4 replies to this topic

#1 PaytonandLuis

PaytonandLuis

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hello all,

My husband and I have been constantly battling when it comes to name. I like unique names but he does not so I was suprised when we both agreed on a few names.

For a girl we really like Belle (said like bell as a first name) and Rosalie (as a middle name). We love Beauty and the Beast and what Belle represents and Belle Rosalie means beautiful rose which also ties into the movie and has a beautiful meaning in itself.

For a boy I really love the name Oliver (for a first name) and Finley (for a middle name). My husband likes that name alot as well but he really likes the name Ezra (for a first name) which would mean finding another middle name to go along with it. I like both names so I would like to hear your thoughts on Belle Rosalie for a girl, Oliver Finley for a boy, and Ezra for a boy.

Thank You so much for your help in advance. This is our first pregnancy so we really want to get this right! :)

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Belle Rosalie is gorgeous. I really like Oliver Finley too. Lovely names :)

#3 Bunko0

Bunko0

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

I like them all! How about these Ezra combos?

Ezra Jonathan

Ezra Julian

Ezra Donovan

Ezra Leonardo

#4 mandythomas92

mandythomas92

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

I think the name Belle Rosalie is beautiful, but unfortunately since Twilight came out Belle and Rosalie are both super hott names right now - unless you're totally into the series then that name is perfect!!

#5 PaytonandLuis

PaytonandLuis

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Thank You guys. I am not really into Twilight. I liked the movies but not enough to name my child after it lol. The girl in Twilight was named Bella not Belle (Bell) so do you think that people would still make the Twilight connection?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boy, Girl, first name, middle name, help, please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users