5 replies to this topic

#1 VAB

VAB

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

So I'm not looking for suggestions just overall opinions on each name and why you do or don't like the name. We're still figuring out the last of our baby's middle name but here's what we have come up with.

Kenneth James III Rebello
named after my boyfriend<3

Abigail Sophia Rebello
a name we just fell in love with when put together.

Leon Zanzibar Rebello
Zanzibar is my boyfriend's guilty pleasure name that he always wanted to use and it grew on me. Especially paired with Leon.

Amelia Skye Rebello
Not 100% on Skye yet but we really do love this name combo. Other possible middle names are Inez and Patience.

We really want feedback this time. Our posts hardly get any =/ Thank you guys! ~Victoria Ann & Kenneth James jr.

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:32 AM

Kenneth James III Rebello- I'm personally not into 'the second' or 'the third' names, nor the Jr. or anything sort of names. But, if you like it, it's a handsome name :lol: Kenneth James flows well, and is a fine name! <3

Abigail Sophia Rebello- beautiful :) the flow is beautiful, and I love both names! <3

Leon Zanzibar Rebello- Leon is so handsome, I love it! I adore Leo personally, and had it on my list. But it's much too close to Liam which has been my fav since forever <3 Zanzibar.... Sorry, but it just doesn't seem like a name to me :/ a guilty pleasure, yeah. But on an actual baby... I think it's fine as a middle name, cause middle names are the place for GP names and all <3 but, yeah <3

Amelia Skye Rebello- gorgeous!!! The flow is nice, and I love how Amelia Skye looks/sounds! Skye is a pretty name, though Amelia Patience is beautiful as well <3

Hope I helped!! <3

#3 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:28 AM

Kenneth James III Rebello: I like Kenneth James Rebello... im just not a fan of 'third names'.. It makes the name look a bit 'royal' like, incorporating the III into the name..

Abigail Sophia Rebello: Beautiful! Flow's wonderfully too!

Leon Zanzibar Rebello: I prefer Leo, though maybe that could become a nn. Im not at all, a fan of Zanzibar but I suppose if you both like it, and it will only be used as a middle name then its alright..

Amelia Skye Rebello: This is my absolute favorite from your list. Just gorgeous. Love it and keep it as Amelia Skye :lol:

Hope that helps.

#4 VAB

VAB

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Kenneth James III Rebello- I'm personally not into 'the second' or 'the third' names, nor the Jr. or anything sort of names. But, if you like it, it's a handsome name :lol: Kenneth James flows well, and is a fine name! <3

Abigail Sophia Rebello- beautiful :) the flow is beautiful, and I love both names! <3

Leon Zanzibar Rebello- Leon is so handsome, I love it! I adore Leo personally, and had it on my list. But it's much too close to Liam which has been my fav since forever <3 Zanzibar.... Sorry, but it just doesn't seem like a name to me :/ a guilty pleasure, yeah. But on an actual baby... I think it's fine as a middle name, cause middle names are the place for GP names and all <3 but, yeah <3

Amelia Skye Rebello- gorgeous!!! The flow is nice, and I love how Amelia Skye looks/sounds! Skye is a pretty name, though Amelia Patience is beautiful as well <3

Hope I helped!! <3

Thank you! He has such a great name that I'm ok with using it as the third but I usually don't like doing Jrs and stuff. Abby was the first name we got to pick out and we loved it! He wanted to use Zanzibar as the first name! Yikes! I said no way as a first but we can use it as the middle because he loves the name so much. Zanzibar is also a beautiful place in Africa and is an Arabic word. We both keep going back to Skye for Amelia, everytime we look at the choices so I'm pretty sure we'll end up picking Skye. Patience is a close one though. =D

#5 VAB

VAB

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

Kenneth James III Rebello: I like Kenneth James Rebello... im just not a fan of 'third names'.. It makes the name look a bit 'royal' like, incorporating the III into the name..

Abigail Sophia Rebello: Beautiful! Flow's wonderfully too!

Leon Zanzibar Rebello: I prefer Leo, though maybe that could become a nn. Im not at all, a fan of Zanzibar but I suppose if you both like it, and it will only be used as a middle name then its alright..

Amelia Skye Rebello: This is my absolute favorite from your list. Just gorgeous. Love it and keep it as Amelia Skye :lol:

Hope that helps.

I love royal names! lol My name is Victoria and I'm actually related to Queen Mary of Scotland, Queen Victoria and Elizabeth of England. Thank you! We both fell in love with Abigail when we saw it. We prefer full names to nicknames as first names, so that's why we went with Leon and his nns will be leo and little lion and things like that. Yea, I wouldn't use Zanzibar as the first name but I'm ok with it as the middle and it is growing on me. Thank you, you really have helped and idk if I have a favorite one but I believe they are all gorgeous and handsome.

#6 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

Kenneth James III Rebello-I am not a fan of Jr. or III and so on names. I think that each child should have their own identity and when you do this the child's name is caught up in the identity of the person they are being named after. That being said I love when people use family names as middle names and Kenneth and James are both great names to be used as a middle name paired with some other first name. If the name was not Kenneth James III I would like it though. Especially with the nickname Kenny.

Abigail Sophia Rebello-I absolutley adore this name! I think it is a wonderful combo and I love the nickname Abby.

Leon Zanzibar Rebello-I prefer Leonard to Leon but the nickname Leo is adorable. I really do not like Zanzibar. All I can think about when I hear that name is a Tenacious D song....not the kind of association I'd want to have with my child.

Amelia Skye Rebello-This name is ok. The flow is really nice, I'm just not a big fan of Amelia. Something about it rubs me the wrong way. However I also like the suggestion of Amelia Inez. I actually prefer that more than Amelia Skye if you were to go with Amelia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users