• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

Okay, so I'm writing a fan fiction about Rocky Lynch (it doesn't really matter if you don't know who that is), and have gotten to the part where they start to have kids. I like names to have meaning, so these are the ones I've come up with. :)

Mom: Kendra Dawn Lynch (nee Stewart)

Dad: Rocky Mark Lynch

Girl: Morgan Delry, after Kendra's late sister, and Delry is Rocky's sister Rydel's name but the syllables are reversed.

Boy: Marcus Bronson, after Rocky's middle name, which is his dad's name as well, and the place where Rocky and Kendra met.

Boy: Mathias Kenton, after a family friend, Matthew, as well as Kendra, and Rocky's friend Kenton.

Girl: Mareya Julianne, because Mareya means miracle, and the baby almost died at birth, and after the movie Rocky and Kendra watched on their first date, Safe Haven, which stars Rocky's cousin Julianne Hough.

What do you think of these names? Do they sound good together? Is it okay to have all of the kids be names after numerous people?

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

I think they are all great name choices and very thoughtful.  I also like that they all have the same first initial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users