• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

HI! :D My name is Aoife Eloise Flowers and I come from Blacksburg, Virginia! I am 22 years old, fresh out of studying Biology, majoring in Veterinary Science, and excited to face the world!! I've worked hard to get to where I am today, and now I've finally made it!! YAY!! :D I'm optimistic and feel like the world is mine! There are so many options - Continue school? Find a career? Fall in love and have children? Travel the world? I'm not sure! All I know is that my future looks bright, and I'm excited about what it has in store!

It's only a few months after graduation and I've just been offered a job as the Veterinarian's Assistant at "Five Blessings Farm" and can't wait to start! :D

#42 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

You are 22 years old, fresh out of college and excited to face the world. You've worked hard to get to where you are today, and now you've finally made it. You are optimistic and you feel like the world is yours. There are so many options - what do you want to do with your life? Continue school? Find a career? Fall in love and have children? Travel the world? You aren't sure. All you know is that your future looks bright, and you are excited for what it has in store.

Name: Erin Ruby Montgomery

Born/Raised: Bloomington, Indiana

Major in: Social care / Teaching

Current Job: High School Teacher and Part Time Counselor

#43 jckgirl

jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Names!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

My name is Caitlin Hazel Adams and I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I double-majored in Literature and Education and I was soon offered a job as a secon-grade teacher.

#44 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:00 AM

You are 22 years old, fresh out of college and excited to face the world. You've worked hard to get to where you are today, and now you've finally made it. You are optimistic and you feel like the world is yours. There are so many options - what do you want to do with your life? Continue school? Find a career? Fall in love and have children? Travel the world? You aren't sure. All you know is that your future looks bright, and you are excited for what it has in store.
Me-Erin Alice Lawson
Age-22
Hometown-Ithaca, New York
Major-Drama 
Only a few months after graduation, you are offered a job in the field you majored in, and you take it.
Job-High school drama teacher 

#45 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Aoife Josephine Caldwell [22]

From San Francisco, California

Majored in Education and History, recently employed as a 7th grade history teacher

#46 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

What is your name?

Caitlin Ruby Jennings "Kate"

Where are you from?

Boston, Massachusetts

What do you major in?

Law, with a job in a law firm after graduation

#47 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

Caitlin Louise Miller (22)

From San Francisco, California, US

Only a few months after graduation, you are offered a job in the field you majored in (Biology) and you take it.

#48 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

Caitlin Lydia Thompson "Cait"

Boston, Massachusetts 

Majored in Biochemistry

Offered a job at CalTech for biochemistry studies in the field of cancer reasearch

#49 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:17 PM

Clodagh Agnes Violet "Aggie" Soho

#50 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:37 PM

Erin Josephine Marshall

22 years old
From Boston, MA
Majored in Language
Offered to be an editorial supervisor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users