#21 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

You are now 26 years old, your son/daughter is 8. You have never dated anyone else and you fill your time working (you write for a local paper and pen plays on the side) and being a single parent. You still think of your wife every day and you find it difficult to sleep at night. Your son/daughter wants you to get remarried so he/she can have a mother and for you to be happy. He/she calls into a national radio talk show in order to find you a wife and you end up pouring your heart out over the radio about your magical and perfect marriage to Daisy and about how much you still miss her.

Though she is already engaged, she becomes infatuated with your story and writes a letter asking you to meet her on top of the Empire State building on Valentines Day. Your son/daughter reads the letter and trys everything he/she can to get you to meet her, including buying a plane ticket and traveling on his/her own to New York City. You find him/her gone and you take the first available plane to New York City. You find him/her on the top of the Empire State Building, where he/she has been waiting all day. Its closing time and you start to leave, and then she is there. You recognize her as the mysterious girl you've been seeing around Seattle (she's looked you up but didn't have the guts to say hello). You fall in love and get married.

DH: Riley Madden Parker
Ex-DW: Daisy Prudence Garret
DW: Helen Aurora Marsh

DS: Emerson Percy Parker (8)
DS/DS: Lucas Daniel Parker / Sebastian David Parker (0)

#22 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Round 2: Sleepless in Seattle (1993)

My name is Macon Vincent Carter. I am 26 years old, and I have a 8 year old son, Amis Brantley Carter. I haven't dated anyone since my wife died 8 years ago and I fill my time with work (I write for a local paper and pen plays on the side) and being a single parent. I still think of my wife every day and find it difficult to sleep at night. My son wants me to get remarried so he can have a mother and so I can be happy. He calls into a national radio talk show in order to find me a wife and I end up pouring my heart out over the radio about my magical and perfect marriage to Cassie and about how much I still miss her.

Among the many women who hear is Margaret Oriana Price.

Though Margaret is already engaged, she becomes infatuated with my story and writes a letter asking to meet me on top of the Empire State building on Valentines Day. Amis reads the letter and trys everything he can to get me to meet her, including buying a plane ticket and traveling on his own to New York City. When I notice him missing and take the first available plane to New York City. I find him at the top of the Empire State Building, where he has been waiting all day. Its closing time and we start to leave, and then she is there. I recognize Margaret as the mysterious girl I've been seeing around Seattle (she'd looked us up but didn't have the guts to say hello). We fall in love and decide to get married.

Two years later we welcome twins!!!!

Lucy Miranda Carter & Mary Angela Carter [NB]

#23 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

DH: Tristan Chance Webster (28)
DW: Pippa Charity nee Halston (deceased)
DW: Florence Idona
DD: Aurora Penelope (10)
DD/DD: Lucy Jade /Ruth Willow (nb)

Tristan and Flora with Aura, Lucy and Ruth

#24 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

Jasper Ace Walker & Clara Roxana Moore

With

Beckett Alexander Gray Walker
{Addie Grace Hayes- Beckett's Mother Deceased}

Welcome

Wyatt Matthew and Owen Christopher Walker

Jasper & Clara with
Beckett, Wyatt, and Owen

#25 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

You are seventeen years old and the most popular guy in school. But when a prank goes horribly wrong and puts a fellow student in the hospital, you are held responsible and are forced to participate in after-school community service activities, including staring in the school play.

[28] Edward Jack Chandler

With all the after-school community service, you never have time to hang out with your friends. The only person worth talking to is Evie, the girl you used to make fun of. She is the reverend's daughter and is playing the female lead in the school play. You don't have anything in common but you spend most of your time together. Eventually you start to take your community service seriously and you ask Evie to run lines with you.

Reverend's daughter: Evie Mercy Wainright [Deceased]

When you least expect it, you start to have feelings for her and you begin a relationship. Your friends and her father are not pleased but the two of you only grow closer. Then Evie tells you a long kept secret. She has cancer and it is incurable. She has already decided that she no longer wants to fight the disease and spend her time in and out of the hospital, she wants to live life, however short, to the fullest. You are distraugt, she is the best thing that has ever happend to you and you don't want to loose her. You spend the rest of your time together helping her achieve her life goals...including getting married in the same church her parents were married.

You have one glorious year of marriage together. Against the doctor's wishes Evie decides to try for a baby. She is able to hold on long enough to bring your child into the world.

[10] DD Juliet Evie

Not long after your child is born, Evie is able to die peacefully, having lived a happy and fulfilling life.

--

You are now 26 years old, your daughter is 8. You have never dated anyone else and you fill your time working (you write for a local paper and pen plays on the side) and being a single parent. You still think of your wife every day and you find it difficult to sleep at night. Your daughter wants you to get remarried so she can have a mother and for you to be happy. She calls into a national radio talk show in order to find you a wife and you end up pouring your heart out over the radio about your magical and perfect marriage to Evie and about how much you still miss her.

Among the many women who hear is:

DW 2: Jane Roxana Moore

Though she is already engaged, she becomes infatuated with your story and writes a letter asking you to meet her on top of the Empire State building on Valentines Day. Juliet reads the letter and tries everything she can to get you to meet her, including buying a plane ticket and traveling on her own to New York City. You find Juliet gone and you take the first available plane to New York City. You find her on the top of the Empire State Building, where she has been waiting all day. Its closing time and you start to leave, and then she is there. You recognize her as the mysterious girl you've been seeing around Seattle (she's looked you up but didn't have the guts to say hello). You fall in love and get married.

Two years later you welcome twins!

[NB] DD/DD Grace Angelica / Claire Miranda

#26 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

DH: Holden Maxwell Archer (28)

DW1: Sadie Genesis (Newell) Archer [deceased]
DW2: Jane Aurora (Miller) Archer [26]

DD: Evangeline Sadie Archer [10]
DD/DD: Victoria Zoe Archer / Katherine Willow Archer [nb]

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

The Guy
Edward 'Ted' Austin Baxter

The Girls
Pippa 'Pip' Grace Wainwright
Margaret 'Maggie' Aurora Wood

The Kids
Dylan 'Dyl' Philip Baxter [Son of Ted and Pip]
Tobias 'Toby' Henry Baxter [Son of Ted and Maggie]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Charles Baxter [Son of Ted and Maggie]

#28 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

The Bailey Family

DH: Milo Austin [28]
DW: Clara Nyssa (Williams) [27]
DW: Maisie Grace (Newell)

DS: Auden Maison [10]
DS/DS: Jackson Henry & Hudson Jacob [nb]

Milo & Clara w/ Auden, Jack, & Hudson.

#29 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Silas Madden Fisher (me)
Ellie Genesis Halston Fisher (my late wife)
Alice Nova Robinson Fisher "Ali" (my second wife)

Carson Chandler Elliot Fisher (the son of Ellie and I)
Ezra Hunter Nicholas Fisher (a son of Ali and I, twin to Graham)
Graham Hudson Andrew Fisher (a son of Ali and I, twin to Ezra)

#30 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:16 AM

I am Darcy Madden Brewer. I married Ellie Genesis Factor. We had a daughter together, Daisy Elliana Brewer, just before Ellie's passing of cancer.

The Brewer Family

Me [18]: Darcy Madden Brewer

My Wife [deceased]: Ellie Genesis (Factor) Brewer

My Daughter [newborn]: Daisy Elliana Brewer

Darcy & Daisy

...... 8 years later......

Daisy introduced me to Imogen "Gen" Wynonna Welch and we fell in love. We got married and welcomed twins, Calvin Arthur & Bridget Jade Brewer.

The Brewer Family

Me [28]: Darcy Madden Brewer

My Wife [deceased]: Ellie Genesis (Factor) Brewer

My Wife [26]: Imogen "Gen" Wynonna (Welch) Brewer

Mine and Ellie's Daughter [10]: Daisy Elliana Brewer

Mine and Gen's Son [0]: Calvin Arthur Brewer

Mine and Gen's Daughter [0]: Bridget Jade Brewer

Darcy, Gen, Daisy, Calvin & Bridget

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users