• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

The only combo I have right now is...

Isabella Joy (nickname Bella) - I know Isabella is popular, but I adore it.  Joy is considered a filler I guess, but I love it.  So, Isabella Joy just seemed perfect.  And Isabella, being 4 syllables, Joy being 1, and last name being 2 (last name is similar to Crawford), it is the perfect balance.  She would be called Bella most of the time, unless she's in trouble.  So, what do you think of this combo?

My lovely girl singles-

Madelyn (pronounced Mad-uh-LYNN)

Rosalie (sometimes called Rose maybe)

**Keep in mind that last name is 2 syllables, and Rosalie and Madelyn are both 3 syllables.  So, no overly long middle names please.

Honestly, those are the only ones I LOVE from my list.  Oh, and I have NO boy names.  Random suggestions would be wonderful, it seems that I need to find my boy name style again.  Good thing I've years to decide on a name, lol!  Opinions and suggestions would be great!  Happy holidays, everyone!  :)

#2 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Madelyn Kay

Rosalie Grace

Madelyn Jade

Rosalie Mae

Madelyn Anne

Rosalie Clare

Madelyn Eve

#3 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I really enjoy the name Isabella but I could never see myself using it. I really like the simplicity of Isabella Joy. I really don't like the name Madelyn, I'd prefer Madeleine (Mad-uh-line). Rosalie is breathtaking, I also like Roslyn. I can see that you like southern type names, as do I, so here are some that I think you might like! :) 

Easton

Asher

Beckham

Elias (or just Eli)

Silas

Emmett

Finn

Oliver

Whitt

Duke

Van (Love this one because of Reba!)

Samuel