2 replies to this topic

#1 Cece

Cece

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Soccer rocks!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

Hi you guys! I just joined and am a desperate to be mom in need of a middle name! I would appriciate the help!

I love the name Will :) but can't find a middle name that i like to go with it! It seems like everything can go with William, but i am not attracted to William quite as much as i am to Will. Kinda Wierd, I Know :P !

Anyways if you could give me some help, i would appriciate it greatly.

Cece

PS

Sorry for the bad punctuation but i have to get to my doctor's appointment! Bye

#2 Jellybean

Jellybean

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:-Watching movies<br />-Reading (specially poetry)<br />-Writing<br />-Playing with my daughter<br />-Travelling<br />-Learning different languages

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:42 PM

I think that Will is a lovely name :) I suggest you use:

Will Austin
Will Abraham
Will Burton
Will Christian
Will Charles
Will David
Will Daniel
Will Devon
Will Davis
Will Fletcher
Will Henry
Will Jacoby
Will Matthew
Will Maddox
Will Phillipe
Will Theron

#3 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

Hmm... I can see the dilema. I really like the sound of William Edward or William James. But since those aren't options, what about Will Mason, Will Aidan, or Will Bennett?

Have you considered using Liam as an alternate? Afterall, it's also a variant of William. Regardless, good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users