6 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

I know I JUST asked you guys about help with a name but I've come up with a new one, Michael Rosario and I'm in love again! :wub: As some of you know I have tons of notebooks, computer documents, even a Wikia dedicated to names and so I often come across combo's that I think "Oh, thats cute!" or "That's a nice one!" but very rarely do they actually strike me as "Oh my goodness, I must write this down!" like this one and Jasper Cole did. So once again, to calm a few nagging feelings in the back of my mind, I have a few questions. :P

What do you think of Michael? To plain or not?

What do you think of Rosario? To odd or not?

What do you think of them as a combo?

How do you imagine a Michael Rosario?

Could you see someone (of any age) with this name?

Thanks Ladies!!!

#2 Dorcas

Dorcas

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

"Everyone knows a Michael." For my personal taste it's too common. I don't think it's plain though. I love the whole 'ae' thing it has going on in the middle and I think it's a brilliant name to look at not only because of the 'ae' but the 'ch' too. It just looks brilliant!

Not too odd but I associate it with girls but hey, I'm not one to let gender boundaries come between great name combo's!

I think the two are great together. A complimentary combo.

As a baby - whiney, as a toddler - shy, as a child - little cheeky but a good boy on the whole, a teenager - smart and reserved, young adult - smart beyond his years, adult - witty and successful, old man - a story teller from his own experiences helping others learn from his mistakes

Yes I could.

• BabyNameRater likes this

#3 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

I like it, Rosario is really close to names like Rosalia, Rosalie and Rosaria so a lot of people might think it was a girl(ish) name but since boy names are being put on girls alot more often I think it wouldn't really matter. I love the name Michael, despite it being so common it one of the ultimate classics and it has so many nickname options! Michael Rosario sounds really handsome too!

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Yeah Rosario is Spanish/Latin/Italian name, the male version of Rosaria both of which mean "Rosary" like the prayer beads :)

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Im biased on Michael, I'm dating one! He and his grandfather share the name, its handsome. Its sadly too common, but I personally am still considering it as a middle name. Its a timeless classic though. As for Rosario, I dont care for it. I know its a boys name but any name containing a Rose sound just feels so feminine. The combo is nice. And all round, what matters is your being head over heels :) it feels so good to find that name, huh? ;) lol!
  • BabyNameRater likes this

#6 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

And all round, what matters is your being head over heels :) it feels so good to find that name, huh? ;) lol!

Yes, yes it does! Haha :P

#7 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

I will do this tomorrow, But keep in mind my little nephew is Michael so I will be biased. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users