Photo

what do you think about the name Ryan Elisha or Elisha Ryan ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MommaMoca

MommaMoca

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:03 PM

Hi

If possible I need an answer soon so i can go ahead with his  birth certificate. The way Im going back and forth with different names he'll be 22 and finished with college and ready to get married etc.... I was trying so hard for the initials not to spell egg for example that I lost sight of what actually  was important.

He actually has other names  it would have initials that dont mean anything  like i had wanted but needed to be careful so no one would make  fun of him.  So perhaps its better they dont spell out anything. I had wanted a nick name like AJ  for example. But that hasnt worked out. But the initials would be. RESGG or ERSGG or REGSG. The last G is the family name. Anyway as long as it doesnt spell something not nice then Ill have to be okay  with it. Im tired of looking for names and my husband didnt seem excited by the name Ryan but i like what i read about that name and which ever name i pick Elisha will be part of it. I dont know when  this will get posted but i will like to make a decision By July 17 but the earlier the better. Please dont think of me being silly. I dont think im the first one to go through this.Thank you very much 

#2 MommaMoca

MommaMoca

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

hi can anyone help me with Ryan Elisha.To me it is important the meaning of a name more than the initials.Does anyone have any ideas on how to name him with initials already esgg or how do i change it arounnd for initials to spell something nice(except g is last name) what can be added or taken away when adding to Ryan Elisha or any suggestion with other names. i will have to figure it out on my own but i rather have help.But i really have to amend birth certificate this week. the birth certificate has baby and surname. thanku

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:16 PM

Hey there, Did you ever get any help regarding your sons name? 

I think it might not have been answered due to being in the new members part of the forum instead of in the baby names part.

I hope you managed to sort it out though hun xx 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users