#1 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

hey there,
I need some help coming up with some character names; the story is a dramitic love story about a girl remembering her abusive childhood (her mother has Munchausen by proxy) and her friend/love interest helps her get over her pain and troubles now that she has escaped that life. Im not very good at explaining but trust me its better than it sounds :P

main character- Looking for a good strong female name (maybe a little dark?) that is also feminine (tall order huh? :) )

love interest- handsome, strong and supportive male name that is maybe a little preppy/traditional to counteract the main character

main's baby sister- this one should be easy but for some reason i cant come up with anything! the baby dies and i want her name to represent how fragile she was. a very girly, delicate name that some how goes with the main character. an example would be a name like Primrose (cant use that though).

mother- something that sounds very motherly... to be deceiving!

any help is much aprecciated!!!

#2 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

MC: Kiera or Sasha
LI: Matthew nn Matt, Benjamin nn Ben, James nn Jamie, CJ, JP...
Sister: Mariah, Pearl, Iris, Elise
Mother: Maureen, Doris, Delores, Connie, Sarah, Mary

#3 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

Main character: Arcadia, Amadea, Beatrice, Carmel, Eve, Ever, Laurel, Lilia, Lilith, Lillian, Natalia, Nia, Viola, Winly, Zinnia

Love interest: Abel, Asa, Carson, Daniel, David, Eli, Elias, Ezra, Felix, Gabriel, Graham, Henry, Jude, Lucas, Luke, Malachi, Mason, Matthias, Micah, Nathan, Nathaniel, Parker, Roy, Russell, Sawyer, Tucker, Victor, Willem

Baby sister: Amabel, Annalie, Carmelina, Charlotte, Felicity, Gabriela, Gracie, Lena, Lily, Mina, Waverly, Willa

Mother: Anna, Carmel, Charlotte, Helen, Jane, Mary, Natalie, Penelope, Yvonne

#4 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:55 PM

main- Serephina
lover- Ezra
baby sister- Willow
mother- Marian/Marilyn

#5 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

so i've narrowed down the choices

Indentity- Name/Possible names; Middle name/suggestions; last name

Main- Roslyn (pronouced ROZ-lynn) middle name needed ;last name choices needed

Love Interest- Daniel/Matthew/Christopher; Sean/other suggestions ; McAdam

Baby Sister- still not sure... debating Claire, Lilly, Lyla... something to go with Roslyn any more options are welcome; middle name needed; last name same as Roslyn
IMPORTANT!: a new character will honor this baby's name, so whatever her name is, it will become the middle name for the new baby. i also need a first name for this new baby... something pretty, cute, but not to out there.

Mom- Julia/Anne/Diane; Rose/other suggestions; shares the same last name with daughters

i really hope you guys can help! thanks:)

#6 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

sorry to bump it up but im really stuck with names here! i hope someone can help:) thanks!

#7 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:32 PM

So I'm not quite sure what you mean by Identity... But for the others
Main Character
Roslyn Adele [LN choices: Kikuchi, Olivers, Watts, Jergens, Lawson]
love Intrest
Matthew Sean McAdams
Baby Sister
Laurel Marie
Mom
Diana Rosmarie

#8 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

lol by identity, i just meant thats was an example of how each line was set up, like first was who they were, the next was what first name choices, then middle and etc, identity, isnt a character :P sorry i should have been more clear

i really like your choices would you be able to suggest a first name for the new baby who is going to honor Laurel? (Laurel will become the middle so i need a good first name to match!)

thanks, i really appreciate it! :)

#9 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:43 AM

So there will be Laurel Marie and another baby ____ Laurel? Hmmmm. Why not use Daphne (Daphne Olivia?), it means Laurel in Greek. If that's not what you're looking for, how about Olivia Laurel?

#10 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

i really like Olivia Laurel! thanks alot, you've been a big help!

could i bother you and ask for one more name? i need the name of Roslyn's shrink. something very grown up and sophisticated. first and last name please, but the last is the msot important considering she will mostly go by Dr.__________ for most of the book. thanks again you've really helped me out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users