• 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

It's 2 years later.
You've finished college and moved in with your boyfriend.
You've both settled down into careers, and your child has started school when you find out you're pregnant with twins!

Dice

His Job
1 - FireFighter
2 - Police Officer
3 - Construction Worker
4 - Truck Driver
5 - Bank Clerk
6 - Journalist

Your Job
1 - Teacher
2 - Photographer
3 - Accountant
4 - Doctor
5 - Receptionist
6 - Social Worker

3 or 4 - Boy/Boy
5 or 6 - Boy/Girl

Names
First Names
Middle Names

Eye Colour
Even - Yours
Odd - His

Hair Colour
Even - Yours
Odd - His

#2 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

It has been 2 years and Everett and I have finished school and moved in together. We had settled down into our careers as, Everett as a Band Clerk and me as a Photographer, and Ethan had just started school when we found out I was pregnant with twins. Before we knew it Max Austin and Grace Matilda arrived. Both Max and Grace have their dads blue eyes. Max also got his black hair, while Grace received my light brown hair.

Me: Violet Pearl Phillips
BF: Everett Levi King

DS: Ethan Paul
DS/DD: Max Austin / Grace Matilda

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

ROUND 4

Posted Image Posted Image
Roan Imogen Murphy & Brian Abel Green

My name is Roan Imogen Murphy. When I was a junior in highschool I became pregnant. My boyfriend at the time, Clay Zachary Foster, didn't want anything to do with the child. On August 18th the summer before my senior year of highschool I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Jane Imogen Murphy.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[Jane at age 1 year (L) at age 3 years ®]

With my parents help I was able to finish highschool and go to college. In college I met the man in my life, Brian Abel Green. It is now three years later and I have finished a degree in Computer Science and Brian has a degree in Business. Brian is hoping to start his own business but we need money first so he took a job as a Bank Clerk and I am working as a freelance Photographer until we can get some money to start our own business.

Surprise we recently found out we are pregnant with twins!!!

Peter Elias & Max Oliver

Posted Image

We now have two amazing baby boys, both have brown hair like their daddy and my amber eyes.

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Me
Jade Margaret Campbell
Amber eyes and black hair
Majoring in music education. Hoping to teach music in a school.
Graduated, working dream job as a music teacher.

Boyfriend
Brian Caleb Scott
Grey eyes and brown hair.
Majoring in chemistry. Hoping to get a job as a chemist.
Graduated, working as a journalist.

DS
Owen Jay Campbell
Amber eyes and light brown hair

THE TWINS
Ella Cassian Scott
Amber eyes and black hair

Alec Julian Scott
Grey eyes and black hair

Owen's Dad
Cody Matthew Simmons
Green eyes and light brown hair
Decided when I was pregnant he wanted nothing to do with Owen

Brian Scott and Jade Campbell; Owen, Ella and Alec

#5 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hi. I'm Ebony Joesphine Perez. My boyfriend is Christian Nathaniel Simmons. We've been dating since the beginning of junior year. We live in Boston, Massachusetts. We both have green eyes. I have black hair and Christian has brown hair.

I recentley discovered I'm pregnant with a baby boy! Christian decided he doesnt want anything to do with the baby so I'm raising him with the help of my parents. His name will be Ethan Joesph. Joesph being a variation of my middle name Joesphine. Ethan was born just a few days ago, he has brown hair and green eyes.

Its been 3 years since Ethan was born and I've just finished college. I recentley met a wonderful guy by the name of Andrew Noah Wright. He's majoring in chemistry. He has green eyes and light brown hair.

Its been 2 more years and Ethan is now 5 years old. Andrew has moved in with us, I have a job as a photographer and Andrew has a job as a bank clerk. We recentley learned I'm pregnant with twins! We're naming them Timothy Isaac and Grace Adela. They were born 2 days ago and they both have green eyes and black hair.

Ebony & Andrew
Ethan, Timothy & Grace

#6 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

Round 1
My name is Jade Imogen Carter. I have grey eyes, and blonde hair.
My boyfriend is called Kai Jacob Griffin. He has blue eyes, and black hair.
We're 16 years old, and have just started our junior year of high-school in Boston, Massachusetts.

Round 2
I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Kai wants nothing to do with the baby. My parents said they'll help me though.
I have a little girl who has my grey eyes and blonde hair. I name her Madeline Jade Griffin-Carter

Round 3
Three years later, and I've finished my first year at college doing a degree in Physics.
I've met a great guy named Ethan Noah Adams who has amber eyes and light brown hair.
He's taking a degree in English Literature.

Round 4
It's two years later and I've moved in with Ethan. He's working as a Journalist and I'm working as a Teacher.
I've discovered I'm pregnant, and we have twin boys.
We name them Tobias Kieran Adams-Carter and Matthias Damian Adams-Carter.
They have amber eyes and light brown hair.

#7 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

Everett starts working as a journalist. Sienna starts as a doctor.

Boy/Girl:
Timothy Blane nn. Timmy Baker-brown eyes, brown hair
Charlotte Antonia nn. Charlie Baker-amber eyes, brown hair

Posted Image-Timmy

Posted Image-Charlie

#8 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

Hello! My name is Emerald Margaret Collins. I have hazel eyes and brown hair. But everyone calls me Emmy. My highschool boyfriends name is Caden Samuel Foster. He has brown eyes and black hair. We live in Boston, Massachusettes.

---

I found out that im pregnant and having a boy. His name is Nathaniel Caden Foster. He goes by Nate or Nathan though. Too bad Caden doesn't want anything to do with him): He looks just like me:D

---

I met this wonderful guy named Ethan Caleb Wright at college! I am majoring in acting and hope someday to become an actress. Ethan is majoring in teaching jounior high. He loves kids! He has grey eyes and blonde hair.

---

It's been 2 years and I moved in with Ethan. Nate is starting school and Ethan and I are settling down into careers. He is a firefighter and I am a social worker. I started feeling sick and went to the doctor to find out I am pregnant with twins! Oh my. 8 months later I had a set of girl twins. Charlotte Gemma and Skye Natalia Wright. Charlotte is called Charley though. Charley has gray eyes and brown hair. Skye has gray hair and brown hair. They are identical!

#9 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

After finishing college I started teaching basic engineering courses and Quinlan became a truck driver, he decided business wasn't for him. Xavier turned 5 and was starting school. I soon found out I was pregnant with twins. We welcomed identical twin girls Alice Susanna Nelson and Beatrice Phoebe Nelson who we call Bea. Both girls look like me with brown hair and grey eyes.

#10 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

Boston, Mass

Poppy Agnes Campbell (red hair and hazel eyes) photographer
Imogen Callie *Ginny* Campbell (blonde hair and hazel eyes)
Posted Image
Everett Gideon Baker (light brown hair and green eyes) journalist

Lyle Adrian (light brown hair and green eyes) / Lucy Antonia (light brown hair and green eyes)
Posted Image
l to r Lucy and Lyle

#11 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

My name is Ash Iris Collins. I have hazel eyes and light brown hair. I have just started my junior year in highschool and I have a boyfriend called Cade Nathan Gonzeles. He has green eyes and light brown hair. Both of us live in Albany, New York.

Both of us were 17 when I found out I was pregnant. When I told Cade, he decided I didn't want anything to do with the baby, su I decided to keep it anyway, after my parents promised they would support me. I had a little boy who I named Henry Cade. I believe he looks exactly like his father, with green eyes and light brown hair.

Three years after having Henry, I finished my first year of college studying biology and I began seeing I new guy called Arsenio Jonah Green. He is a professional guitarist and is studying music. I was a bit worried when I introduced him to Henry, but it turns out he loves to spend time with both of us. Arsenio has blue eyes and white hair.

Two years later and I have finished college and am now working as a photographer. Just before Henry started school, Arsenio and I moved in together. He now has a job as a journalist. Henry had been going to school for less than a month when I found out I was expecting twins!! It came as a huge shock, but Arsenio was really supportive. We had two amazing little boys, naming them Jess Austin & Alec Elias. Both of the boys have blue eyes like their dad and light brown hair like me.

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:57 AM

Hi, my name is Russet Eleonora Stewart, but my friends call me Ellie. I have light brown hair and grey eyes, and live in Hartford in Connecticut, where I am in my junior year in high school. My boyfriend is also in his junior year at high school. He is called Kaelan Eli Hayes (but everyone calls him Eli), and he has black hair and brown eyes.

When I was 17 I fell pregnant. Eli didn't want anything to do with the baby, and we broke up. After a lot of deliberation and research I decided to keep the baby, and my parents totally supported my decision. Mum even said she'd look after it when I was at school. I knew I owed my parents a lot after that, and decided to honour my parents by naming the baby in their honour. I had a baby girl, who I called Evianna Nora. My father's name is Evan, and my mother is Nora. My middle name honoured my mothers, and Evie's sort of honours mine. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful little girl. She has my light brown hair and grey eyes, and in a way I am glad that she doesn't look much like Eli. My parents love her to bits, and Evie goes crazy over her Mum-Mum and Dad-Dad. Life couldn't get any better.

Evie is 3 and I have just finished my first year at college. I have started dating a guy at my college called Griffith Saul Adams. Griff has black hair and grey eyes, and loves spending time with me and Evie. Evie loves him too, though she can't say Griff yet, and wanders round calling him Jiff. Griff is majoring in Chemistry, while I am majoring in English Language. He wants to be a high school teacher and teach Chemistry, and I think he'd be good at it. He's great with kids, especially Evie, and he just loves teaching. I am looking to be an authoress, so I am majoring in English lanuage. I think Griff thinks I am mad, but if that doesn't work out then I'd love to teach kindergarten, I think I'd be good at that.

Evie is now five, and I have finished college. Griff and I moved in together, and are doing great. Evie calls him daddy now, and I don't want to stop her, it's quite cute really. Evie is starting school in a few months time, and I am returning to my job as an accountant. Even though I didn't major in math, I still enjoy my job, and I'm good at it. Griff is a Police Officer. After getting his major in Chemistry Griff decided he' much rather work for the police force, and he loves it. I can't say I hate it, because it's great knowing that I live with a hero (well, sort of), and Evie loves her 'daddy' helping out in the community.

Evie started school last year, and she is loving it. She's a real quick learner, does really well in everything. Just after she started I began feeling ill, and went to the doctors. Surprise surprise I was pregnant. Griff was so excited, and we elected not to find out the genders. It was a big shock at the next scan that we were having twins, and Evie was very happy to become a big sister. A month before school finished I gave birth to twin boys George Breccan and James Finnian. They are identical and both have Griff's black hair and grey eyes. Evie loves the boys to bits, and so do Griff and I.

#13 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

My name is Crimson Matilda Parker, I am a junior in high school and I live in Sacramento California. I have black hair and hazel [b[b]]]eyes . My boyfriend is Camden Eli Griffin, he is also a junior, and he has light brown hair and amber eyes.

We just recently found out that we were expecting a baby, but Camden decided he didn't want to be a part of the baby's life, but my parents said that they would help support the baby, so I have decided to keep him. William Matthew Parker is his name:) Liam has hazel eyes like me, and light brown hair like Camden.

Three years after Liam was born I was in college and met Quinlan Jonah Baker, Quin has blonde hair and blue eyes, and a great personality, he enjoys spending time with Liam and myself. Quin is persuing a degree in Law.

It has been 2 years and i am now living with Quin and Teaching at the local school where Liam has just started kindergarten, Quin is enjoying his job as a firefighter, and we are having twins!! Max Austin and Sam Elias arrived with blue eyes like daddy, and black hair like mommy!

#14 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

Boston, Massachusetts

Hazel Frances Campbell (23)
Brown hair and green eyes
Teaching Degree
Teacher

(ex: Caleb Aaron Hayes (24)
Blonde hair and blue eyes)

Dbf: Andrew Levi Carter (25)
Light brown hair and amber eyes
English Literature Degree
Journalist

DS: Ethan Kaleb Campbell (6)
Blonde hair and blue eyes

DS/DS: James Finnian Carter / Milo Conan Carter (nb)
Brown hair and green eyes

http://marketplace.v...7...lot=43&pg=1

#15 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

Round 1
Me:
Emerald Margaret Campbell but everyone calls me Emmie. I have brown eyes and blonde hair
Him:
Kristofer Jacob Hayes. Most people call him Kris, but I call him KJ. He has hazel eyes and brown hair.
We are 16 years old and live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Round 2
I found out I was pregnant, not that KJ wanted anything to do with our little boy, Nathaniel Jacob aka Nathan. Nathan has brown eyes and blonde hair.

Round 3
I’m in college and Nathan is now 3. I’ve met a wonderful guy named
Andrew Levi Nelson but everyone calls him Drew. He has green eyes and black hair. He is getting his law degree.
I’m getting my degree in Computing

Round 4
2 years later, Nathan is 5, I am a Accountant and Drew is a Police officer. About 9 months ago I found out I was pregnant with TWINS. We are having girl/girl twins. We have named them Ella Mabyn and Grace Natalia. But Nathan started calling them Ellie and Gracie and now so does everyone else. Ellie has green eyes and blonde hair and Gracie has green eyes and black hair.

#16 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Round 1

Hello, I'm Sienna Iris Campbell. I'm currently in junior year, my boyfriend is Cameron Matthew Russel, whose in my year. We live in, Albany, New York. I have Brown eyes, and light brown hair, and he has blue eyes and blonde hair.

------

Round 2

Not long after I found out I'm pregnant, I'm shocked and overwhelmed. Unfortunately Cameron doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby. It's a girl and I name her Ava Charlotte. She has the most beautiful brown eyes, and blonde hair.

------

Round 3

Three years have past, and Ava is a happy and healthy three year old. I've finished my first year of college and I've decided to get a master in drama, so I'll teach drama to high school kids. I've met a great new guy, and we spend all our time together. He's called Andrew Levi, he's a real lovable and sociable geek whose getting his masters in computer programing. He has grey eyes and light brown hair.

------

Round 4

Two years later I've graduated college and live with Andrew, who is now a journalist. I'm now a social worker, and life was good. Ava was now in school, and guess what. I found out i was pregnant again, it was happy surprise. To my shock, it was twins. We named them Heidi and James. Heidi looks a lot like me, with her brown eyes and light brown hair, where's James has his daddy's eyes, and brown hair like both of us.

#17 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

Hey! My name is Henna Josephine Perez. I have been dating Cai Benjamin Bryant for a little over six months.
We live in Trenton, New Jersey. I have brown eyes and long light brown hair and Cai has brown eyes and short blonde hair.

~*~
When Cai and I were seventeen we discovered that we were pregnant. I was scared but ecstatic at the same time. However, Cai was the complete opposite.
He wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. After talking to my parents, I decide to keep and raise the baby with the help of my parents.
Sophia Hanna Perez-Byrant
was born with brown eyes and light brown hair, and looks just like me.

~*~
Sophia just turned three years old and I have just finished my first year at college. I met an amazing guy that loves spending time with me and Sophia.
His name is Griffith Asa Wright. My major is elementary education and Griffith is studying mechanical engineering.
Griffith has brown eyes and brown hair.

~*~
Sophia is now five years old and just started kindergarten. Griffith and I have both finished college and are now moving in with each other. We have both found jobs and settled down in our careers.
Griffith is working as foreman for a construction company. I am teaching Pre-K and I love it. Recently, we just found out that we are pregnant with twins. Griffith and I are both ecstatic.
We found out that we are expecting a boy and a girl. Charles Quentin and Eloise Seraphina Wright were born just ten months after we moved in together.
Charlie has brown eyes and brown hair. Ellie has brown eyes and light brown hair.
Posted Image

#18 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:38 PM

Hi, I'm Ruby Imogen Turner. I have black hair and green eyes. My boyfriend's name is Casey Benjamin Butler, he has brown hair and blue eyes. We both just started our junior year of high school in Hartford, Connectict.

1 year later: About 10 months ago I found out I was pregnant. Casey didn't want anything to do with the baby. After many long talks with my parents I decided to keep the baby. They promised to help me while I was still in school. Two months ago I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I named her Ava Ruby. She has black hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful.

3 years later: Ava is 3 and I just finished my first year in college. I'm majoring in music and hope to be a music teacher one day. I met an incredible guy, his name is Andrew Levi Nelson. He has brown hair and green eyes. He is getting his teaching degree, he wants to be a history teacher. Drew is so great with Ava, he loves spending time with both of us.

2 years later: Drew and I have both finished college and moved in together. We both changed our minds about our majors over the last couple years. Drew is now a FireFighter and I am a Social Worker. Ava started school this year, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. The big news though is that we found out we were pregnant with twin girls. Celeste Natalia & Charlotte Felicity were born two weeks ago. They both have their daddy's brown hair and green eyes.

#19 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

I am Emerald Ida Collins. I live in Trenton, New Jersey and I am a Junior in Highschool. My boyfriend is Klayton Eli Diaz. I have green eyes and blonde hair and he has brown eyes and blonde hair.

About one year later, I found out I was pregnant. I knew right away I wanted to keep him or her, but Klayton didn't want anything to do with it. My parents promised to help while I was in school. 9 months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He has my green eyes and Klayton's blonde hair his name is Henry Isaac Collins-Diaz.

3 years later, I met a great guy at school named Everrett Gideon Baker. He loves Henry and plays with him nicly! He majors in Law, he wants to be a lawyer and he has the most loving brown eyes and hair to match. I have dicided to major in Engeneering.

2 years later, I became a Social Worker, and Everrett became a FireFighter! I moved in with him, and now I'm pregnant with twins! I gave birth to two beautiful baby boys! Matthias Blane and Timothy Elias! Matthias has my eyes and hair and Timothy has my eyes and Ever's hair!

#20 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

ME: Scarlett Matilda Roberts (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair) Teacher
BF: Andrew Levi Carter (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) Police Officer
Live in: Trenton, New Jersey
DD: Olivia Scarlett Roberts (Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair)
DS/DD: Lyle Austin and Lucy Matilda (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair) and (Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users