Boy name for sister, Bailey?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nikki G.

Nikki G.

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:i love chocolate. i love babies. i like school. i guess you can say i'm addicted to baby names. i went to beauty school and love my current job at a hair salon -- i cut hair. i love the color purple. my favorite flowers are white lillies and pink cherry blossoms. i love japan and italy. i like thunderstorms<br /><br />i dont like frogs. i dont like dirty floors. my least favorite place is the bathroom. i dont like hot, humid days.

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

I have a friend who is 5 months pregnant and found out she is having a baby boy. The boy is joining his big sister, Bailey. My friend's name is Michelle and her husband's name is James Robinson.

The family~
James Matthew Robinson (i believe that's his middle name)
Michelle Lynne Robinson
Bailey Anne Robinson

do you have any ideas for my friend on what her baby boy can be?? she doesn't want any repeated letters for the first name, but she says any ideas would help :)

thanks!

#2 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:27 PM

Brendan
Blake
Bryon
Brock
Baxter

First and middle names I like together:
Brendan Anthong
Blake Ansley

GL!

#3 Brenda

Brenda

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

I have a friend who is 5 months pregnant and found out she is having a baby boy. The boy is joining his big sister, Bailey. My friend's name is Michelle and her husband's name is James Robinson.

The family~
James Matthew Robinson (i believe that's his middle name)
Michelle Lynne Robinson
Bailey Anne Robinson

do you have any ideas for my friend on what her baby boy can be?? she doesn't want any repeated letters for the first name, but she says any ideas would help :)

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users