• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1257 replies to this topic

#1121 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:22 PM

Say: I love going to the beach too! I hope you boys have a lot of fun!

Think: I love all of three of the combos! They're all so handsome!

This is my son Gideon Tobias [7] and my nephew Atticus Maximilian [7]. These two boys love to play together and are more like brothers than cousins.

#1122 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:22 PM

say: Do you guys go to school together as well?
think: Atticus is one of my guilty pleasure names. Articus and Gideon actually make a wonderful combo as a sibset.

This is my only daughter, Juliet Monroe Eve. She is on her way to her first ballet recital.

#1123 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:37 PM

say: "i wish you the best of luck-- dance good!"

think: love the combo overall- it's gorgeous. 

this is my son - remington lucas. his brothers - sebastian dominic and emerson barrett are waiting inside the theater for us.

#1124 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:01 AM

say: Ooh what fun! What musical are you guys going to watch?

Think:Like Remigton Lucas but not the other combos- seem to be a mouthful and do not go well as a sibset

These are my sons, Augustus Damien Luke, Byron Sebastian Keith, and the youngest,Roman Leonard Phillip. We are headed to pick up their father from the airport. He is coming home from Afghanistan.

#1125 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:06 AM

Say: Are you looking forward to seeing your daddy?

Think: I like Augustus, Byron Sebastian and Roman but the middle names just don't work. I like Leonard alone but it doesn't work with the other names and Luke and Keith just feel out of place.

xxx

This is my son Leo Maximilian. We're just on our way to join his cousins, Livia 'Liv' Katherine, Axel James, Ada Simone and Finn Nathaniel, at the park for a family barbecue

#1126 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

Say: "Oh what fun! I have always enjoyed family barbecues."

Think:I like the girl combos! I like Axel but not paired with James. Finn Nathaniel is a bit tricky flow.

These are my twin girls, Zoe Adelaide & Kai Leonora. We are on our way to watch Zootopia in theaters.

#1127 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

Say: I hope you enjoy the film girls!

Think: Zoe Adelaide is super pretty, and I quite like Leonora. Not a fan of Kai for girls though, and it doesn't seem to fit with Zoe imo.

---

This is my son, Digby Harrison {3}. We're off to Bee's first day of preschool, and he's a little bit nervous!

#1128 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

say: you will have a blast dont worry about a thing!

think: Digby is not my style at all but the combo has great flow.

These are my twins Rocio Julieta and Julian Mateo. Off to first day of school!

#1129 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:43 AM

Say: Have fun! Hope it goes well!

Think: I'm not that keen on Rocio because it's not my style. Julieta and Julian seem too close for twins even if one is in the middle name spot. I do like Julian Mateo alone though.

xxx

These are my sons: Asa Maximilian and Eli Alexander. We're just on the way to pick up their little sister, Noa Vivienne, from her judo class.

#1130 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:35 PM

say: oh wow! judo sounds interesting.
think: Asa, Noa, and Eli is a wonderful sibset. Noa Vivienne is beautiful!

These are my daughters, Jessamine Hope, and Jacqueline Faith. We are headed to their older brother's, Jericho Miles, basketball game.

#1131 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:25 AM

Say: Hi girls! I hope you enjoy the game!

Think: I adore Jessamine Hope, and Jericho and Faith are pretty cool too. Not sure about Jessamine and Jacqueline for sisters though.

---

These are my kids Miriam Pamina Joy (7) and Huxley Robert James (4). We're on our way to the store to pick up some fruit for dessert tonight. Mim wants strawberries and Huck wants watermelon, they can never agree on one thing so we'll probably just get both!

#1132 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

Say: I could never choose either! Watermelon and strawberries are my kids' favorite fruit as well. 

Think: Love Huxley robert James, so handsome! Huxley and Miriam make a good sibset not a fan of Pamina Joy.

These are my girls, Elliott June [8] , Tatum Hazel [5], and Quinn Rose [3] . We are headed to visit the princess castle in disneyland. They are all very excited. 

#1133 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:37 PM

Say: That's so exciting! Have fun, girls!

Think: All three first names come across as boy names in my mind, so I'm not a big fan of them on girls. That said, I love the use of June and Hazel as middles, and Elliott June is actually really cute even though I'm not a huge fan of Elliott on a girl.

These are my kids, Gwendolyn Maeve "Gwen" {3} and Castor Gray "Cas" {9 mos.}. We're on our way out to dinner to celebrate their grandma and grandpa's 35th wedding anniversary!

#1134 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

Say: I hope you have a lovely time. Congratulations to grandma and grandpa!

Think: I adore both combos, although I'm not sure I'd have paired Gwendolyn and Castor as siblings.

---

These are my boys Rudy Sebastian (6) and Esai Benjamin (4). Their older sister, Sloane Amelia (14), has a volleyball game today, and we're going to go and cheer her on.

#1135 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:14 PM

Say: That sounds fun, boys! Good luck to your sister!

Think: Rudy Sebastian is sooo handsome! I love it. I'm unfamiliar with Esai and unsure how to pronounce it (ee-sigh? ee-say?), but I think it goes well with Benjamin and the two boys' combos seem like a good sibset. I've never been big on Sloane, but it goes nicely with Amelia.

This is my brand new little boy, James Percy {3 wks}. His older brother, Nathaniel Keats {4} is having a "big boys' day" at the zoo with his daddy. Nat's been a little bit jealous of Jamie so far, but I think he's starting to get used to having him around.

(just wanted to note that his nickname is Nat, not a typo of Nate, because I'm curious what you think about the nicknames too)

#1136 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:29 PM

say: Soon enough they both will be playing together!
think: The combos are great flow and I like the idea of having a unique nickname for Nathaniel but Nat reminds me of Gnat.

My sonsn Tucker Elliot and Wilder Jamesonn are headed to their fathers cabin for weekend of camping.

#1137 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:52 AM

Say:

"Sounds like a fun weekend!"

Think:

"The names Tucker and Wilder are both good on their own (Although Tucker is not a favorite of mine but I don't mind it) but together it gets a little off with the double 'er' sound. I love both middle names though!

_____

"This is my daughter Jasper Mae{4} and my son "Bennette Oliver{2} we going to see my sister's new baby Daisy Cordelia{2 Mo}"  

#1138 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

Say: How exciting! Are you happy to go see your new baby cousin?

Think: Jasper is totally a boys name in my book, so I don't like it on a girl. I like the combo Bennette Oliver, but I prefer the spelling Bennett. Daisy Cordelia is absolutely gorgeous! 

This is my daughter Jocelyn Aurelia "Josie" [4]. We just found out she's going to have a new baby brother soon. We're planning on naming him Nolan Destry.

#1139 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:08 PM

Say: Congratulations! Are you excited about being a big sister Josie?

Think: I adore Josie and Aurelia, and while Destry is intriguing I'm not sure I'd use it. I'm not a fan of Jocelyn or Nolan, however they do fit as a sibset imo.

---

These are my boys Endymion Grey (5), Bravery Clark (3), and Septimus Jude (2). Ender has a birthday party to go to this afternoon, so we're just on our way to pick out a gift. I've promised Avi and Sep that if they're good we'll go to the indoor play area while Ender's out.

#1140 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:15 PM

Say:

"I hope you boys have fun!"

Think:

"The first names I find out of place with the middle names, I like all the middles but I'm not fond of the first names, I do like the nicknames though, I'd like Avery instead of Avi though.

_____

"Have you seen my daughter Melanie Jade{5}? We're here to find a gift for her godmother, she's having twins. She told me she was planning to name them Julian Grey and Harrison Adam."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users