• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

Round 1-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16775
Round 2-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16778
Round 3-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16784

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
Your so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!
(If you are a boy, Just put yourself in the Husbands place(You get the new job)

-http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm
New house:
1. A small 2 bedroom apartment
2. A spacious 2 bedroom condo
3. A 2 bedroom house out in the country
4. A 2 bedroom townhouse right down town
5. A suburban 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood
6. A small house in an average neighborhood
7. An old house thats 3 bedroom and very spacious but a little rundown
8. A two bedroom luxury house that gorgeous, but very cramped and the bedrooms are tiny

New Job:
1. Shoe department at nordstroms
2. A waiter at a fancy italian resteraunt
3. A nighttime cab driver
4. a chef at a french resteraunt
5. A costco checker
6. Manager at redrobin
7. Verizon sales associate
8.Bread baker at a cafe.

Baby!
1. A baby boy
2. A baby boy&Girl
3. Two Baby Girls
4. A Baby Boy
5. Two Baby Boys
6. A baby Girl
7. Your choice (No triplets or up this round)
8. A Baby Girl

Names:
Boys:http://nameberry.com...-More-Than-Moms
Girls:http://nameberry.com...es-With-Gravity
Boy and girl twins:http://nameberry.com...able-Baby-Names
Middles:http://nameberry.com.../421/Word-Names

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

My name is Charlotte Everly Gray and I am a 15 year old Sophomore at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Photography Club and so for the past two years I have been an active member and I aim to become Vice-President this year and my ultimate goal is to become the President in my junior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named Vaughn Mateo Fisher, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Photography Club, he's a Junior and the star of theVolleyball Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he slips a note into my locker asking me to attend homecoming with him! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

We dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, Vaughn gives a speech since he was the previous years Valedictorian and at the end of the speech addresses me and says "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and answer yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Black and White and our cake is Pink Champagne with Raspberry Cream filling and White Chocolate Buttercream frosting!! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in Italy!to start off your perfect marriage!

A few months after our honeymoon I started feeling a little funny and went to the doctor. To our surprise we learned that it wasn't the flu that was making me feel sick, it was a baby! We're so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize there really isn't enough space for a baby and we soon found ourselves looking for a new house. Since Vaughn and I are still going to College, he decides to get a better job than the one he has now and is soon hired to be the new Chef in a French Restaurant and soon enough we move into our new suburban home, a 2 bedroom house in a very family friendly neighborhood. Then our little bundle of joy arrives which turns out to be two! We have a baby boy and a baby girl whom we name Tobias Pike Fisher and Louisa Lark Fisher. We are becoming the family we always dreamed of!

#3 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

Mary Avril Evans [18]
Freshman at Manhatten Highschool
Dance Team

Vaughn Keenan Bell [20]
Junior at Manhatten Highschool
Student Government

Brown and Pink Wedding
Vanilla w/ Raspberry Cream Filling & Chocolate Frosting
Honeymooned in The Bahama's

Moved to a 2 Bedroom House in the Country
Vaughn Gets Becomes the Manager at Red Robin
Have B/G Twins- Gideon Arrow Bell [NB] and Lavender Snow Bell [NB]

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

Me: Katherine *Kate* Marley Price
-Age 19
-Went to Manhattan High School

Him: Cole Harley Price
-Age 19
-Went to Manhattan High School

DD/DD: Morgan Lark and Claire Bliss Price
-Age newborn

Our House: An old house that has 3 bedroom and very spacious but a little rundown
Cole’s New Job: A nighttime cab driver

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
You’re so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Katherine 'Kat' Enya Clark (nee Powell) [18]

San Diego City College

Freshman

Photography Club

Posted Image

Seth Barnaby Clark [19]

San Diego City College

Sophomore

Volleyball Team

Asked Kat to Homecoming at 16 with a note in her locker

Posted Image

Black and White Wedding

Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Cake

Honeymoon in Australia

Move into a two-bed spacious condo

Seth gets a new job at a fancy Italian Restaurant

Posted Image

Gregory 'Greg' Ranger and Tobias 'Toby' Maverick Clark [0]

Posted Image

#6 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi, I'm Sarah Marley Fisher. I'm a 17 year old senior at Savannah High School., my mom roped me into joining a club or sport so I picked tennis, I mean, how hard can it be?
After a couple months I can't get this kid in my English class out of my head. HIs name's Penn Mateo Harris. The problem is he's in a totally different social circle than me. After a couple more weeks I start thinking I'm invisable. I was wrong, he actually asked me to homecoming! He gave me a teddy bear with a sign that said "Homecoming?".
By the end of the year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. Penn actually had to give a speech at the end asks me if I would marry him. Everyone thinks we're crazy because high school love never lasts, but I know they're wrong and say yes. We start planning and have the best honeymoon ever to start our perfect marriage.
Our wedding colors were blue and silver and our cake was vanilla, with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. We honeymooned in Italy with some help money wise from Penn's parents.
A few months after the honeymoon I started feeling sick. Thinking it was the flu I went to the doctor, to my surprise it was a baby. I was excited and couldn't wait to tell Penn. Once I got back to our one bedroom apartment I realized that there wasn't enough room for a baby. We soon moved into a small house in your typical Savannah neighborhood. Penn decided since we were both in college and had a new house and a baby to pay for he needed a new job. He started work as a manager at Red Robin just a few weeks before our daughter Victoria Story was born.

Penn Mateo (19) and Sarah Marley (18) Harris
Posted Image

Victoria "Tori" Story Harris (nb)

Posted Image

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

Caroline Pearl Hall {19} - Savannah High School; Graduate; Photography club

Fox Mateo Hall {19} - Savannah High School; Graduate; Volleyball

Diana Sonnet Hall {nb}

Carly and Fox Hall with Diana

Fox asks Carly to go to homecoming by drawing a chalk picture on her driveway. Their wedding colours are black and white, and the cake is chocolate with strawberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. They honeymoon in Greece. They move into a small two bedroom apartment. Fox gets a new job as a bread baker at a cafe. They give birth to a baby girl.

#8 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image
My name is Magnus Lennon Ward and I am a 16 year old Sophomore at Maui Highschool where I am a member of the Student Government. I have Dark Blonde Hair and Hazel eyes, but most people don't think I'm actually in the Student Government since I look and dress more like I would be interested in Drama, Photography or something like Skateboarding or Surfing. I don't let it bother me though, I love being involved with the Student Government and I hope to be President by my Senior year.

Posted Image
Two months into the school year a girl, Sophia Poppy Webb, catches my eye and I can't stop thinking about her. I desperately want to ask her to Homecoming but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. I'm an active member in the Student Government, but she is one of the best dancers in the Dance Club. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty certain that she thinks I'm invisible but a week before Homecoming I got a little ray of hope when she smiled and waved at me before heading to class! After that I got up the courage to ask her, so I wrote her a note and stuck it in her locker after my Student Government meeting. The next morning she found me and handed me my note, at first I sad since she left right after without saying a word, but when I opened the note there was a great big "Yes" with X's and O's underneath it!! I was so happy and can't wait for the big night!

Posted ImagePosted Image
For the remainder of our high school career we dated. You're senior year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation I gave a speech and at the end of the speech I looked at her and asked "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say we're crazy because highschool love never lasts, we know its true love and she said yes immediately! We planned our beautiful wedding for months and it was themed in Blue and Silver with the most delicious Almond Cake with a Vanilla Almond filling and "Blue Raspberry" Buttercream Frosting! With the most lovely honeymoon in Africa to start off your perfect marriage.

Posted Image
Charlotte Lyric Ward

A few months after our honeymoon Sophia started feeling a little funny and I insisted that she go to the doctor.To our surprise we learn that it wasn't the flu that was making her feel sick, it was a baby! I'm so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment I realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and I soon found myself soon looking for a new house. Since your we are still going to College, I decide to get a better Job than the one I have now I soon get hired as a chef at a french restaurant and soon enough we move into our new home, a 2 bedroom townhouse right down town and just in time since our bundle of joy arrives just a week later! We name out new baby girl Charlotte Lyric Ward!

#9 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

1.Hazel Macy Wilkinson goes to San Diego High School. She is 16 years old and a Junior. She plays tennis for her school.
2. Grant Harley Richardson plays football and asked Hazel to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk.
3. The remainder of the high school years Hazel and Grant date. Senior year they win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation Grant gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses Hazel and says "Will you marry me?" Hazel says yes. They plan out the most beautiful wedding themed with colors; yellow and orange and a vanilla cake with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. They honeymoon in England.
4. Upon learning that Hazel was pregnant, the two decided to move to a new suburban two bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood.
5. Grant decides to look for a better job now that the baby is coming and he lands one as a Verizon sales associate.
6. Nine months later, Hazel and Grant become the parents of a baby boy, who they name Madden Wilder Richardson.

#10 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Tate Finian & Elizabeth "Libby" Nirvana Marshall are expecting...

Posted Image

They welcome two beautiful daughters:

Emma Bliss & Isabel Story

Posted Image

New Job: Verizon Sales Associate

New House: Suburban 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood
Posted Image

#11 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:38 AM

Charlotte ‘Charli’ Mya Evans and Cole matteo Lewis.
Wedding colours are Blue and silver
Wedding cake flavour: chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting.
We honeymoon to Spain

Once back from spain we find out im pregnant and decide to upgrade the house. We are now in an older house a little rundown on the outside but very spacious with three bedrooms and perfect to bring up a baby in. With a new house Cole upgeades his job to help pay the bills etc, he is now a version sales associate and loving it.
Well little did we know the first ultrasound came and we are expecting two daughters!
Sophia Blue/ Emma Bliss

Charli and Cole

Sophia and Emma

#12 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

LN: Russell

DW: Persephone Joss Moore (18)

DH: Grant Barnaby (18)

Grant and Persephone met at Chicago High School. Persephone was on the dance team and Grant was on student council.

Grant asks Persephone to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk. The couple dated throughout high school and was voted as prom king and queen, as well as cutest couple in the yearbook. Senior year, Grant became ASB President. He gave a speech at graduation and ended it by asking Persephone to marry him. They were married at a church in town. Their wedding colors were purple and green. The wedding cake was chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting. They honeymooned in France. Upon their return, Grant got a job as a bread baker at a cafe, and the two moved into a 2 bedroom townhouse.

DD: Josephine Blue Russell "Josie" (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russell Family

Grant, Persephone, & Josie

#13 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

My name is Julia Dylan Bailey . I am a 14 year old freshman and Miami High School. I am on my high school's varsity volleyball team. About 2 months into the school year, we had our first dance, homecoming. I was so afraid that nobody was gonna ask me out, but then Cole Mateo Scott did. Cole Mateo Scott is a 14 year old freshman in the photography club at Miami High. He asked me by putting sticky notes all over my door that saying "HOMECOMING?". It was the cutest thing ever!

After homecoming, Cole and I went on a few dates and eventually started officially dating. Senior year we even won Prom Queen and Prom King. At our graduation, Cole did the cutest thing ever! During his speech, he asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes. People told us that we were crazy for getting married right out of high school, but we didn't care. We had the most perfect wedding! Our colors were purple and green and our cake was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and chocolate frosting. It was delicious! After our wedding we had our amazing honeymoon in Italy. I can't to spend the rest of my life with Cole Mateo Scott!

A few months after our honeymoon, I started feeling funny. I thought it was the flu, so I went to the doctor. Turns out that it wasn't the flu, I was pregnant! Cole and I were so excited! When we got home to our one bedroom apartment, we realized that there wasn't gonna be enough room for the new baby, so we decided to move into a spacious 2 bedroom condo. Cole also realized that he was going to have to get a better job (we're only in college). So he went out and applied for many places and ended up getting a job as a bread baker at a cafe. Several months later, our first baby was born, a boy named Cody Chance Scott. We were thrilled to be new parents!

#14 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

Your name: Matilda Nelly Moore
Your high school: San Antonio High school

Your grade level and age: Freshman 14

Club or sport you decide to join: Photography club

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him, the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. A few weeks pass by and you’re pretty much almost certain he thinks you're invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming! You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

His name: Cale Mateo Powell

His Social Group: Volleyball

How did he ask you to the dance?!
Over the morning announcements

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say you’re crazy because high school love never lasts, you know it’s true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the loveliest honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Your wedding colours: Purple and green

Your wedding cake flavour: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate butter cream frosting

Honeymoon destination: The Bahamas
You’re so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find yourself soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!
New house: A suburban 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood

New Job: Bread baker at a cafe.

A Baby Boy: Romeo True

#15 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

DH: James Keegan Smith (19, Blonde/Brown Hair, Blue Eyes)

Me: Sarah Macy Smith [Jones] (18, Auburn/Brown Hair, Green Eyes)

DD: Isabel Aria Smith (Newborn)

James and Sarah with Isabel

Round 1 - I'm Sarah. Sarah Jones. I'm a 17 year old Junior at Maui High School who decided to join the Cheering Team as a Freshman. I'm mostly in the back of the routines, but I'm also a flyer. I can't really do much of the flips, but I've managed. I'm also not your typical High School Junior Cheerleader. I don't like being the center of attention, and I've never really had a Boyfriend. I've had crushes and two day "relationships", but I don't count those. I'm not very popular, but the friends I do have, are very close to me. I'm just a teenage girl, trying to figure her life out.

Round 2 - Two Months into my Junior Year, a guy catches my attention. We are in completely different social groups and I'm almost positive he doesn't know who I am, but then he leaves a not in my locker asking me to Homecoming! I was so happy!

Round 3 - For the rest of Highschool, James and I date. At prom we were vote Prom King and Queen and then in the yearbook as Cutest Couple. Everyone knew who we were. At Graduation James makes an incredible speech, and at the end asks me to marry him! We plan a beautiful wedding, even though we made sure it was a small occasion. We had the traditional Black and White Wedding and had a Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Filling and Frosting. Then we Honeymooned in France for three months.

Round 4 - A few months after the Honeymoon I started feeling sick. I went to the doctor and it turneed out I was pregnant! When I got home I realized out onje bedroom apartment was too small for a baby so I start looking for a new house. James is also excited about the baby so he gets a job as a Costco Cashier, just as we move into a 2 Bedroom house in a Family Friendly Neighborhood. Soon after we moved I gave birth to a Baby Girl.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

DW: Celestia Everly Phillips- Anderson (19)
DH: West Finnian Anderson (19)

-DS/DS: Trey Ocean / Cody True (nb)

Soon after the wedding, Elle found out she was pregnant. West changed job to be able to afford a new house, while still going to college.

Elle and West are living in a suburban 2 bedroom house, in a family friendly neighborhood. West found a new job Manager at redrobin.

They are surprised and nervous when the doctor tells them they are going to have twins. But as time passes and they get used to their new life, they feel more prepared. They are ecstatic when they welcome fraternal twin boys!

#17 coyote19

coyote19

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Traveling, Japan, Languages, and Names : )

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image

Day 1: Baby On The Way

I've been feeling under the weather and went to the doctor today, to my surprise I'm pregnant! Now I just need to tell James and mention getting a new place as this apartment is too small for us and a child.

Day 18:

James got the job at the cafe, he now spends his work hours baking bread : ) can't deny he smells delicious when he comes home lol!

Speaking of home we've moved! The house is still small and in an average neighborhood but it'll fit us and our baby girl. This is our home~

Posted Image

Day 20:

We've been tossing around names and we think we've found the perfect one for our bundle of joy: Sophia Lark Evans

#18 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

My name is Julia Sade Clark, but I go by my middle name. I am 17 and a Junior at Beverly Hills high. I joined my school's drama club and since I always get the lead I know I'll be a STAR one day. My boyfriend, Grant Keagan Russell is the best boy cheerleader ever. When I first saw him I found love at first sight. I didn't think he knew who I was because we were in COMPLETELY different social circles. Well I was wrong because he put a bunch of sticky notes on my locker saying, Homecoming? I immediately said YES!
A couple years later at our Senior Prom we were voted prom King and Queen and cutest couple. When he did his speech for prom king he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I started crying and said yes. For our wedding we had a black and white theme in honor of our prom's dress code with a red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting and a cream cheese filling. Grant kept our honeymoon destination a secret until the flight attendant called "Now boarding for France" What a great way to start off our perfect marriage.
A few weeks after France I started feeling funny so Grant insisted I go to the doctor. Instead of having the normal stomach flu I found out I had to little buns in the oven. When I arrived home I realized our 1 bedroom apartment was not big enough for our new-found family. Since Grant and I are still in college, now both 19 years old, he decided he'd go job hunting so we could both pay for college, our girls, and our new 2 bedroom suburban house in a family friendly neighborhood. Grant finally got his new job shortly after we finished moving into our new house as a bread baker at a well known cafe. A few months later I had my beautiful Emma Cadence Russell and Charlotte Ever Russell.

#19 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hi. My name is Matilda Macy Lloyd. I go to Chicago High School, and I am a 15 year old Freshman there. I knew in elementary school that I wanted to be on the dance team there. I love dancing. I have danced since I was 3 years old. When I get out of college, I hope to be a professional dancer.

Two months into my school year, a boy named Cole Harley Davies caught my attention. He is a really cute boy in 9th grade, also, and I just can't stop thinking of him. The only problem is, is that we are in completely different social circles. I am kind of shy and he is totally popular. A few weeks pass by and I am almost certain that he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise, he came up to me in the middle of class with a cake that said, "Homecoming?" Cole told me he made the cake, and I immediately said yes. I would have said yes anyway, but I was surprised he even did that for me. Before Homecoming, Cole told me he was part of the student government, and I was astonished.

The remainder of our high school years we date. In our Senior year, me and Cole win Prom King and Queen - and CUTEST couple! At graduation, Cole gives a speech, and at the end of the speech he says, "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say it's crazy because high school love never lasts, I know it's true and say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding with black and white colors, and our wedding cake is Chocolate with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting. We also have the most lovely Honeymoon in Australia to start off our perfect marriage.

A few months after our Honeymoon, I start feeling funny and go to the doctor. To my surprise, I learn that it wasn't the flu that was making me sick, it was the baby! I am so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to my one bedroom apartment, I realize there really isn't enough space for a baby, and I soon find myself looking for a new house. Since my Husband and I are still going to College, Cole decides to get a better job than the one he has now (he becomes a nighttime cab driver), and soon enough we move into an old 3 bedroom house that is a little rundown, but is still very spacious, and we welcome a baby girl named Sophia Ever Davies, weighing in at 7 lbs, 22 ounces!

Posted Image

#20 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

DW: Elizabeth Pearl (Hughes) Bennett

DH: Grant Mateo Bennett

DS: Zane Maverick Bennett

New Home – Two bedroom apartment

DH New Job – Waiter at a fancy Italian restaurant

Grant and Lizzie Bennett; Zane

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round4