33 replies to this topic

#21 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Rose Jade, Lily Amber, Violet Amethyst, Daisy Emerald, Magnolia Garnet, Clover Diamond. I'm having sextuplets all girls! Their first names should be very boyish and their middle names should all be very girly.

#22 outsidetree

outsidetree

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ryan Gabrielle, Blake Madeleine, Elliot Samantha, Noah Caroline, Logan Elizabeth, Mason Charlotte. I'm having sextuplets, 3 girls and 3 boys. Their first names should have the same number of letters and syllables. The middle names should either all start with the same letter or start with 6 consecutive letters in the alphabet.

#23 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Isla Ann, Zoey Brooklyn, Nora Colette, Alex David, Levi Everett, Evan Felix I'm having sextuplets all boys! Their first names should all be unisex and their middle names should be in alphabetical order.

#24 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Cameron Avery, Jordan Blake, Spencer Cole, Taylor Darren, Jayden Ellis & Harper Finley.

I'm expecting sextuplets; one boy and five girls! Their first names should all start with A and their middle names should be summer themed.

#25 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

Aiden Dune, Ava Oceane, Addyson Coral, Ariana July, Ali Marina, Amelia June. I'm having sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys! Their first names should be related to the fourth of July/Independence day. The girl's middle names should start with a M and the boy's middle names should start with S.

#26 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Benjamin Seth, Alexander Samuel, James Stephen, Star Michelle, Belle Madison & July Morgan. (Boys are after founding fathers, Stars and Stripes, Belle as in Liberty Belle) I'm expecting sextuplets, 5 boys and 1 girl. Their first names should have a pop punk reference and their middle names should start with the same letter.

#27 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Allister Austin, Morgan Matthew, Elliott Easton, Finley Fallon, Hedley Hayden, Summer Saige. (First names came from names of pop punk band names) I'm having sextuplets all girls! Their first names should be a name of an actress and 2 of the middle names should be days, 2 should be months, and 2 should be seasons.

#28 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

Cameron Mae, Reese Wednesday, Jennifer Sunday, Courtney Summer, Kate December, and Ellen Winter

I'm having sextuplets, all boys! I have three daughters already, Avery Victoire (7), Phoebe Juliet (5), and Ellie Florence (2). The boys should not have names that end in the e sound, and they should be in the top 300 but go with Avery, Phoebe, and Ellie's names. Their middle names should be strong and masculine, but also have a slightly uncommon feel to them.

#29 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

Fabien Everett, Jonas Tyler, Maximus Gannon, Emmanuel Joseph, Griffin Kyle, Sebastian Connor.

I'm having sextuplets all girls! 3 of the girls should have the initials MS and the other 3 should have the initials SM.

#30 outsidetree

outsidetree

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Madison Savannah, Mackenzie Susan, Megan Sydney, Samantha Melanie, Sophia Macie, and Sierra Madeleine
I'm having sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys. Their first names should all start with different letters and either two or three syllables. Their middle names should all start with the same letter.

#31 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Ava Mackenzie, Lainey Mae, Isabelle Marissa, Noah Miles, Samuel Marcus, and Garrity Matthew.

I'm having sextuplets 4 girls and 2 boys! Their first names should all start with different letters and be able to have a nick name. Their middle names should all start with the same letter.

#32 outsidetree

outsidetree

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Allison Lainey, Charlotte Lexi, Madeleine Lily, Samantha Lauren, Jackson Lucas, and Frederick Logan. (Allie, Charlie, Maddie, Sammie, Jack and Fred)

I'm having sextuplets, 3 girls and 3 boys. The girls should all have the same initials and the boys' should be opposite.

#33 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Lily Mae, Lainey Marie, Lucy Morgan, Mason Lucas, Matthew Liam, and Miles Levi!

I'm having sextuplets all girls! Their first names should be princess themed and their middle names should all start with the same letter.

#34 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Seraphina Mae, Juliana Molly, Anastasia Megan, Alexandra Marie, Susannah Macy, and Katherine Marley

My husband and I are welcoming surprise sextuplets, three of each! We're already parents of five beautiful little girls, Phoebe Juliet (11), Lyra Florence (8), Avery Elisabeth (7), Zoe Constance (4), and Eloise Luna (2), and four handsome boys, Asa William (13), Hector Leo (7), Roman Alexander (5), and Hayes Bennett (1). We'd like the girls to have 2 syllable first names and classic but uncommon middles. The boys should have slightly old fashioned names, with more trendy middle names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users