AM

I'm planning yet another story, and I need more help.

I need a name for a spunky, charming, lazy and stubborn and selfish 16 year old girl who went off the rails. She smokes, drinks, is reckless and dangerous and because of this she is sent away to her strict family member in a small New England town. She is angry from her parents divorce and had never got over it. Underneath she is caring, kind and smart. She was born in 1991 so needs a name popular in that time. I like Scarlett but I'm not sure. She can't be called Isabella becuse of Twilight :) .

I need names for twins, who befriend the girl. They are a boy and a girl and are 16. They are caring, considerate, intelligent and work hard. They need ordinary names that show they are ordinary people.

I need ideas on names for the handsome guy who she falls in love with. I haven't got his personality down so just ideas would be nice.

Thank you so much!

#2 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

Main: Casey, Jennifer, jessica, Brittany, Ashley, Amanda, Megan, Elizabeth, Sarah, Emily, Stephanie, Chelsea

Twins: Catherine and Adam, Elizabeth and Michael, Christopher and Sarah, Brandon and Emily, Benjamin and Stephanie,
Josh and Chelsea

Guy: Michael, Christopher, Adam, Brandon, Benjamin, Joshua, William

DO you like any of these? What more? Hope these help!

#3 KristaDeanne

KristaDeanne

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

Main: Bethany, Devon, Tabetha, Valerie, Daphne, Kari
Twins: Catherine and Adam <---good combo toribethh! Can't think of anything that sounds as good!!
Guy: Trevor, Jason, Brandon, William (Billy), Chad, Joshua (Josh), Nathan, Corey

#4 Beka

Beka

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

I was totally thinking of Scarlett before I read that you were thinking of it!

Main: Scarlett, Nicole, Andrea, Jamie, Adrienne, Raven, Zoey, Nadia, and Cassandra

Twins: Nicholas and Kayla, Austin and Allison, Caleb and Paige, Anthony and Chelsea, Joshua and Rebecca (my twin brother's and my name), Brandon and Tiffany

Guy: Scott, Emmett, Trace, Gregory, Casey, Troy, Daniel, Derek, Jagger, Landen, Joel, Rhett, Rhys, and Maxwell.

#5 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Thanks! Krista Deanne that's actually my best friend and her one brother's name!

#6 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

I really like Scarlett, but I'm still not sure. I love Megan, Bethany and Zoey. I just thought of Ella, do you like it? Is it too close to Bella.

I love Adam and Catherine for the twins, it's funny you suggest that because my middle name is Catherine. I also like Joshua and Rebecca, they go really well together. I know these weren't suggested but do you like Melissa and Jack. Do they flow well.

For the handsome guy I like Casey, Troy, William, Nathan (Nate), but I still need to decide his personality and looks beofre I really start looking.

Thank you!!

#7 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

I love Ella it's actually the main character's name in the book im writing!

It's kinda funny that you suggested Melissa and Jack because that's Adam and Catherine's parent's names! I think they flow very well together!

My favorite of the name was William

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users